This could only mean one thing. I am in our rival territory, Throden. I can’t be anywhere else. There are only two territories I can be in: Reviden or Throden. This is very bad. I shouldn’t be here. I could get killed before I even realize someone has found me. I must kill anyone or anything I encounter.
I hear something, the sound of footsteps. Someone has found me. I could feel their eyes on me. I slowly circle around, trying to find where it’s hiding.
“What are you doing here?” someone suddenly asks behind me.
I turn quickly and throw a punch. He stops it. He’s strong. He could kill me in a heartbeat. There’s no way I could stand a chance against him. The only way I can stay alive is to befriend him. Maybe he can show me to a chamber so I can teleport back to Reviden.
“Oh,” he begins, “you don’t even know me and you automatically throw a punch at me? You sure make a great first impression.”
He lets go of my arm and I reply, “I’m sorry. I thought you would kill me.”
“Ha, I’m not that kind of person. I may look big and tough, but I don’t have the heart to take a person’s life. Although, under desperate measures, I might,” he says. “You never answered my question. What are you doing here? I can tell you’re not from here.”
“Well, you’re right. I’m not from here,” I reply.
“Okay, so where are you from?” he asks me. “Wait a second. I thi...
... middle of paper ...
...lodes somewhere on the island. And we jump up.
“They’ve found it! They’ve found the island!” he shouts. “Hurry, we need to get far enough for my teleband to have time to activate!”
He activates his teleband and we start to run from the area of the last bomb.
“Why is your teleband taking so long?” I shout.
“We have to hold still for it to activate!” he replies. “AH!”
He trips over a huge rock and sprains his ankle. I start to run to him when he throws something at me.
I’m standing in my bedroom. Without Nikolai. Where is he? Oh no. He’s still on the island! I need to save him!
I sprint to my teleporting chamber and try to teleport to the island. A message keeps appearing saying, “Area does not exist. Please enter a new location.”
“What do you mean it doesn’t exist?!” I shout, as I kick the chamber.
I fall into my bed and sob hysterically. No. This can’t be happening.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Forbidden Love In Brittany, there once was a knight who owned a horse. The knight, Peter, came off to be a very brave and noble man, but had a very dark side to him, which no one knew about. He was possessive, jealous and very selfish. One day, the knight and his horse entered the gates of the castle to meet his future wife, Anastasia. Because Peter was looked at as one of the greatest knights, Anastasia’s father agreed to have a fixed marriage between them. She wasn’t very happy about this but she knew that she didn’t have a say.... [tags: Love, Debut albums, 2007 albums]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- Act I Prologue This takes place in Verona Italy. Their love is forbidden Scene 1 a Act II Scene 1 He said if love is blind it can’t hit the target. Scene 2 He compares her to the sun and stars. She was talking with body language. He says he wishes he was the glove on her hand so he could touch her cheek. She says forget about our parents and just love me. That there families names don't matter they could give up their names so they could be with each other. He says he will do anything for the love he is deeply in, risking his life.... [tags: personal narrative]
736 words (2.1 pages)
- ... Romeo and Juliet are stuck in this bad fortune and Romeo even goes as far as to say “I am fortune’s fool”. This is significant because it is saying that their free will to love each other and be together is nonexistent. They are doomed from the start no matter what actions they try and take their destiny is in not in their favor. Love however in this story is the entire meaning to everything. Love is why Romeo and Juliet die. Love is why everything gets so complicated and so upsetting. Love is everything and more in this play and leads up to the most tragic endings to a love story in the history of love stories and the most unexpected losses for two lovers and their families.... [tags: fate, loss, control, love]
1074 words (3.1 pages)
- We see it all the time. Forbidden love comes in many forms, we just tend to overlook it. People think it’s not a big deal, these things, but it’s becoming a bigger deal all the time. People always think there’s some reason a couple shouldn’t be together, whether it’s an actual reason such as abuse, or even if the relationship is healthy and people just don’t like it because it’s different from what they believe. Whether it’s a same sex marriage, it’s interracial, or if someone in their families just doesn’t like each other, if the relationship is healthy and the people in it are happy, they should be able to be with who they want.... [tags: Same-sex marriage, Marriage]
1001 words (2.9 pages)
- As the feud between two families, Capulet and Montague, continue, their children, Juliet Capulet and Romeo Montague, face a bigger problem; forbidden love. Taking place in Verona, an ignorant Romeo first meets a childish Juliet at the Capulet’s party. Romeo and his kinsman, Benvolio, attend the party masked, searching for his first love, Rosaline. Coincidentally, Romeo meets Juliet, a new beauty, and falls in love with her not knowing the fact that she is a Capulet. The feud continues, leading one mistake after another, until both families realize their selfishness at the last minute.... [tags: Free Essay Writer]
415 words (1.2 pages)
- Politics of Forbidden Love The world has changed in so many ways. There are always going to be times when families go through hard times. In the past, there were some very awkward family situations that wouldn’t occur to families in today’s society. Throughout history, there were stories that were written that described the politics of forbidden love. There were consequences that came along with certain behaviors that went on. The consequences that occurred in some of the stories may not be what one would expect.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Pluto, Goddess]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- Love Forbidden "It 's a strange thing, wouldn 't you say, Tsunade?" Tsunade turned towards Jiraiya, a strand of her blonde hair submerged her right eye as she observed meticulously at him; she blinked and her long thick eyelashes brushed her skin in a gentle manner; she pressed her lips together that she had painted red that morning and spread the moist lipstick around, refreshing them slightly. "Love has always been a strange thing to me." Tsunade noticed he was surveying the clouds, with his hands resting behind his head amongst his snow white hair that hung low; she breathed deeply for a moment and admired the clouds with him, watching them sweep past in the breeze - they had alwa... [tags: 2007 singles, 2009 singles, Debut albums]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- Love is something that can happen no matter the circumstances of the situation. Love is a very strong force that can bring two strangers together and create sheer happiness and joy; however, under certain circumstances, love can be very dangerous. Whether you are a poor boy chasing after a princess, or whether your families are hated enemies of one another, it is possible for love to take root and blossom. It also could be the simple attraction to what we cannot have. Regardless of the reason, love of these kinds has spawned off wonderful and inspirational stories.... [tags: Shakespearean Literature ]
840 words (2.4 pages)
- The Forbidden Experiment by Roger Shattuck It is one of the oldest unanswered questions in all of science. Though slightly more grounded in empirical science than the likes of "Where did we come from?" or "Why are we here?" the impossible Nature/Nurture dichotomy has tormented truth-bound scientists for years. Recent advances in genetics have brought forward new possibilities for those who would study the pure effects of environmental variables on animals, but we are far from allowing ourselves to manipulate other human beings in such ways for the sake of collecting data.... [tags: Forbidden Experiment Roger Shattuck Essays]
1421 words (4.1 pages)
- Forbidden Love The short story “Dhowli,” is a tragic tale about a woman who puts her trust and faith into a love that is forbidden, and how she is ultimately betrayed by that love. The story demonstrates how some of the choices that she made, and her own selfish pride led to the injustices she received. Misrilal is a young Brahman who is captivated by a young Dusad widow. In the Indian culture, the Brahman caste is one of the highest castes, and the Dusads are one of the lowest. Because of the difference in castes, a relationship between the two is forbidden.... [tags: essays research papers fc]
1089 words (3.1 pages)