On February 9 2020 I achieved birth. Approximately around this time the cure for aging was just introduced into American Society. However, the cure, at this time, was a controversial subject; given this the US government outlawed getting the cure and as a result mass protest begin to arise as a result of this feat. When I turned five mass protest was already formed which broke into two major sides. Those who supported the cure, and those who were completely against the cure. The two major political parties begin to see this topic as a politically stance and the Democratic party and Republican party begin to take stances on the cure. The Democratic party supported legalizing the cure, stating that people should have the choice available to get the cure and there wasn’t a coherent argument to make the cure illegal. The Republican party opposed the cure, stating that it was wrong to undo God’s nature creation. The country was greatly divided against the cure and much violence took place as a result. Violent protest appeared all over the country such as the great protest of Los Angelos, on March 20 2025, and the castrophic protest of Baltimore Maryland, 2025 April 1, 2025.
Many households were affected by the controversy surrounded by the cure. Unfornately, mine was no exception. In 2027, my parents split up leaving the custody of my fraternal twin Lysander my mother’s hands, and I was left to my father. This seemingly result created a diverge that only broadened in the years to come.
My Father at the time, decided that it would be best to intimate me in a catholic school. It was here I learned how truly vile the cure was in society. My teachers, father, students and the books that I read only strengthen my cause....
... middle of paper ...
...was completely devastated to find out Lysandra was apart of the Reformist. I couldn’t believe that my own sister was apart of this terrorist group. I knew she opposed the cure, but I didn’t realize how far she opposed it. Lysandra originally was sent to prison, but was eventually psychologically eventually and was deemed to be mentally unstable. Honestly, I can’t believe how Lysandra thought this event would lead to the enlighten of society as The Reformist group puts it. I hope in time she learns the error of her ways as she will now how to deal with the consequences of her actions for the rest of her short life.
Dawson, Christopher. 1948. “Culture And Religion.” in Religion and culture. London: Sheed & Ward.
Rand, Ayn. 1957. Atlas Shrugged. New York: Random House.
Fine, Elizabeth C. 1992. Performance, Culture, and Identity. Westport, Conn.: Praeger.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Inquiry Project On February 9 2020 I achieved birth. Approximately around this time the cure for aging was just introduced into American Society. However, the cure, at this time, was a controversial subject; given this the US government outlawed getting the cure and as a result mass protest begin to arise as a result of this feat. When I turned five mass protest was already formed which broke into two major sides. Those who supported the cure, and those who were completely against the cure. The two major political parties begin to see this topic as a politically stance and the Democratic party and Republican party begin to take stances on the cure.... [tags: President of the United States]
1573 words (4.5 pages)
- DHEA And The Effects Of Aging Many people have searched the world in hope of a cure for the effects of aging. Unfortunately, they have never found the fountain of youth, but what they discovered was Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), possibly the next best thing. All the facts of DHEA have not been drawn into a concrete conclusion, but scientists already have evidence that suggest it aids in stress and weight control, cancer, and other negative effects of aging. As a person increases in age, their level of DHEA decreases, causing health and aging problems.... [tags: Geriatrics Health Medicine Papers]
2555 words (7.3 pages)
- As you age, your body goes through many phases in its life time some phases for the better while some phases for the worse. When you reach past your 40s, your body starts to decline and the specific hormone testosterone will slowly diminish. With testosterone on the decline, you will start to lose many aspects of being a male. The effects of low testosterone will not only affect you, but also your partner and your style of life. I am here to prevent suffering due to low testosterone. In this essay, you will learn what testosterone is, how it is made, the affects it has human, the causes and ultimately the cure to low testosterone.... [tags: libido, stronger erection, obesity]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- Stages of addiction Addiction is defines as, “being abnormally tolerant to, and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)”. (www.webstersdictionary.org) Addiction, or “chemical dependency” is a disease that affects several people worldwide. According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), In the United Sates alone 22 million Americans have a substance abuse or dependency problem, only 2.5 million of them seek treatment.... [tags: Drugs]
1309 words (3.7 pages)
- 1. How are the patterns of growth and aging expected to differ in developed and developing nations over the next 30 years. What are some of the implications for these differences in population trends. Identify at least two specific examples in your answer. The patterns of growth and aging are expected to differ greatly in developed and developing nations over the next 30 years. The United Nations’ Department of Economic and Social Affairs has predicted that most of the world’s expected growth in population will take place in developing countries.... [tags: United Nations, Developing country, Population]
1132 words (3.2 pages)
- One of the most important concerns that not only the certain region or country but the whole globe is facing with is the societal aging. Societal aging refers to the “social and demographic process that result in the aging of a population” Aging of the population would impact different aspect of social life. For instance, as the baby boomers aging, the evolvement of those generation in different community would increase. Also, the expectation of better healthcare and ethical issues around the aged people has grown (Morgan & Kunkle 2016: 6).... [tags: Life expectancy, Demography, Death, Population]
1481 words (4.2 pages)
- ... Roy Walford, M.D. Roy had believed and hypothesized that the aging process in a man and all animals is pathologically related to faulty immune processes as seen with autoimmune disorders (Effros, 2005) However it wasn’t until the early 1980’s that Walford began to construct this proposal. During this same time, immunologists and cell biologists were in a stalemate of debates focused on aging in respect to their individual fields. In the same period, a cytokine that was found to have promoted T-cell proliferation within cellular culture was discovered, promoting a flourish of immunology papers announcing the discovery of proof that the “unlimited growth of normal human T-cells” existed an... [tags: cells, immunity, youth]
763 words (2.2 pages)
- Since the beginning of time, man has tried in vain to find a cure to the inevitable. There is no secret cure for aging. Whether through the practices of plastic surgery or beauty products that promise to end the cycle to aging, there is no official and permanent way to stop the hands of Father Time. “Dr. Heidegger’s Experiment” by Nathaniel Hawthorne is another example of the failed quest to end aging. “Dr. Heidegger’s Experiment” is about a scientist, Dr. Heidegger, who brings together four of his friends, Mr.... [tags: aging, The Fountain of Youth, Heidegger]
970 words (2.8 pages)
- Genetic diseases have affected mankind throughout history. They cause harm and death to humans. In medieval times people would watch others perish and not know the cause. In the past 100 years, scientists have started researching genetic diseases (citation). An example of a genetic disease that scientist have recently discovered is progeria. Progeria is a rare genetic condition that causes rapid aging in children. Millions of people around the world have progeria as every 1 in 4 to 8 million have the disease.... [tags: genetics, effects, fatal]
645 words (1.8 pages)
- Exploring Old Age and Aging Physically, we mature at about age 25 to 30, when the body reaches maximum size and strength. Then, body tissues and cells are constantly being rebuilt and renewed. Nutrition, rest, exercise, and stress influence the length of time that the body can maintain a balance between the wearing down and rebuilding of body tissues. Researchers have proven that, "When more cells die than can be reproduced, they are replaced by a fibrous, inert substance called collagen." 1 The living process slows down to compensate, and we begin aging; strength and ability start to decline.... [tags: Papers]
1227 words (3.5 pages)