The forex market place is a huge, fast paced currency trading market dominated by central banks, wealthy individuals, hedge funds and other financial institutions. Today’s advances in technology have made it easy for brokerage account holders to trade online and on mobile devices. The greatest advantage of currency trading is low volatility compared to commodities or share trading. This is usually the case because fluctuations in currency pairs typically hover below 1%.
Forex fluctuations are determined by wider implications such as international parity position, asset prices and balance of payments. Depending on the size of your account, you can use your market leverage to make meaningful movements in order to make great returns. The other benefit of currency trading is the opportunity it affords to open and close positions after only a few minutes or weeks, depending on the astuteness of your decision or market read.
Islamic Forex Trading
AlfaTrade is one of the key players in the global forex trade. The London based currency trading company operates a reliable online forex brokerage service with an international outreach in over 150 countries. The company also provides various investment options to investors, including trade in stocks using the Contract for Difference (CFD’s) tool and commodities trading. To serve its growing base of international clients more efficiently, the company operates several accounts, including; Islamic account/Swap free, binary option account and Straight Through Processing (STP) account and Forex VIP account.
The other accounts include Cent Account and ECN Account. With regard to forex trading, Muslims are prohibited ...
... middle of paper ...
...s account holders to automatically or manually mirror the moves of successful forex traders or trading strategies as a way to limit the risk of exposure.
The trading accounts offered by AlfaTrade are specially designed to fit the needs of various clients from those with VIP trading accounts to premium and basic accounts. Each of these accounts comes with own spread limit, which is generally tied to the size of investment. Services are also provided in different international languages to ensure every client trades in a language he or she understands. If you are new to Islamic forex trading, the brokerage firm also provides free demo accounts to help clients acquaint themselves with the trading platform and trade with confidence. Account holders are also entitled to various teaching materials, including e-books, information-DVD, webinars and Video on Demand.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- emerging or new market. It can originate from new technology or new market opportunities (Eliashberg, J., Lilien, G. L., & Rao, V. R. 1997). Literature defines product development as exploiting an untapped market opportunity and turning it into a value product for customer satisfaction. Development and introduction of a new product requires extensive research on understanding customer needs, market structure, emerging trends and analysing the internal & external competitive market environments. To evaluate customer satisfaction previous researches provide strong relationship between customer satisfaction and product quality, product features and value for money.... [tags: Marketing, New product development]
1713 words (4.9 pages)
- Historical Background It is necessary to examine the historical context of Muslim terrorism in the United States to understand the evolvement of Muslim extremism today. Juergensmeyer (2003) supports this stance by stating that contemporary acts of violence are influenced by historical violence perpetrated in the religious past. The assumption could be made that Muslim extremism in the United States is a more recent phenomenon; on the contrary, this is not true. By understanding history enlightens to where foundations and structures were built to support Muslim extremism and terrorism activities that exist in the United States today.... [tags: Terrorism, Muslim Extremism]
1709 words (4.9 pages)
- If someone was to look up the meaning of veil in a dictionary the noun would state that it is “ a piece of material worn by women to protect or conceal the face” while the verb is describes the action as a way to “partially conceal, disguise, or obscure.” Unfortunately, in today's society both definitions have meaning when it comes to the veil and it’s role in Muslim culture. Whether or not women want to accept it the truth, still remains that the veil is a form of gendered violence. Even though people seek to reclaim it’s meaning they cannot change its origins and the reason it was established in the first place, to conceal and control Muslim women.... [tags: gender violen, muslim culture, veil]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- “You stayed by the 9/11 memorial for thanksgiving break. How ironic” jokingly, said a friend of mine after I told her about my thanksgiving break. It wasn’t something new for me or something that deeply affected me. Being a Pakistani Muslim, there were many times I came across these jokes or even serious comments that applied that somehow I was linked to terrorism. Many times I ignored these comments and sometimes I even joined these jokes and made fun of myself. While I was not that effected by these comments , many times they can have severe consequences for people, such as Waleed, a student in Sugarland, Texas.... [tags: Islam, Muhammad, Pakistan, Muslim]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- Muslim Americans are a group of people that practice the religion of Islam. In America, some people are prejudice towards people who practice Islam, and can go as far as generalizing them as terrorists which is completely unfair. This prejudice is called islamophobia (Schaefer, 2015), and it is still a big issue in our country. This issue needs to be fixed- not all Muslim people were responsible for 9/11 and some people need to stop acting like they were. As a country, people in America need to rise above stereotyping, and move towards acceptance.... [tags: Islam, Muslim, Abuse, Discrimination]
1085 words (3.1 pages)
- At first, the aim of the Muslim League was to establish friendly relations between the Muslims and the British Crown. After the Royal decision of the annulment of the partition of Bengal in 1911, Muslim League saw that in order to get their requests dealt with, they need to form relations with the Congress, the representative party of Hindus. Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the member of Congress, also joined the Muslim League in 1913. After witnessing the annulment, he worked on a pact to unite Muslims and Hindus which was eventually signed on 30th of December, 1916 at Lucknow.... [tags: Hindu vs Muslim in India]
2109 words (6 pages)
- One of the most significant factors of Bangladesh foreign policy is its close relation with the Muslim countries. Geographically Bangladesh belongs to South Asia and the Bengalees are not culturally as close to the Arabs, Persians or Turks as the Pakistanis or North Indians are. Some Muslim states even took this movement as an act of ruining the Islamic fraternity. The Indo-Pakistan war, starting in December 3 and the surrender of the Pakistani army to the joint command of the Indian and Bangladeshi army, both has fuelled this suspicion.... [tags: Muslim, Islam, Middle Easy]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- Imperialism is a policy by which a country gains power over the world or other countries. It begun in 1865 and it caused US to expand. America had “Thirst for New Market”. The business in The United States was developing rapidly so it needed more supplies (trade) from other countries. The United States used different methods such as Jingoism/Racism, Economic Expansion and American superiority over Europe, but however, economic expansion contributed most for the US Imperialism. This meant more money and power compare to other countries.... [tags: imperialism, economic expansion, foreign markets]
527 words (1.5 pages)
- In this world of scarcity, “there is no such thing as a free launch”. New Zealand’s market based economy cannot fully prioritise efficiency more than equality or equality more than efficiency, as individuals have the right to individual freedom and choice hence people face trade-offs. In 2014 National campaigned to continue attracting high spending visitors, particularly focusing on making New Zealand a major destination that openly welcomes sporting events, large international businesses and conferences.... [tags: New Zealand, Tourism, Rugby World Cup, Paris]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- The term "fundamentalism" came into existence at the Niagara Falls Bible Conference which was convened to define those things that were fundamental to belief. The term was also used to describe "The Fundamentals", a collection of twelve books on five subjects published in 1910 by Milton and Lyman Steward. Fundamentalism as a movement arose in the United States starting among conservative Presbyterian academics and theologians at Princeton Theological Seminary in the first decade of the Twentieth Century  .... [tags: Religion Islam Muslim]
941 words (2.7 pages)