One of the biggest scams they try to pull off is the fact that CO2 is increasing. The government blames in on the human species. There is actually no proof that humans have increased CO2 production. Scientist always talk about the increase of CO2 being a bad thing when in reality it would actually increase plant growth and increase the rate at which crops are produced. Scientist have found CO2 in the oceans, forest, and other carbon sinks but who is to say that it is human caused? One cannot prove that because there has always been CO2 within the atmosphere. Scientist say that the increase in CO2 in the atmosphere will cause dangerous warming to the earth. A statement that is also false because if there was any human caused global warming it would only amount to less than 10 degrees Celsius. (Redsliverj) An increase of ten degrees Celsius is completely normally and not threatening to the earth at all. In fact, the temperature has not increased in 17 years. (Redsliverj) In that time it has actually been decreasing since 2002. When it was increasing it was only .8 degrees Celsius. (1000frolly) An increase so small that it had hardly any effect on the earth at all. It is impossible to control the ear...
... middle of paper ...
...cientist that took the survey which makes the survey completely and totally biased. The consensus was rigid in order to favor the government in order to raise money for the politicians. They hid the actual final results of the research in order to cover up how unscholarly it was. Although some of the people on the panels are scientist, most of them are government officials who are known for wanting to raise money at any cost.
Global warming was a scare tactic created by the government in order to enforce grants and programs that would give them money. There is no signs of it actually happening and if it is how can we actually believe what they are saying? There are so many faults in the “scientist” arguments that it does not make it valid research. If it was research the scientist could be proud of than why are they not showing us all the facts involved with it?
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Global warming is a worldwide nightmare that thousands of people fail to acknowledge. The over production of carbon dioxide on the planet has caused an increase in the earth’s temperature within the atmosphere; also known as the greenhouse effect. This devastating change affects every country on earth, and most importantly the world, as we know it is at risk. Global warming has many effects on the planet such as: melting ice caps cause the sea levels to rise, changes in the weather being extreme, and extinction of specific species of wildlife are all terrible effects of global warming.... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Earth]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Global Warming is usually referred to as the greenhouse effect. The greenhouse effect is the absorption of energy radiated from the earth’s surface by carbon dioxide and water vapor and other gases. Some of these natural gases from the atmosphere tend to trap the sun’s heat, which is referred to as global warming. The Earth can be warmed up by trapping the sun’s heat. For the last thousands of years, the Earth’s climate has been useful to humans. The Earth’s average surface temperature has existed for life by the natural greenhouse effect.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Coal]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- Global warming is the increase in the earth’s atmospheric temperature. Naturally occurring gases such as carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, ozone and water vapor trap heat from the sun, preventing it from leaving the atmosphere. These naturally occurring gases along with human made hydro fluorocarbons (HFCs), per fluorocarbons (PFCs), and sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) are collectively known as greenhouse gases. This essay will explain why global warming is fast becoming a cause for concern and why preventative measures are being taken.... [tags: Global Warming Essays]
551 words (1.6 pages)
- Al Gore says global-warming skeptics are a group diminishing almost as rapidly as the mountain glaciers. ( Michael Shnayerson) Global warming is the gradual rise of the Earth 's surface temperature thought to be caused by the greenhouse effect. Today I will be discussing with you a growing environmental issue known as global warming including its cause, effect, and solutions. First I will explain what causes global warming. Then I will highlight the effects of global warming. As a final point, I will discuss different solutions for it.... [tags: Greenhouse gas, Global warming, Carbon dioxide]
1389 words (4 pages)
- Global warming is an important ecological issue and has many negative effects upon our environment. Global warming, or what other calls it, the Greenhouse effect, is the result of a natural process. This ecological process keeps our planet warm enough to provide life, but because of the increase of temperature, caused by the high accumulation of gasses, our recent way of life and environment could be in danger. Over the years the Earth’s temperature has been increasing as a consequence of industry, fossil fuels, and agricultural processes produced by gas emotions, human and natural actions.... [tags: Global warming, Weather, Climate change, Earth]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Climate Change Effects on Wildlife and Ecosystems According to the Endangered Species Act of 1789, there are currently 94 endangered species listed as a result of climate change. (Seney, 2013) In recent years more wildlife species and ecosystems are being effected by climate change causing acute challenges in estuarine, marine and terrestrial systems. During the last century scientists are observing changes on individual species and ecosystems, zoonosis interactions linked to climate change and decisions to strengthen the Endangered Species Act of 1789, ESA, listing criteria and adaptation strategies are becoming more widespread when creating proposals to protect the worlds wildlife and its... [tags: Extinction, Endangered species, Global warming]
908 words (2.6 pages)
- Many of the scientists believe that earth is getting hotter, and the average temperature of earth is increasing each year due to the excessive burning of fuels on earth. The idea that the earth’s temperature is increasing is called global warming, and humans are the main cause of it. In spite of this theory, many believe that there is no global warming because the surface temperature has not increased steadily, but documents and researches show that global warming is real, and it is endangering lives of the animals on the earth.... [tags: Global warming, Earth, Greenhouse gas]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- By definition global warming is a gradual increase in the overall temperature of the Earth’s atmosphere generally attributed to the greenhouse effect caused by increased levels of carbon dioxide, chlorofluorocarbons, and other pollutants (Global warming). Earth’s climate has been changing throughout history, in the past 650,000 years alone, there have been at least seven cycles of glacial advance and retreat, with the abrupt end of the last ice age about 7,000 years ago. This marked the beginning of the modern climate era – and of human civilization (Earth Science Communications Team).... [tags: Global warming, Climate change, Earth]
1415 words (4 pages)
- Global warming is an increase in the earth's temperature due to fossil fuels, industry, and agricultural processes caused by human, natural, and other gas emissions. This results in an increased emission of greenhouse gases. Climate changes occur in our earth's atmosphere due to a buildup of greenhouse gases. Greenhouse gases can occur naturally as well as a result of human activities. Problems can occur when higher concentrations of greenhouse gases are present in our atmosphere because they have enhanced our earth's heat trapping capability.... [tags: Environmental Global Climate Change]
618 words (1.8 pages)
- The Effects of Global Warming What is global warming, and how is it affecting the Earth and its inhabitants. Global warming is sometimes referred to as the greenhouse effect. The greenhouse effect is the absorption of energy radiated from the Earth's surface by carbon dioxide and other gases in the atmosphere, causing the atmosphere to become warmer. The greenhouse effect is what is causing the temperature on the Earth to rise, and creating many problems that will begin to occur in the coming decades.... [tags: Global Warming Climate Change]
1167 words (3.3 pages)