There are 4 P’s of marketing that are price, product, place & promotion. As we mentioned our product is Khadi and our market is Indian market. Our pricing strategy for India is shown in the following table. Price strategy used for the product is market oriented pricing where the research will be conducted and prices will be set according to the consumer’s perception. This will help the company in increasing sales by selling high quality product at reasonable price. The strategy may differ according to the product life cycle of the product. The following table shows the number of products which will be sold in Khadi. The saree is traditional and cultural dress of Indian women hence the prices of these items are quoted after research from secondary sources.
The pricing constraints for the product are due to the target market. The price is set according to the segment to which the product is exported. The majority of population earns one by hardworking and they do not earn high hence the prices are set by the wish and how they perceive the product in their market. The other constraint is where the shops are placed if the shop is located in elite class area then Khadi by charging premium pricing. Pricines of the products vary according to the quality and material of the cloth.
1. We market Khadi by participating in trade exhibitions. The trade shows in places which were Britain, Italy, Switzerland, France and Poland which were organized by International Trade promotion Offer(ITPO) in an effort to promote Khadi in reputed fairs
2. Khadi can be marketed by giving export incentives. We give 5% incentive on FOB (free on board) given to those industries who expo...
... middle of paper ...
...roduct through innovative and creative TVCs can make the marketing campaign affective. The use of internet is most affective in this regard. It is easy to compare analyze and order your product online with freedom of choice. The internet medium can provide detailed information and catalogue to facilitate the customers just by surfing some pages.
Country of origin importance
The climatic conditions of Indian vary and have four seasons but summers have the longest duration when people like to wear thin clothes to save them from scorching heat of summers. the cloth of Khadi also remain cool in winters. Hence the origin of the country is important as people like to wear cotton clothes. Hence the introduction of high line product to Indian community will be much appreciated the traditional name of the product also has some association with its culture from the past.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In 2006 apple took the mobile industry by storm with the launch of the Iphone 3g. The iphone 3g was a success which was then followed with a sisiter version in may 2009 the Iphone 3gs which is said to be the upgraded version of the previous version and would make up all the area that the original failed to.The main purpose of this paper is to conduct a market analysis of the apple iphone. We will explore its advertisizing techniques, targeted group, customer demographic .This paper includes a (strength, weaknesses, opportnuities, threat)analysis of its leading competitors the palm and nokia/rim.... [tags: marketing, apple,]
1415 words (4 pages)
- ... Posting quality statistics, information or an infographic makes much more sense and more sharable in a world of fast-paced social media coming at us. This is what we want, correct. If we are just posting something for our own benefit and has little potential to be shared, it is time to re-think our content marketing strategy. Short-form videos will also be powerful this coming year. As we have just seen Facebook recently add video and video advertising in their Newsfeed, this will be a trend where your company can step up to lead followers and potential followers to more of your content.... [tags: digital marketing and organic search]
914 words (2.6 pages)
- Price Pricing strategy There are 4 P’s of marketing that are price, product, place & promotion. As we mentioned our product is Khadi and our market is Indian market. Our pricing strategy for India is shown in the following table. Price strategy used for the product is market oriented pricing where the research will be conducted and prices will be set according to the consumer’s perception. This will help the company in increasing sales by selling high quality product at reasonable price. The strategy may differ according to the product life cycle of the product.... [tags: price, product, place, promotion]
676 words (1.9 pages)
- Marketing. “It is the management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer” (What is Marketing, 2010). In choosing this topic for my senior seminar paper, I hope to discover the material I need to create a stronger knowledge about marketing in order to help me create a product that will help the community. This paper will dive deep into the past, present and future of marketing and elaborate on specific points that help businesses apply correct marketing strategies to everyday life.... [tags: business, four elements to marketing]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- With the advances in technology constantly changing companies have to find better ways to market their products to consumers. The explosion of Facebook has given companies a way to market products to consumers. Examine how a legally astute manager can use social media to his advantage. Review different forms of dispute resolution and determine which one works the best. What is the best course of action, the government can use to control consumer transactions that occur across state lines.... [tags: Facebook, Government Regulations]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- Chart: Four Buyer Steps This may look like a great deal to take it all at once, but we are going to drill down into each step later in the book. All of this will come together for the reader when we are discussing what the buyer is trying to accomplish and what is needed from the provider at each step. By laying out the steps and understanding our strategies to move the buyer forward, we can improve our actions and compress time. A basic premise is that by observing and measuring these steps, we will in fact remove buyer friction and improve the experience.... [tags: Marketing ]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- Four Types of Business Models The most cited authors in Business Model strategy literature are Amit & Zott (2001), Chanal & Caron-Fasan (2008), Magretta (2002), Osterwalder and Pigneur (2009), Voelpel et al. (2004), and Walter & Back (2010) 1) An Open Business Model: Also known as the community model (Rappa, 2005, 2010) with value creation within the community (crowd) and value capture by the firm 2) A Closed Business Model: The closed model is called closed in so far the firm is seen as being a closed pipe where projects enter one way, at the beginning, and can only exit one way, by going into the market (Chesbrough, 2006a, 2006b) 3) An Intermediate Business Model: Innovation intermedi... [tags: Strategic management, Customer service, Marketing]
1713 words (4.9 pages)
- The Marketing Mix The objective of this document is to gain an understandable idea of the marketing mix. The marketing mix is an indispensable element of every firm’s marketing arrangement. The marketing mix includes four key facets recognized as product, place, price, and promotion. The mix is the arrangement of the entire four groups in which a thriving marketing movement is generated. In an effort to identify with the elements of the marketing mix every category should be examined independently and the link connecting each one of the marketing blend or mix must be tackled.... [tags: Marketing ]
1459 words (4.2 pages)
- The four P’s, product, price, place, and promotion, are important to the success of any organization because they are the variables that marketing representatives of the organization can control in order to best satisfy customers in the target market. The goal is to make decisions that center the four P’s on the customers in the target market in order to create perceived value and generate a positive response. The Product is the physical product or service offered to the consumer. Products and services vary greatly in the hospital environment.... [tags: Marketing]
1253 words (3.6 pages)
- Due to the increasing competition in the global market place and more so in the local markets most companies are exploring the option of venturing oversees to market their goods. Various factors motivate such moves most of them being business sustainability oriented. Such firms are applying marketing principles in several countries. The firms are making single or several marketing mix decisions beyond state boundaries. Such moves at times involve establishing production bases in foreign countries and harmonizing marketing strategies all over the world.... [tags: Marketing ]
1807 words (5.2 pages)
- Cultural Stereotype and Racial Inequality in The Titans
- Inequality Reward Policy and Unequal Pay For Locals in Vietnam
- History of The Motor Car in Europe
- The Broadway Fountain of Madison, Indiana
- The Effectiveness of Using Songs to Teach Pronunciation in Libyan Secondary Schools
- What Does It Take to Be Considered a Hero?