The education requirement to obtain a job as a computer engineer is to first display expertise in researching, testing, diagnosis and installing hardware devices such as routers, modems, keyboard, circuit boards, and microchips. A majority of the employers demand a bachelor degree as in a minimum requirement from candidates who seek entry level jobs in computer hardware engineering. For the entry level of the who want to start a career as a computer engineer, or in this field, must have obtained the four year college degree in computer engineering or computer science, coursework should contain seminars in classroom settings and hands on training in laboratories. Secondly, if a person including myself, Tyler C. Blackmore wants to acquire more information or attend a college or university. They should look into the schools that offer this course or an alternate route that can lead to being computer engineering. Also if a person want to advance in the field of a computer engineer they can s...
... middle of paper ...
...ny of computer window 8 makers. Computer engineering has had a dangerous effect on society. There have been some very dangerous things taking place since these computers are advancing every year.
In conclusion the career as a computer engineer has had major effect today society and it has become a very important necessity today just as it was 100’s of years. According to the engineer I spoke with a week ago who graduated top of his engineering class from Southern University in 1990. He said it has become very challenging in today society and it is harder for him, who now works at Rubicon in Baton Rouge. Because of the computer engineers, computers are meeting the changing need of society.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Grant Herod Chandonia Engineering 1st 4/10/14 Computer hardware, it’s a fascinating topic if you think about it, a simple combination of complex metals all working together in perfect sequence to create a unique one of a kind experience. But this kind of innovation and intricacy does not just simply happen, it takes a special kind of professional to create, maintain, and innovate in this field of engineering. A computer hardware engineer is a type of engineer that specializes in electronic systems, robotics, and computer hardware.... [tags: Job Components, Requirements]
947 words (2.7 pages)
- Engineering is the application of scientific, economic design and a wide range of other specialized fields of engineering. As an engineer, there are four major different areas of engineering work that I can concern about, that is chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Beyond this four, sources separate to other main branches. Based on the electrical engineering is concerned with the basic forms of energy that run the world, there is a hopeful future in taking this major as my direction of future.... [tags: academic research, career opportunties]
998 words (2.9 pages)
- Becoming a computer programmer would be great because there are many options in this career by having the ability to produce an operating system, or a game for the world. Computer programmers have many opportunities in life to find a job they would love. Programmers can work independently, or in a big company. Programmers have and are creating the future for computers. Computer programmers have a wide range on what they can do. Computer programmers write the detailed list of instructions the computer will follow in the software (Great Sample Resume).... [tags: technology, computer software]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- “It’s the Possibility of dream come true that makes life interesting” - Paulo Coelho This perfectly holds true for me in the world of Computer Engineering where novel ideas are not a novelty. It is this novelty that entices me to this field and gives me a deep sense of professional pride. In this context, I would like to pursue my graduation in Computer Engineering, which not only supplements the knowledge that I possess but also provides a strong platform for my future career goals. After one year's work experience as a Network Engineer at Its Not Yellow, a US Based online news portal, I want to return to academic study and undertake post graduate studies in Computer Science and Informatio... [tags: teacher, network, science]
1055 words (3 pages)
- Before the iPhone became popular, because of the powerful and user-friendly software that is on the iPhone, Steve Jobs declared that “[The] iPhone is a revolutionary and magical product that is literally five years ahead of any other mobile phone” (Steve Jobs). Part of the reason why the iPhone is so revolutionary is because of the software in it. The hardware on the iPhone was slightly more advanced compared to the hardware on other phones but the software on the iPhone was many generations ahead of other smartphones that existed at that time.... [tags: iPhone, User Friendly Software, Steve Jobs]
1863 words (5.3 pages)
- A Strong Background in Computer Technology Will Benefit Future Engineers Computer technology has advanced dramatically over the past ten years. Technology has advanced from computers the size of a room that can only perform one particular task, to personal computers (PC’s) that will fit on a desk and perform multiple tasks. Understanding computers and their programs and being able to apply that knowledge is very important in today’s workplace. Engineering is a field that requires an extensive background in computer technology.... [tags: Computer Science]
1038 words (3 pages)
- The multitudes of extracurricular and academic activities I participate in were chosen because of their focus on my interests. I want to pursue a career in computer engineering and/or biological engineering. In order to help me accomplish this I carefully consider how extracurricular and academic activities will assist me in the future. Currently I am participating in several rigorous academic courses such as AP Physics C and AP Calculus BC to gear me towards a college environment, as well as a variety of clubs that focus on engineering and the sciences.... [tags: statement of purpose]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- ... Thinking about how you want to live the rest of your life and how much money you want to make to sustain the lifestyle you want to live is also a big thing to consider. Sometimes people can enjoy their job and don’t care even if they didn’t get paid, but others have jobs that pay a lot so that they can live the lifestyle they want to live. Thinking about if you will do anything past that current status the person will have in the field is another thing to think about. If someone applies for a job that they like but feel like they will want more later on, they need to make sure that they have the qualifications to advance in that career or workplace.... [tags: software engineers, chips, design hardware]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- The purpose of a computer programmer is to design and develop applications to perform the needs of a consumer. This occupation is essential to modern day life due to all of the computers that are in use today. Computer programming is a fulfilling career goal because of the ability to be on the cutting edge of technology, design software for computers, and have a wide range of benefits. Computer programming consists of many duties. Duties of a computer programmer include but are not limited to: debugging programs, converting project specifications and procedures to a logical visual map, repairing existing programs, writing documentation about current programs, and many more (Farr 187).... [tags: Computer Science]
1274 words (3.6 pages)
- Systems Engineer Career The title of Systems Engineer is very widely used and until about 10 years ago, it was only used by individuals with degrees in the engineering field. Today it is used in the Information Technology space to identify individuals who play a technical role in the design, implementation or support of network and or server operations. The title of Systems Engineer is no longer associated with college degrees; it is associated with industry knowledge. The knowledge of an entry level Systems Engineer starts out generalized and at a high level and the responsibilities are also very broad.... [tags: Computer System Science Engineering]
1487 words (4.2 pages)