Essay PreviewMore ↓
1. sale department
2. Production department
3. Finance department
4. Marketing department
5. Human resources
6. Research and design
Which each department are in the Ford organisation and how they help Ford become successful;-
• Sales department
The sale department focuses on the sale of the car i.e. how much the cars are going for etc. Also the sales department helps ford organisation customers with a variety of ways of buying the cars for example if a customer wanted to buy a car but the different of ways which the customer can pay is simple from monthly payments to weekly payments.
• Production department;-
This is the department where the cars are being made. Actually this is the manufacturing of the Ford cars. Manufacturing of the cars is basically is what the department do and focus on. For example if a new car was launched the production team will find the materials needed for the manufacturing of the new car.
• Marketing department
This department concentrates on making sure that there are enough cars to satisfy Ford customer needs. This department makes sure that the customer requirements are meant in every Ford car product. This department will also help the promotion and advertising of new car products.
• Human resources
This department looks as the recruitments of personnel for the Ford organisation. This department makes sure that the company has enough staff to run the company as a whole. I.e. Ford may need a special worker for manufacturing of a new car, the HR department will take care of recruiting and interviewing applicants for the vacancy.
• Research & Design
This department work with the marketing department but in the other side by focusing on the features and appearances of the product. This department really works with the customer needs of which concerns of colours or looks of a Ford car.
Connections between the departments; -
Regularly communication between departments is a recurrent action taken within any organisation like the Ford the organisation. The communications which departments have are essential to reach and succeed the company aims and objectives. Decisions are usually made with each department senior management will take intern every staff in every departments will have a say.
Research & Design and Production
The things which these both departments have, which are similar are that they both work together on a launch of a product. This will help the company, as they will have the features and appearances, the materials all in one product by there departments.
How to Cite this Page
"Ford." 123HelpMe.com. 16 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There has never been a political figure in the great and powerful city of Toronto whose personal life has been more scrutinized, observed, and brought into question by the media and citizens more than our great mayor Rob Ford’s. If there ever was, I feel very sorry for them. That being said, one could argue that this unparalleled observation of Ford’s personal doings is completely presented. Rob Ford has made a mockery of himself and more importantly, the city that he supposedly leads, if only with a fist made of a cheap wood with a venire.... [tags: Mayor Rob Ford Essays]
3003 words (8.6 pages)
- The Ford 427 FE model engine was intentionally made for drag racing. The frame is large but,light weigh for a better performance. It weights between 120 and 195 pounds depending on the materials it is constructed of. The rear end is lifted for better air flow( super motor sports ) .The engine is present in Thunderbolt, Galaxy, and Fair lane ( ford motor Co ) This engine has the ability to reach a speed of 185 miles per hour. It also has overhead cams causing the engine to move faster. It would have cost around 10,000 dollars at the most expensive and 20,000 dollars the the lower end.... [tags: navy seals, performance, ford]
591 words (1.7 pages)
- When Henry Ford was born on June 30th, 1863, neither him nor anyone for that matter, knew what an important role he would take in the future of mankind. Ford saw his first car when he was 12. He and his father where riding into Detroit at the time. At that moment, he knew what he wanted to do with his life: he wanted to make a difference in the automobile industry. Through out his life, he achieved this in an extraordinary way. That is why he will always be remembered in everyone’s heart. Whenever you drive down the road in your car, you can thank all of it to Henry Ford.... [tags: Henry Ford Essays]
1891 words (5.4 pages)
- Community and the Individual in John Ford's The Quiet Man John Ford's The Quiet Man is a romantic comedy that demonstrates Ford's world-view by way of symbolic visual devices as well as in the basic plot: the outsider being indoctrinated into a community through the gradual understanding of rituals and rites of passage, as well as the little nuances of everyday life. John Ford, a filmmaker with a strong Irish ancestry and pride in his roots, directed this film about the return of a retired boxer to the town of his birth, Innisfree; the plot is just the backbone of a film which is fleshed out by the ideas Ford expressed throughout all his films: the value and meaning of community, commun... [tags: John Ford]
2963 words (8.5 pages)
- The Life of Henry Ford Henry Ford once said, “I will build a motorcar for the masses…constructed of the best materials, by the best me to be hired, after the simplest designs that modern engineering can devise…so low in price that no man making a good salary will be unable to own one and enjoy with his family the blessing of hours of pleasure in God’s great open spaces.” (Willamette 1) This is one of his most memorable yet earliest public quotes in history, that can easily sum up his whole life.... [tags: Henry Ford Automobiles Transportation Essays]
1437 words (4.1 pages)
- Ford Motor Company Strategic Audit Abstract The purpose of this paper is to give a brief detail of the strategic audit of Ford Motor Company. The method of research used was Internet research by topic. In addition to the class textbook audit example used, other written references in the area of Ford Motor Company were used, in order to develop the subject more in detail. This topic was selected among a series of topics of general interest in the area of strategic audit for a corporation, as a class requisite.... [tags: Analysis Ford Motor Company]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- In a present day of global warming, environmental issues, labor unions, and other impacts, the automobile industry is in an era of instability and change. Ford Motor Company has been traditionally considered one of the "Big Three" in the auto industry, but they are not adapting as well as hoped to the changing industry, and will have to strategize to survive in a struggling industry. There are many different risk factors for Ford and its competitors. In this paper we will look at two competitors for Ford that are also considered to be members of the "Big Three" and coincidently, are not adapting to changes in the auto industry as quickly as other competitors.... [tags: Auto Industry Ford Analysis]
1805 words (5.2 pages)
- Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company, a large United States automotive corporation, strives for success each and every year. The success of Ford Motor Company, as well as other corporations, can be measured by analyzing the two most important goals of management, maintaining adequate liquidity and achieving satisfactory profitability. Liquidity can be defined as having enough money on hand to pay bills when they are due and to take care of unexpected needs for cash, while profitability refers to the ability of business to earn a satisfactory income.... [tags: Ford Transportation Vehicles Automobiles Essays]
2118 words (6.1 pages)
- Henry Ford "It is doubtful if any mechanical invention in the history of the world has influenced in the same length of time the lives of so many people in an important way as the motor car." So writes an American historian, thinking of the automobile alone. But it does not stand-alone. It was the automobile factory that introduced mass production, a process that has changed the lineaments of our economic and social life more profoundly than any other single element in the recent history of civilization.... [tags: History Biography Henry Ford Essays]
2306 words (6.6 pages)
- The following is some of the department, which Ford has;- 1. sale department 2. Production department 3. Finance department 4. Marketing department 5. Human resources 6. Research and design Which each department are in the Ford organisation and how they help Ford become successful;- • Sales department The sale department focuses on the sale of the car i.e. how much the cars are going for etc. Also the sales department helps ford organisation customers with a variety of ways of buying the cars for example if a customer wanted to buy a car but the different of ways which the customer can pay is simple from monthly payments to weekly payments.... [tags: Case Analysis Business Ford]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
Marketing & Finance
This Marketing department looks at which product are needed to be built and the Finance department looks at how much it will cost to launch and research on a particularly product. These two department work to also find out which products Ford customer want that could for example if the marketing department wanted to launch a new product they would have to have a meeting will the finance department to find actually how much it will cost.
Sales and Marketing departments
The similarities which these departments have are that the sales department will need the marketing departments to find out what people are willing to buy for products. And intern the marketing department will look at the sales departments to find out the price which will suitable for a product i.e. a car called a Ford focus before its made will need to go through the process of collecting data from the marketing departments which will add any customer needs which the car needs to acquire. The sale department plays the part of predicting what the price the car would go for when the feature and materials are bought etc.
Finance & Human resources
These departments are very similar because they both help each other to recruit the best employees that money can buy. The finance department pay the wage for the staff at ford organisation. The human resources departments take care of recruiting and resolving employee’s issues with the business. They come together by Finance department helping by funding any advertisements or funds which the HR department need to recruit the employees. In tern the HR department will help to find the right accountants and the best bookkeepers for the finance departments within the ford department.
Three departments, which help Ford reach their aims and objectives;-
Ford aims and objective is shown below; -
Our Vision; - to become the world’s leading company for automotive products and services
The following are the departments which in my opinion keep Ford the organisation running in the short and the long term;-
1. Finance department
2. Human resources
This department plays a big part in the organisation. This department is the main sources of financial funding to any department. This department play the part of making sure that the company has a big turnover and the company is smoothly running each day. This department will fund any departments which need financial needs i.e. if the human resources department need funding for advertising a new job for the company etc.
This department also plays a big part as any company will need to have employees for it to run and make products. Human resources is there to give the employees peace at mind when working, the department will help the employees to resolve any problems which they have within the business.
The production team will handle the amount of products, which are made in a long-term basis. This department makes sure that the manufacturing of the product is re-current and is made at a high standard
Each can be improved by three things the following;-
1. To make sure that they are aiming to achieve the business aims and objectives
2. To make sure all departments work together to make the business successful
3. To always have a stronger communication within the departments, as they is a good communication less mistake can happen.