Most people have moments in their life where they just want to enjoy an expensive Caribou drink without paying for it. The kind of drink that makes one gasp when they first see it, and when they take a sip of it their mouth craves for more. I would love this free drink. In order to get one, I must be able to find the right person and persuade them to buy it for me. I have three siblings: Kaylee, Kyle, and Kurt who would be strong contenders in getting a payed-for coffee. The question is: who would more likely buy me a drink?
Kaylee is twenty years old and is the oldest sibling. She works at an orthodontist office as a dental assistant and earns more money than me. Even though she finished her Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, she still lives at home. My hope is that she will find a nice young man who is a strong believer and will marry him, thus moving out of the house. She met this nice guy from Texas and is currently talking to him. Kaylee is the kind of person who prefers a sweet note or a thought of encouragement instead of a sweatshirt or a cute shirt for her birthday. Words are very meaningful to her. When we were younger, we would fight and sometimes my big mouth would get me into trouble. If I called her an idiot she would not talk to me for the rest of the day. Now that we have matured, we have a closer relationship. If we were to disagree, it would be over something silly like if one of us left the hair straightener on the sink, or if there was a serious conflict, we would be able to talk about it and ask for forgiveness. Since words are meaningful to her, my strategy would be to make her feel good by saying kind words to her. Then, since she has a generous heart, she would naturally ask m...
... middle of paper ...
...if he would like to go to Caribou and let him drive, he wouldn’t think twice and run out the door with the car keys in his hands. Like Kyle, Kurt likes to spend quality time with people rather than getting a nice card or a cool gift. Kurt doesn’t work a whole lot of hours so we are home at the same time after school. It would be a great time to get coffee and talk about all the homework we have for the day.
Therefore, who is the best candidate that would buy me a drink from Caribou? I would have to guess Kurt since we could pretty much go anytime of the day. Kyle would be more challenging because it would depend on if he had homework and in a good mood. Kaylee would solely depend on if she had time. Overall, I am blessed with my three siblings that would probably all buy me a drink from Caribou. Instead I think I might buy them a drink to show my gratitude.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Having coffee early in the morning and to the rest of the day, this is the routine most coffee lovers do to relieve stress while enjoying its taste and aroma. They can be good after dinner too but the problem is that when you get lots of coffee it will interrupt your normal patterns of sleep. This is unique to each individual and may vary but the result is difficulty in sleeping that is why decaffeinated coffee is created. This is a great alternative to enjoy coffee while not suffering from the after effects of caffeine.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Coffee preparation]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- Yes, that 's right. I have discovered the way to achieve a perfect cup of coffee, every single time. Not just coffee, either; I can make a lovely hot chocolate, a tasty cappuccino, bold espresso, a fabulous cup of tea, and so the list goes. So how do I make these delicious drinks. I use my brand new Tassimo, of course. The Tassimo is a coffee making system manufactured by Braun. Tassimo 's claim to fame is that it has the ability to brew one beverage at a time, in about a minute, with virtually no mess.... [tags: Coffee, Coffee preparation, Coffeemaker, Espresso]
1481 words (4.2 pages)
- Caribou coffee is a specialty coffee and espresso retailer. At the end of 2013, packaged coffee sales were at an all-time low category wide and Caribou had closed roughly 80 stores across the nation. According to the Chicago Tribune, Caribou Coffee had to close stores after evaluations showed they would not be meeting their sales expectations. Caribou brought on Exponent PR and Colle+McVoy to find a new marketing approach. According to the Silver Anvil case summary, Caribou has three main target audiences.... [tags: Coffee, Espresso, Retailing, Sales]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Many businesses were doing great until the economy started to go down. This also affected many independent coffee shops. David Tu, owner of Doubleshots, a coffee place was going off with a pretty good start until things started going downhill. The bad economy slowed business down, which caused him to think of more ideas for Doubleshots, such as more advertisement, selling different things, and attracting more customers into the store. HOW THINGS STARTED During David’s senior year of high school, his cousin 's coffee shop named Royal Grounds in San Rafael, CA was booming.... [tags: Coffee, Espresso, Starbucks, Greater Houston]
1977 words (5.6 pages)
- About the role of coffee free from caffeine, the emergence of heart disease and reinforce what you are talking about medical sources in recent times that regular coffee, tea and other drinks natural containing caffeine is actually beneficial and not harmful to the heart or in the emergence of illnesses through the containment of antioxidants to oxidation. But too early to build a lot on this study, because what distinguishes the development of medicine in the past few years is scientific research on the basis of minutes to give medical advice as indicated by the studies, and some of which were contrary to what was believed for many years.... [tags: coffee, heart disease, medicine]
1055 words (3 pages)
- Feature: Coffee, The Feeling of Total Freshness Proshanta Lashkar Every one of us has the habit of drinking. Some likes to drink tea, some juice or somebody likes to drink wine or something else. Most of us randomly drink tea as it is very cheap or easy to make. But if someone offers us to drink coffee, we may say- not bad. It is individual for its different taste and the power of bringing freshness. Most of the coffee lovers want to start their day drinking a cup of smoky coffee. If they don’t, everything seems to them boring or charmless.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Tea, Boston Tea Party]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- Day-to-day activity involves buying goods and services to widespread application of economic concepts to determine the best goods and services. Coffee drinking is one of the most common practices; hardly does a day pass before one buys a cup of coffee. There are several economic aspects studied in class and from further readings on economics, but this essay considers the practice of buying coffee and how people apply the economic concept of efficiency to determine the coffee they buy. Efficiency entails making the best use of limited resources, ascertaining the benefits accrued from an activity surpass the opportunity cost.... [tags: starbucks, coffee buying]
584 words (1.7 pages)
- Coffee Drinkers’ Unknown Role in Society Being one of the most consumed beverages in the world, coffee has played a vital role in today’s culture. At present, it is hard to imagine a world without coffee, however, before the thirteenth century, making the beverage from coffee beans was undiscovered. Coffee got its start in Ethiopia, and by the fifteenth century, coffee spread to the Arabian Peninsula and became an integral part of their religious ceremonies. Coffee houses began to open up and they became a trendy place to engage in conversation, listen to music, watch entertainers, play chess, and hear the recent news.... [tags: history of coffee, sociology, economics]
2524 words (7.2 pages)
- Welcome to the 2015 coffee bean bonanza. In the blue corner we have the territorial, greedy, selfish Coffee Addicts. And in the red corner we have the compromising, understanding, courteous everyday people. Why is it that we have some people in society that are addicted to coffee, who feel the need to occupy a certain space in ‘their’ coffee shop when its seen as totally outrageous by us everyday people. There really isn’t any need for this type of behaviour if all they plan to do is sit and drink coffee.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Brain, Addiction]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- If you 're in the market for a cup of coffee from someplace a little less mainstream, Oklahoma City has got you covered. Some of the best coffee places in the city are independently owned. No matter what your style is, if your palette is after a delicious bean, satisfy your caffeine craving at one of these independent Oklahoma City cafes. Cuppies & Joe Hands down, Cuppies & Joe is my favorite Oklahoma City coffee shop. The quaint café, carved from a restored vintage house, features wood floors, a cozy floor plan and a handful of small rooms with various levels of privacy.... [tags: Coffee, Caffeine, Tea, Coffeehouse]
1337 words (3.8 pages)
- College Colleges Should Start Offer Bachelor Degrees
- Symptoms And Treatment Of Schizophrenia
- External Financing Need For Amazon 's Continued Expansion For Development
- Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass
- The Sky Is Gray By Ernest Gaines
- Bernie Sanders, The Best Speech Givers And People Running For President