“Pal, here… I’d like to show the stuff I ordered online at your place that night, remember? It reached me yesterday. Yes, for my beloved bloody lips.” She greeted me friskily like a cat catching a mouse, pulling my hand entering her room.
“I’ll pack it up beautifully and with my huge loving heart and honoured, I’m handed this to her tomorrow, first thing in the morning, at the parking lot. Be with me, pal.”
“I will, no sweat. So, let me take a look before we fold her new favourite toy.” Jacqui kid nodded.
“Haha, wow… this will make her twist to fit the mould.” I commented as she opened the box. We both laughed, making fun at that vibrating 8 inch dildo she imported from an online sex shop abroad.
“I bet this thing will serve her better than that black dyke.”
“Oh yea, sure it will. She will enjoy the service. You know Jacques, I really hope she will learn her lesson. But, see… as we both observe, she is getting wilder these days. Her result sucks so badly. I am glad that Amy and Carrie are both now keeping their distance from her. Sometimes I think, it is our responsibility to put her back on the right track…”
“Haha, back on the right track? What a pathetic joke. This slut knows no regr...
... middle of paper ...
...ind and analysing me from head to toe.
“Andrey, have you ever sexed a girl?” And the question made me restless, no word as an answer, I just nodded, try to avoid eye contact. My heart pounded heavily as I didn’t expect such query from my mum.
“As long as your dad works outstation, I give you the permission, Andrey.” She left me, waiting no answer. The conversation stopped there. I rubbed my face with both hands, very sure that my mum reads me like a book. I spend a few minutes sitting there where my mum left me, thinking. What went wrong with you, Andrey? I asked myself. Carrie, Rina, now Sophia. Which one you want? I try to probe my own emotion. Hard yet, no answer found except the longing of Rina’s kisses that has brought my hand to grab my handy and gave her a call.
“Rina, I miss you.”
“Honey….” Ad so my Rina sounded so happy, I could see her bright eyes smiling.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I felt great, splendid. Contentment was floating in the air. It floated with passion, adoration, amity, alongside both love and affection, among the thrill and ecstasy, of which I would love to dig up deeper than I possibly will. Once in my life time, I felt so alive, two months before my 16th birthday. Miss Rina, Carrie, Miss Sophia, they all have given me all these ultra-wonderful feeling I could never forsake. And yea, plus a good buddy of mine, Jacqui, of course, who has the ability to amuse me and makes me laugh with her unpretentious attitude.... [tags: 2008 singles, 2006 albums, 2007 singles]
2109 words (6 pages)
- “Anna, please don’t be angry with me anymore. I’m sorry I scared you.” I didn’t say anything. I just opened my arms wide and signaled for him to come to me. He fell into my arms, and I squeezed him so tight. I absorbed what hugging him felt like, attempting to commit it to memory. I wanted always to know, exactly what he felt like in my arms. I held him for a few minutes in silence and then released him. “I need to call David and let him know I have you. He’s wandering the streets looking for you.... [tags: 2005 singles, 2008 singles, 2007 singles]
1884 words (5.4 pages)
- I’m sorry I have not written in a while, it was hard to do with a broken hand. Things are becoming worse by the day in the way of Nathan. How dare that spineless rat kiss me, sticking his tongue inside my mouth. There is much knowledge that I find myself lacking, in my young age, but I know what he did was wrong. To sit idle and to have done nothing would have made me just as sinful as he, therefore I did what I thought any rational human being would do, so I bit him. I can still taste his blood on my tongue.... [tags: Girl, Boy, Woman, Female]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Normally, when someone pushes you into a wall, it’s not that bad. Even when the shock is kind of violent; Nothing nothing particular comes from it besides making the aggressors laugh and the victim annoyed. However, this wasn’t a normal situation; I am not in a normal state. I could still feel the echoing of the impact in my ribcage. For a moment, I couldn’t breathe, and even though it was only for a few seconds, it felt like an eternity. I was begging for air to enter my lungs unsuccessfully, nothing would get through; then, suddenly, the pain from the first breath of fresh air ran through me.... [tags: Debut albums, 2006 albums, 2007 singles, Jay Sean]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- The Final Journey - Original Writing As he turned torn, he felt the cold edge of the revolver strike the back of his head, the blood started to flow. Seconds after dropping to the ground, in the pool of dark, red blood, he was lifted by a huge man. He wore a dark, black suit, with faint white pin striping, running vertically down the beautifully smooth suit, with a small white handkerchief, creeping from his top pocket. The giant man lifted the body, and dropped it onto his huge, sloping shoulder, and calmly stepped over towards the car.... [tags: Free Essays]
394 words (1.1 pages)
- Sucked In - Original Writing It was a wet Sunday afternoon but my friend Sara and I didn't care about the weather, because we'd had a good time at the fair with her Mum and older brother David. On the way back, it stopped raining and Sara's Mum asked if we'd like walk around the lake everyone called the "Silent Pool". We loved it there because it's such a creepy place. There's an eerie stillness over the lake-you can't hear any sounds of life, not even birds singing. People say this spooky silence is because a young girl drowned there hundreds of years ago.... [tags: Free Essays]
420 words (1.2 pages)
- Aunt Kiki - Original Writing There she is, the person with no self respect. It is as if all the dignity has been drained out of her to all that’s left is a mindless zombie. Walking into the room with not a care in the world of what she looked like or even what other people thought of her. While she enters the room the distinct odour of tobacco and burnt shrubs fills my lungs and nostrils, the fetid smell of her clammy body embraces me. Why kill yourself for a white stick (cigarettes) and me?, my aunt was always a arrogant and proud woman but very bigoted, that’s why she never listened to anyone else and the cause of her becoming like this.... [tags: Free Essays]
422 words (1.2 pages)
- The Listeners - Original Writing Standing in the misty distance was a shadowy forest; trees swaying, rough leaves softly whispering in the wind. White moon-beams shone brightly upon the woodland that lay below. In the sky, dancing beams of light caught sight of a neglected tower. The ancient turret stood covered in gloomy climbing ivy in a clearing of the forest floor. An extremely weary traveller came out through the damp vegetation. He emerged from his drained stead. Swooping above him, birds flew into the hazy night.... [tags: Free Essays]
392 words (1.1 pages)
- Original Writing The Rink, a place of glory, and defeat, a place of love, and hate. As you walked down the tiled corridor, your foot steps echo back and forth, your breath joins the echoing so the foot steps are not lonely. You are walking across at fast pace but as you go past there is pictures nailed up on the wall showing faces of delight. Looking at these pictures you hear shouting and cheering, it was the caught moment of past glory; it was a picture of you. There in fount of you there is a brass shiny door knob, you place your worn hand on it and as you do there is a white flash.... [tags: Free Essays]
407 words (1.2 pages)
- Original Writing My parents had gone to my dad’s work’s dinner and dance and my sister had gone to the pub with some friends. I was home alone. I was sitting in the living room watching the cricket on TV, when I got a phone call: it was my sister, I couldn’t understand her and then I hung up, I thought to myself that was a bit weird, but thought nothing of it. She got back about two minutes later, she said “I’ve been in a car crash” she said. She was with two mates, one had been in the car with her and the other had been driving behind her.... [tags: Free Essays]
396 words (1.1 pages)