The world we live in today has been getting more corrupted throughout the years. We’ve become united in certain aspects, but overall we can’t adjust the world without certain key factors that start with the individual. Within our population there’s way too much violence on a daily basis, we lack role models and we’re being lied to by our government. These key aspects are the seed of corruption that need to be replanted correctly for a better future in our world. Without these problem being resolved, we continue to witness chaos in our neighborhoods throughout the land.
What we have to understand is that the future of our community is the young adults and kids that look up to us to guide them. If there’s no guidance towards our minors, the future adults of tomorrows society, they can start gaining confusion instead of potential. Having lost people on our planet makes it difficult to change the world because they don’t know what to do with their lives and even if they have the will to live civilized it still isn’t helping if there’s no involvement. The environment has a shortage of mature role models that are needed to show our children the precise way to live. Guardians do drugs in front of their kids, let them hang around crowds with no goals and unsatisfactory living standards, and then wonder why more prisons are being built drastically. Our parents have to show examples to inspire and influence their offspring’s to have a positive impact instead of a negative one. Unfortunately, nothing will ever change because of the simple fact that our youth isn’t taught how to handle temptation, and they keep being led by the blind.
More in depth, we can’t ignore how the crime rate in the U.S. keeps growing by the day. Chicago, known as th...
... middle of paper ...
...n things. Our society is like a bad relationship, hard to maintain because we’re untruthful to each other. The fact that this has been accepted, we will never see a transformation in the world.
Changing the planet can’t take place upon us, and it’s just something that we have to get use to. This is why people live independently and don’t rely on anyone or anything to get something done, only on themselves. Every time the world gets worse, there’s another individual realizing it and just coming to the conclusion that this is reality. Year after year people are sacrificing the enjoyment of their lives to make an attempt to improve characteristics of others. Sometimes it’s just better to understand nothing will be justified rather than giving up the finer things you can work hard for to cherish your life. The world will never fully improve and that’s just the way it is.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- CRIME, SOCIETY, & A PLAN FOR THE FUTURE The purpose of many large and highly important criminal justice system issues involve examining a large state correctional system. A Commissioner periodically tasks the Director of Programs with specific operational assignments with goals which need to be completed in order to properly organize the correctional system in the future relative to its issues of budget and priority, inmate reentry, employee training, and institutional program implementation. The Commissioner is the senior authority of a criminal correctional system area.... [tags: Criminal justice, Corrections, Crime, Prison]
951 words (2.7 pages)
- The world we live in today has been getting more corrupted throughout the years. We’ve become united in certain aspects, but overall we can’t adjust the world without certain key factors that start with the individual. Within our population there’s way too much violence on a daily basis, we lack role models and we’re being lied to by our government. These key aspects are the seed of corruption that need to be replanted correctly for a better future in our world. Without these problem being resolved, we continue to witness chaos in our neighborhoods throughout the land.... [tags: Crime, Criminology, Crime statistics, World]
783 words (2.2 pages)
- ... A physical examination is simply looking at the body, feeling the body, listening to sounds the body makes, and usually tapping on the body to see what sound it produces. In the past, doctors could only use these methods to figure out where a broken bone was located, or a tumor, or even a bullet. Of course, theses examinations were not free no the patient, they had to pay. Life before the X-ray was un-imaginable, and the invention has helped people since then. Even though the X-ray can have many advantages, it can also have disadvantages that limit its use.... [tags: invention, medcial, society, future, safety]
689 words (2 pages)
- A book a day keeps the doctor away. Isn’t that how the saying goes. Maybe not, but everyone knows that reading’s definitely good for you. Although, finding a bookstore near you may be tougher these days, the readers experience while reading is no longer limited to paperbacks and hard covers. “A book is a literary composition that is published or intended for publication containing a set of printed, illustrated or blank sheets made of ink, paper parchment or other materials, fastened together to hinge at one side.” (Oxford English Dictionary 12th Edition).... [tags: e-books,bibliotech libraries,literary composition]
1259 words (3.6 pages)
- Years ago when driving to somewhere new a map had to be used to get there which was more time consuming and taking concentration off the road. Today a GPS is used not only does it get people to where need to be, but it takes the fastest route without traffic, or a route without tolls. Therefore a GPS is more efficient then a person using a map. The article “The Robot Invasion” by Charlie Gills in 2012 was a well written straight forward article about the advancements of technology and how it will affect the future of society.... [tags: Human, Humans, Human anatomy, Replacements]
976 words (2.8 pages)
- The Misconception of Education and Its Effects on Future Society It is common in today’s society to complain about the failures of the American education system, yet make no effort to fix it. Most people tend to believe that education is simply memorizing facts and formulas, as it is the most common form of learning that exists. However, Plato’s recount of Socrates’ “Allegory of the Cave”, and Freire’s essay on “The ‘Banking’ Concept of Education”, both reject the idea of deposition, and argue that the value of education lies in the process of understanding.... [tags: Education, Teacher, Knowledge, School]
1517 words (4.3 pages)
- The Future of Facebook Social Media are increasingly popular in the world. Almost everyone has an account in any social media platform, most of us use them to connect with family, friends or to meet new people. We share photos or videos with other to share details of our everyday life, we share opinions and stay update with news and current events. Facebook is the most popular social media platform of all time, within six years, Facebook has experienced dramatic growth; it has reached more than a billion users and is still growing rapidly.... [tags: Facebook, Sociology, Social media]
713 words (2 pages)
- There is an idea in the world that is taking rise amongst society. It is slowly growing and becoming mainstream as it works its way into the minds and heart of the people. Clinics are preparing and scientists are also working towards a solution. It is an idea of a “Designer Baby”. The idea of a designer baby is that a mother or father can initially choose what traits they want for their child. This phenomenon is exciting parents everywhere, giving them ideas of the perfect child and a desire to control every aspect.... [tags: designer baby, future society]
1631 words (4.7 pages)
- “Tradition is a guide and not a jailer.” Said W. Somerset Maugham French Writer. His quote explains how society uses tradition as a guide to build the future. In fact, this is how society uses tradition and culture now days, focusing on what past cultures did to use it as a reference in the present. The problem with this theory is that society does not realize tradition is a way to control and maintain power. Tradition and culture is bad because people are being blinded on what happened in the past.... [tags: tradition, cultures, christians]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- With every decision one makes in life there are the pros and cons of said decision. If one were to eat a hamburger after a fulfilling work out the pros are: the hamburger was delicious, the cons: one now has to work off the burger they so hastily ate. Regardless if one sees the impact of the decisions they make, the pros and cons affect ones choices inevitably. Andrew Stanton uses these pros and cons and shows how they affect one’s life in his movie Wall-E. Wall-E focuses on the aspects technology has on humans living in a disposable society and the world around them.... [tags: Andrew Stanton, Film Analysis]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- Neurosis And Human Growth : The Struggle Toward Self Realization
- Guns Do Not Cause Crime, But They Do Make Crimes More Lethal
- West Orange, New Jersey, United States
- Women 's Roles Within The Community
- Children 's Behavior Regarding Abuse And Strategies Children
- Why Is Listening Important For A Business Organization?