Your good old favorite bike was your best pal. You ride with him every morning probably for your routine exercise or maybe witness your first heart break. But don’t you think it’s time to get a new one? Certainly, there number of trendy bikes out there designed with the latest technology and superior features. In fact, there are more than hundreds. Here, we have trimmed 4 best bikes for 2014.
Cannondale CAAD10 5 105, the aluminum racing bike especially engineered with fabulous aluminum construction. It has 2.5 pounds frame and out in the market now for only $1,730. With its features, it must the one you’re looking for. Check it out!
Frame: Smartformed 6069 alloy, CAAD 10
Fork: Speed save, Tapered Steerer
Crank: FSA Gossamer, BB30
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
Shifters, Chain, Front & Back Derailleur and Cog Set: Shimano 105 5700, 12-27, 10 speed
Rims and Hubs: Shimano RS-10
Tires: Schwalbelugano, 700X23C
Handlebar: Compact Cannondale C3
Stem: Cannondale 31 8MM 6 Deg
Headset: CAAD 10, 1-1/4 inches Lower Bearing, 25 millimeter top cap
Spokes: Shimanors RS-10
Grips: New Cannondale Bar Tape with Gel, 2.5 mm
Saddle: Prologo, Kappa Evo
Seat Post: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2 X300MM
Having $2000 budget, you can now get the Specialized Tarmac Mid Compact to your garage. Yes, it’s for sale for only $1750. This is very much affordable for high-end bike. If you are a serious racer, you will realize that.
The bike frame is made of finest carbon types molded from the most advance construction method. It further divides the frame to 4 monocoque sections for more specific tube shapes and joints with the right sizes. With its tapered, shaped head tube, there’s no other like this bike that comes with real strength and stiffness co...
... middle of paper ...
Frame: 600 Series OCLV Carbon, compatible with DuoTrap, IsoSpeed
Fork: Domane IsoSpeed carbon, E2 asymmetric steere
Sizes: 44, 47, 50, 52, 56, 58, 60 and 62 centimeters
Colors: White and liquid red
Wheels: Bontrager Race X –lite tubeless
Tires: Bontrager R3 Hard-Case, 700 by 25c
Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace STI, 11-speed
Brakeser, Front and Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace, Braze on (front)
Crank and Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace, 50/34 (Crank), 11-28, 11 speed (cassette)
Saddle: Bontrager Affinity Race X-Lite, carbon
Handlebar and Stem: Bontrager Race X-Lite IsoZone, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm
Headset: Cane Creek IS-8, stainless cartridge bearings
Grips: Bontrager Gel Cork Tape
Accessories and Add-ons: Vanishing fender mounts
If you want to complete your set, you may also buy a pair of RXXXL road shoes, and oracle bike helmet and a duotrap digital cadence sensor.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Posting quality statistics, information or an infographic makes much more sense and more sharable in a world of fast-paced social media coming at us. This is what we want, correct. If we are just posting something for our own benefit and has little potential to be shared, it is time to re-think our content marketing strategy. Short-form videos will also be powerful this coming year. As we have just seen Facebook recently add video and video advertising in their Newsfeed, this will be a trend where your company can step up to lead followers and potential followers to more of your content.... [tags: digital marketing and organic search]
914 words (2.6 pages)
- The Passion of Mountain Bikes It has been a decade in the making, but the mountain bike has become a passion for many people. Along with this passion it has also become the most environmental way to get from point A to B. It has gone through a very intense evolution process over the past decade. It all started with some guys from California who took their bikes out for a ride on their day off, they modified their bikes and turned a hobby of theirs into a worldwide phenomenon. The mountain bike's rapid increase in popularity was influenced by social and economic situations, and by technological improvements that had the needs of bike riders in mind.... [tags: Mountain Bikes Transportation Essays]
4906 words (14 pages)
- Learning Fundamentals of Music with Best Apps in 2014 If you are aspiring to become a musician or you have innate passion for music and sounds, might as well learn about the music theory. And who knows that by just learning the basics this will lead you to a brighter future. The ABCs of Music: Definition of Terminologies and Descriptions Staff: This is made up of 5 horizontal lines and 4 spaces/ Pitches: Named after the first 7 letters of the alphabet – A, B, C, D, E, F, G, or La, Ti, Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol Clef: The symbol placed at the beginning of the staff.... [tags: theory, streaming, composition]
814 words (2.3 pages)
- ... The roulette game is totally based on guessing. The online casino roulette is a very easy game. It does not require any complex strategies. It also does not require any form of skills. You just need the desire to experience the thrill of taking risk and receive the winnings when you win. Now we need to know about the important components of online roulette games. • The most important component is the wheel. The best online roulette casino also contains a digital wheel. The online roulette wheel contains thirty-seven to thirty-eight slots.... [tags: casinos, roulette games]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- Ben Williams, author of numerous award-winning novels once said, “ There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.” It is no secret that dogs bring healing and love to us when we need comfort. They bring us protection when we need protecting. But most importantly, dogs bring us loyalty and they are always there for us. People of all ages can and do change when they gain a new four legged friend to journey through life with. Animals are miracle workers that can change a person's emotional and physical status for the better when there is no hope for life to get better.... [tags: man's best friend, dogs]
1952 words (5.6 pages)
- It Will Be the Best Four Years of Your Life…Or Will It. “College is fun as long as you don’t die” (Tsugumi Ohba). Each year millions of young adults are faced with the decision to attend higher education or go straight into the work force. These young adults are being influenced by their parents, teachers and peers on this major life decision. While they should listen to advice given to them, in the end the final decision should be made by the individual, not by someone else. Before young adults are even able to go out and experience the world they are faced with the life changing decision to go to college; many young adults will benefit from higher education, however, some young... [tags: Higher education, College, High school]
1900 words (5.4 pages)
- Introduction Best Buy, a 47 year old business, has faced countless challenges over the years. While Best Buy’s reputation has fluctuated, the company has presented several strategies to deal with these problems by creating plans to stabilize and promote growth. Through an in-depth analysis, the following areas were studied performance, environment, and organization. The analysis will assist in examining Best Buy’s strategies and core competences. The objective of this study is an understanding of the challenges and to figure out what makes the organization successful.... [tags: Best Buy Marketing Plan]
3162 words (9 pages)
- DIRT BIKES There are two basic types of motorcycles. One type is made for riding on smooth surfaces like roads or paved race tracks. These motorcycles are called road bikes. They are heavier, faster, and more powerful than off-road bikes. Off-road motorcycles, or dirt bikes, are lighter than road bikes. Dirt bikes are built to handle rough terrain like dirt, mud, and rocks. Not all people use dirt bikes for sport. Some people need their dirt bikes for work. “Members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police ride Honda, Kawasaki, and Suzuki dirt bikes instead of horses.';(Motocross, 128) Forest rangers take dirt bikes out on patrol.... [tags: essays research papers]
1219 words (3.5 pages)
- History of Police Bike Patrol: Over one hundred years ago, police departments routinely patrolled cities and towns by bicycle. The bike was tremendously popular only until the advent of the automobile. The bicycle then disappeared from policing. It wasn’t until the late 1980’s that the bicycle made a comeback. In 1988, Sergeant Paul Grady of the Seattle Police Department convinced his superiors that mountain bikes could be a viable patrol vehicle in the congested downtown area, waterfront parks, and market districts.... [tags: essays research papers]
1338 words (3.8 pages)
- Riding Bikes and Raising Social Consciousness Instructor’s comment: This student invites his readers along for a bicycle ride, immersing us in the sights, smells, sounds, and physical sensations of a phenomenon unique to San Francisco. Along the way he educates us about the political and social significance of the ride—but in such a genial, inclusive way that we may not even realize right away that we’ve been taught a lesson in social consciousness-raising. crit’i cal mass’ n. 2: an amount necessary or sufficient to have a significant effect or to achieve a result.... [tags: Personal Narrative]
1799 words (5.1 pages)