Company E227 Global Solutions is on the move to go green. Company E227 Global Solutions has already even spoken about going green already. Now it’s time for the Company E227 Global Solutions to get the whole idea of going green implemented. Throughout the years Company E227 Global Solutions has not made any efforts toward reducing the company’s carbon footprint on a global scale. Company E227 Global Solutions want to reduce their company’s carbon footprint by 25%. Therefore I generated three ideas for company E227 Global Solutions to reduce their carbon footprint on a global scale by 25%and go green. One of those strategies is for E227 Global Solutions trucks to reduce their speeds when they are in function. Another strategy is for Company E227 Global Solutions to use solar powered trucks. Last but not least, company E227 Global Solutions needs to obtain aerodynamic trucks.
Reduction of Speed
Company E227 Global Solutions trucks need to reduce their speeds when they are in function. “More likely than not, getting a vehicle from point "A" to point "B" involves combustion of a fossil fuel, a process that emits gasses and affects the environment” (King, J). “The faster any vehicle goes, the more fuel it uses” (Miller, C). The faster a vehicle goes, the more fossil fuel it would emit in the air, which needs to be prevented. And E227 Global Solutions trucks are known to carry large amounts of cargo. “Add several tons of cargo in the trailer, and even more fuel is consumed” (Miller, C). Sometimes our trucks carry even more than several tons of cargo and this is really terrible; I’m talking about nine to eleven tons of cargo while going at a fast speed. Thi...
... middle of paper ...
...r trucking companies” (Miller, Clay).
It is stated that Company E227 Global Solutions global footprint needs to be reduced by 25%. Company E227 Global Solutions is on the mission to go green and with many ways of going green out there it is sure enough this company can reduce their carbon footprint by 25% within the next year. They have already spoken about it as well. Well I have come up with three different strategies for this company E227 Global Solutions to go green. One of those strategies is for E227 Global Solutions trucks to reduce their speeds when they are in function. The other strategy is for Company E227 Global Solutions to use solar powered trucks. And company E227 Global Solutions needs to obtain aerodynamic trucks. Sooner or later, there will probably be no trails of carbon footprint left on the map for Company E227 Global Solutions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Market-based solutions to solving global poverty are inspired by the interrelated concepts of capitalism and neoliberalism. Such solutions are the dominant discourse in approaching global poverty, being endorsed by significant international actors including the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. Theoretically, market-based solutions could potentially solve global poverty through their core aim of boosting a State’s productivity and overall wealth. However in practice, market-based solutions are not plausible solutions to global poverty because such solutions are inherently flawed for three reasons.... [tags: Poverty, World Bank, Capitalism, Africa]
1923 words (5.5 pages)
- Problems and Solutions to Catastrophic Global Warming Global warming is becoming a major problem for our environment. Global warming is causing the atmosphere to become warmer which causes many problems for the environment. Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere allows sunlight to pass through, but it traps heat from escaping. This causes the earth to warm which keeps the earth from becoming a ball of frozen ice, but excess carbon dioxide causes global warming, which will affect the environment. There are many solutions to slowing or stopping the effects of global warming including planting trees, cutting carbon dioxide emissions, and using alternative fuels.... [tags: Carbon Dioxide, Environment, Atmosphere]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- For every wildlife animal legally hunted another is killed illegally; this is called poaching. The people who commit the type of crime such as that of hunting illegally are known as poachers. The worst part about this crime is that it is committed where no one can see or know what is happening. The motive of poachers can vary from wanting a trophy or pointlessly killing animals to harvesting a profit from ivories, horns, or antlers. If this environmental problem of poaching continues, then many species will either become endangered or extinct.... [tags: hunting, species, problem, crime, solution]
578 words (1.7 pages)
- You hear about it from television news broadcasts. You read about it in newspapers and magazines. You talk about it with friends and co-workers. There have even been movies made about it. The “it” is global warming. “Global warming refers to the global-average temperature increase that has been observed over the last one hundred years or more” (Spencer). Some experts argue that global warming is a result of human activities, while others believe the warming and cooling of the Earth’s atmosphere is a natural cycle.... [tags: Climate Change, Synthesis Essays]
1511 words (4.3 pages)
- ... Likewise and the topic of this paper Solomon provides a thorough discussion of the problems of the present global economy. In his essay Solomon provides three mind-wrenching questions that questions and supports his methods of economic reform. The first question of “is it possible to engage in the pursuit of wealth without succumbing to greed and selfishness?” brings the topic of morality when it comes to wealth (108). Sallie McFague brings an argument stating that human beings are people filled with emotions of self-interest and will do whatever it takes to become wealthy.... [tags: Judaisn, economic reform, global economy]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- Human beings are the advanced species on the earth. The ability of our ancestors to think outside of the box is the reason why humans are the most dominant species. Once upon a time humans were same as the wild animals. The daily chore for human from the past was to hunt, eat, and survive. At present, the life of human beings is more convenient with all the inventions like cars and air conditioners. These inventions have made our lives easier but have also helped to cause global warming. The emission of carbon dioxide from these machines in the atmosphere causes global warming.... [tags: environmental issues]
1050 words (3 pages)
- Energy Crisis Interrelated to Global Warming. Photovoltaic Cell – A Possible Solution Abstract- The world’s energy crisis has worsened in recent years, as oil prices dramatically increased due to the limited amount of available oil. Global warming is considered as a byproduct of energy crisis, because as oil continues to burn in the refining process, CO2 is constantly emitted to the atmosphere at a fast rate and in heavy concentrations, which in turn, worsens the global warming situation. Photovoltaic cell technology converts sunlight into direct current electricity.... [tags: Solar Energy Power Global Warming]
2758 words (7.9 pages)
- Problem Solution: Global Communications Global Communications (GC) is a telecommunication company under tremendous economic pressure just like other telecommunication companies. Its stock value has diminished drastically at over 50% which creats doubt in the stockholdersand thefuture of the company is being questioned. GC decided to take an aggressive approach to solve this problem by outsourcing some of their technical call centers department to Ireland and India, without communicating it first to the union This will cause a lay-off of employees and cut salaries by 10% for those relocating.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy Management]
2439 words (7 pages)
- Problem Solution: Global Communications The Global Communications Company has some major issues. Being aware of communication barriers, Global Communications will be able to make better plans in its globalization strategy. Global Communications faced too much competition. Local, long-distance and international markets are all competing for the same business, (UOP Scenario). The issues effecting Global Communications varied depending upon the stakeholder involved. The company needs to create an effective way to communicate what it wants to do, who will be affected, and the benefits of the anticipated changes.... [tags: Business Management Analysis Finance]
1957 words (5.6 pages)
- Problem Solution: Global Communications The following is an analysis of the problems evident in the Global Communications scenario. The management team within Global Communications is weak in many areas including internal communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills. The lack of effective communication could easily be held to blame for the recent demand for immediate actions to be taken due to the drop in stock value. If there was better communication within the company, this decline in the cost of shares could have been forecasted and addressed appropriately rather than being forced to make drastic, last minute decisions.... [tags: Case Study Analysis Problem Solution]
1514 words (4.3 pages)