The positive point is that the items for companies do get delivered on time and intact undamaged. Customer service is extraordinary because of qualified staff which can handle orders and know how to react in every situation concerning the consumer or customer, moving on the up to date facilities and fleet management that make their services uptime 24/7 and destination’s all over the world. Finally, it provides all these services within a certain amount of money which is neither expensive nor cheap.
Results and findings
To be one of the most reliable and known top of five global logistics and freight forwarders service provider
To enable and facilitate regional and global trade and commerce responsibly. In addition, the purpose of the company is to ease the trade between manufacturing companies and to the dealers to spread goods/items globally and increase the economies of countries worldwide.
Aramex Global Network
Aramex has over 40 leading express logistics providers around the world, each has its own sector in the region together covering the world a...
... middle of paper ...
...total quality management in it. However Aramex should not compete with DHL by doing the same steps, they should think further in the future and one step ahead than ever competitor. That will allow aramex to rise more in the coming years because it will make their service more efficient and they will get more costumers which will make them known wider globally.
To conclude this report, it contained a lot of information about the company Aramex, information such as the description of the company, the function, the company’s customers and usual customers, the reflection of the company, also the explanation of the total quality management, and how it is unique, and how does it strive to provide the best services to satisfy consumers.
Aramex, A. (2013, 09 1). Aramex. Retrieved from https://www.aramex.com/about-us/default.aspx
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Reflection Paper on Foodcorp Simulation The Foodcorp simulation was a great exercise for this class. It was a fun activity. I felt that the materials and the situations reflected the real organizational experiences. There were thirteen roles with different responsibilities in the simulation. These roles create a structure of the organization. For example, these roles create a three level of hierarchy, two groups of products; frozen foods and dry foods, and the subsidiaries. I played the roles of senior vice president of frozen foods, vice president of production and vice president of sales and marketing of frozen foods.... [tags: Personal Reflection]
1407 words (4 pages)
- This is a reflective essay based on my experiences whilst on my six week medical placement on a haematology ward at a local hospital. The aim of this essay is to discuss the psychological and sociological impact on the family when a loved one dies, and then focus on how the nurse supported the husband and relatives through their loss. I chose this particular incident as I felt very strongly about the care given to this patient shortly before her death, and felt the need to reflect on it further.... [tags: Nursing Reflection]
1943 words (5.6 pages)
- This paper will reflect upon and explore a critical incident which occurred whilst attending a clinical placement. Reflective practice has become very popular over the last few decades throughout a variety of professions. In some professions it has become one of the defining features of competence. The wide spread utilization of reflective practice is due to the fact that it ‘rings true’ (Loughran, 2000). Within different disciplines, what is understood by reflective practice varies considerably (Fook et al, 2006).... [tags: Reflection Upon Nursing Skills]
2672 words (7.6 pages)
- Background information of the company The company is an innovative internet based company that offers different services in the information and technology industry. What it concentrates more is on research to observe and provide consumer reports on how customers react to new technology. The company started in the year 2006, under the management of sir max cliff. At the time of the start, the company used to make gross revenue of $10 million dollar per annum. The staffs working at the firm during its birth were ten excluding the companies CEO.... [tags: innovative internet based company]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- This is a reflective essay based on my attendance at a multidisciplinary team (MDT) meeting whilst on my two-week placement at a local mental health day hospital. The aim of this essay is to discuss the importance of the multidisciplinary team within the mental health environment and discuss factors that can influence the success or failure of multidisciplinary teams. Mental health teams generally comprise of psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, nurses, occupational therapists and social workers, but other therapists such as family therapists, psychotherapists and counsellors might also become involved in the care of the patient (Perkins & Repper 1998).... [tags: Reflection ]
1597 words (4.6 pages)
- Reflection on Rime of the Ancient Mariner Samuel Coleridge's poem entitled "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" is written as a ballad, in the general form of the traditional ballad of medieval or early Elizabethan times. Coleridge uses the ballad stanza, a four-line stanza. He is able to achieve a richer, more sweeping sense of the supernatural through these expansions; he is able to move beyond the more domesticated kind of supernaturalism of the four-line stanza. He starts with the usual ballad stanza in the first of the poem, in order to make the reader acquainted with the verse form and with the poetic ethos of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" (Beer 34).... [tags: Reflection Essay]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- Chapter 7 Discussion 7.1 Introduction The chapter of discussion was composed of five parts: introduction, reflection on the project, reflection on implications of the project, reflection of the MA experience, and summary. 7.2 Reflection on the project This was a long-term design project, and everything was fresh to me. Patience was the crucial and essential factor that was needed in such a long project in my view. Fortunately, I learned and gained the patience. Besides, communication was another extremely significant factor.... [tags: Reflection]
2091 words (6 pages)
- When is comes down to it, we really don’t think too much about our brain and how it works. I know I didn’t before the introduction of this unit. But obviously we should as it is the base of our learning. Where and how we store information, how we make judgements, access information and problem solve, just to name a few. If we all looked at how complex and fantastic the human brain is, we may stop and think about the way in which we teach; perhaps have a better understanding that not all children work at the same level and that our environment can play a big part.... [tags: Reflection]
1771 words (5.1 pages)
- An internship is a formal program to provide practical experience for beginners in an occupation or profession. By this point in my internship I am more than half way through it and taking on more and more responsibilities and positions as I go along. After a minor break from researching, I researched for three more hours on the Victorian memorabilia project. I found out companies who made postcards and when the Sanborn map company emerged. Once I was done I wanted to prepare more for physical archiving, so I trained two more hours with the Past Perfect disk.... [tags: Reflection]
1026 words (2.9 pages)
- In the last three decades, a great advance in genetic research and biotechnology has occurred. Max Born said in his essay, "Reflection," "But suddenly, about three hundred years ago, an explosion of mental activity occurred: modern science and technology were born. Since then, they have increased at an ever growing rate, probably faster than exponentially, and are now transforming the human world beyond recognition" (209). Similarly, Michael Bishop said in " Enemies of Promise," "We live in an age of scientific triumph.... [tags: Reflection Enemies]
1221 words (3.5 pages)