Nxt Gen Tech Accessories Global Marketing Strategy
Valerie Faz - 588383
This Global Strategy Plan is for the presentation of Nxt Gen Tech Accessories. Next Gen Tech Accessories is a product like that was originated in Texas. The idea came from a group of friends who could not find a bag that fit their needs and wants as well as something that was accommodating toward their career and style. In today’s society technology is a tool most commonly used among business professionals and for personal use. So there is always a growing need for a Technician on the go.
The purpose of this is to show the product need amongst consumers and how this company can benefit by widening their consumer market. The company will make deals with merchants to sell their products in their store as well as accommodate many consumers by using the web as a facet to gain buyers.
The different methods that will be used are, identifying different target markets that this product line will reach, and expanding on it. As well as finding new market segments that the products will appeal to their needs. In order to appeal to our environmentally safe consumers we will be using eco friend tags that are not harmful to the environment and will minimize pollution.
Table of Contents
The Nxt Gen will proved accessibility, convenience and a sleek look for the techie in everyone. The goal is to target the demographic to computer technicians and the next generation of techies. The ability for a computer technician to finally have a bag made for their trait versus using an old school bag.
There are many bags out there that say they are for tools, and a techies friends. However, the bags lack everythin...
... middle of paper ...
...gus are just a few of the brands that currently provide laptops bags and or tablet bags. However they do not provided a tech bag. Which would allow the technician to use a bag for tools, parts and accessories, as well as pack up and go to a meeting in the board room.
Offer a variety of products rather then just one generic product, in order to entise a larger scope audience.
Start a website that sales the products and ships world wide
Venture a deal with Best Buy to sell product line
Merge or partner with a big name brand to use their name and my product in order to grow the consumer base even larger then just the tech world. Example (under armour)
Eviromentally safe tags (cut pollution)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What does the phrase marketing mix mean. What is the purpose of the marketing mix. The marketing mix is a process most organizations use to bring a product or service to market. The four Ps is a good way to define the marketing mix tool. The four Ps or four elements of the marketing mix are product, place, price, and promotion, which are used to satisfy consumers’ needs and the objectives of the organization. After a target market is selected, “…the firm must take steps to satisfy [the customers] needs” (Kerin, Hartley, & Rudelius, 2009 p.... [tags: Marketing ]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- 2.1.3 Summary In summary, content marketing in an aspect of marketing communication area could be considered as a part of marketing promotion strategy that brands provide free quality content to the prospect customers. In terms of the quality content, it means the valuable information that could engage the target audience in various perspective, for example, relevant content or authentic content. Thus, content marketing is associate with pull marketing approach rather than push marketing that involves with the sales oriented promotional tools.... [tags: Marketing, Target audience, Generation Y]
1541 words (4.4 pages)
- By the end of 2023 in the CapSim simulation, Team Chester aims to have a solid market base in both high tech and low tech market segments, with control of over 25% of the market share. We hope to obtain at least a 45% return on assets and more than 30% return on equity. Our goals are to outperform our competition in sales through heavy funding towards accessibility and awareness, and to raise enough capital to pay dividends to bring up our stock price to at least $30 per share. To keep pace with the market, we will develop products that start out in high tech segment, cutting edge in terms of both performance and size, which will gradually move into the low tech segment as the segments drift... [tags: Marketing, Stock, Stock market, Customer service]
763 words (2.2 pages)
- When plumbing goes bad, hair needs cutting, or the car goes on the fritz, who is going to get the call. Most people will answer “the plumber, the stylist, or the auto repair place down the road at Wal-Mart.” That answer is mostly correct. Although, the focus needs to be on how those people got where they are today. These people, who do so much work for us every single day, need to get some consideration. In most cases they would have gone to a vocational high school or technical college. These are special schools in which students learn the exact skills they need to complete their desired career in an accelerated period of time.... [tags: Education, Vo-Tech High Schools]
2000 words (5.7 pages)
- Humans are naturally conspiracy theorists; it’s a known fact. They have problems accepting change, embracing things the way they come, and most importantly understanding different point of views. This is seen throughout history and evolution through revolutions, civil wars, and revolts. It takes sometimes decades for people to embrace change that’s happening and to see things for what they are. It took Americans decades to understand that blacks are equal human beings, Europeans multiple years to realize executing Jewish people, gypsies, and gays is wrong, and the world is just recently beginning to realize the scientific connection between genes and homosexuality and how an attraction to th... [tags: Mobile Socialization, Drive for Feasability]
1077 words (3.1 pages)
- As a teenager I loved to read: newspapers, magazines, books and plays- I devoured it all. When the internet boomed, social networking sites were developed and interactive mobile phones emerged it was this whole new world, it was much more ‘fun’ to create an online version of myself, browse the web for hours and to text my friends trivial thoughts til all hours of the night rather than read. Caution was roused in parents who were wary of this new technology age, an old school mentality within knew it was better for kids to run outside, read a book- expand their minds.... [tags: Medium, Functions, Overview]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- This section presents the entire methodology involved in investigating perceptions and attitudes towards different formats within the content strategy for weight management products among Thai Gen Y consumers. Additionally, it has also covered the research resign, data collection technique and methods of data analysis. According to the research hypothesis and question, different content consumption patterns would be considered to impact differently on purchase decision making. Hence, this study was based on a cognitive approach that observes an individual as ‘an information processor ' while considering each marketing content format as an external stimulus that influences consumer perception... [tags: Scientific method, Quantitative research]
2193 words (6.3 pages)
- E-marketing is virtually conducting marketing activities through interactive computer-aided systems. Indeed unheard about two decades ago, this sufficiently new field has interested lots of organizations around the world. Enormous multinational corporations, government agencies and other different enterprises have come to position e-marketing as an essential strategic tool. Nowadays many well-built huge companies such as IKEA link their Internet approaches to their more traditional marketing efforts, whereas some relatively new launched businesses as Amazon and Egg have selected for e-marketing approaches more or less exclusively, using all new tech tools as for instance ATMs, retail kiosks... [tags: Marketing]
2007 words (5.7 pages)
- Today many types of drill accessories and tools are used for domestic and commercial tasks. The use of cordless drill accessories prove effective for doing a hole in roofs or walls. In this regard, drill is an ideal item used in many types of applications. Drill accessory set is an essential item for metal and wood working and various other construction projects. According to the experts, drill accessory is designed to make a hole in hard walls. It is developed with rotating cutting method that can works effectively even in the concrete walls.... [tags: Tools]
567 words (1.6 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)