The food industry uses products that you wouldn’t imagine in all of our favorite snacks, food and beverages. The companies won’t admit to using these “Secret” Ingredients because they want to make profit. The things they do for money is unbelievable and these companies don’t care what they are selling their customers. After watching this video I was disgusted, the way they treat these animals and their people that put under contract to mass produce this animals is just horrible. The people that they put under contract is not allowed to tell what they are doing, how they do and not able to show outsiders anything dealing with the company’s product because it could ruin them. These companies only think about themselves they don’t care about the farmers or the customers of their product they just care about making money and making sure that the farmers don’t tell anybody what’s going on with their business.
“They are really just scamming everybody nothing they tell us is true, I am very sure that they use steroids and stuff and have the FDA pass everything through like it’s all good. Now a days food companies will give us anything to make a quick check. The food they are giving us is making people sick. I believe that people of high rankings in the FDA is getting paid off to make sure that their unhealthy steroid filled products get pushed through with no problems. But everybody just denies any involvement in that it’s like they don’t care if people are getting sick and dying behind this contaminated food.” We have heard this before. Like the one lady that they interviewed who had a son that died for E.coli and she took it to court and they just bring out their lawyers and keep going to court until she or nobody else could continue...
... middle of paper ...
...view led by Ludwig of hundreds of studies that looked at the health effects of milk, juice, and soda, the likelihood of conclusions favorable to the industry was several times higher among industry-sponsored research than studies that received no industry funding.” This is showing you the studies that have been taken from other reporters and producers.
This quote is a little long but it tells the truth about how the companies don’t care about the health of their customers. You hear people say fast food is so covenant. It is a true statement but when it comes down to a matter of knowing what’s supposed to make your customers happy because you see more undercover lawsuits that they don’t want the customers to know about. Generally most people are going vegetarian so that way they don’t have to worry about the toxins, bacteria and the outcome of the processed food.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Market Research There has been steady growth in the food industry in Newburgh due to population growth in the region. The increase in population has led to increasing demand of food items in Newburgh. The population of Newburgh has increased from 28,260 in the year 2000 to 28,866 in the year 2010 (Haugen, 2012). This means that there is a ready market for different food products available in Newburgh and its environs. In the last five years, businesses in hotel industry across New York, where Newburgh is located, have been thriving due to the increasing number of visitors visiting the region.... [tags: Food, Food industry, Marketing, Bread]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- The food industry in this day and age is a vicious cycle, built to take our money in exchange for another meal on our belts, literally. Successfully profitable corporations made the decision to replace the quality of their product with the amount of profit made by selling us “cost efficient” goods that benefits their bank accounts, but not our health. The cycle impacts not only our health, but the temperature of the Earth and other countries. It can be prevented or even stopped. But only the government has the power and influence necessary to change anything, and as soon as someone with enough power is convinced to pass a law or suggest passing a law to their superiors, the companies that... [tags: United States, Fast food, Junk food, Food]
1690 words (4.8 pages)
- Casein plastic, or ‘milk plastic’, has been used in the Americas for decades, due to its low production costs and accessibility. Casein is defined as, “A white, tasteless, odorless protein precipitated from milk by rennin” (“Casein” 1). and “a slow digesting protein that plays a large role in preventing muscle breakdown” (“Casein Protein“ 1). Not only is casein an important protein that all mammals need to survive, but this vital protein has also been very important throughout recent American and English history.... [tags: History and Uses]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- McDonald’s Sustainability The purpose of this paper is to introduce you to the fast food industry, how it is everywhere in the United States and increasingly spreading globally. The majority of the fast food restaurants in the United States is dominated by hamburger fast food restaurants. Amongst the burger segment, McDonald’s is the number one leader in the burger industry, followed by Burger King, and Wendy’s respectively (Oches, 2011). After a brief introduction and history of McDonald’s, you will be guided into what measures McDonald’s uses in their journey to a more sustainable business.... [tags: Fast food, McDonald's, Fast food restaurant]
1451 words (4.1 pages)
- McDonald’s Sustainability The purpose of this paper is to introduce you to the fast food industry, how it is everywhere in the United States and increasingly spreading globally. The majority of the fast food restaurants in the United States are dominated by hamburger fast food restaurants. Amongst the burger segment, McDonald’s is the number one leader in the burger industry, followed by Burger King, and Wendy’s respectively (Oches, 2011). After a brief introduction and history of McDonald’s, you will be guided into what measures McDonald’s uses in their journey to a more sustainable business.... [tags: Fast food, Hamburger, Fast food restaurant]
715 words (2 pages)
- Over the past 50 years, there has been a major change in the food production industry. Unlike many years ago when people used to get their food right from the farm; fresh and purely organic, nowadays most people in America rely on processed industrial food, but do these consumers know the truth behind the processed food. In the movie documentary titled Food, Inc., which was directed by renowned director Robert Kenner, author Eric Schlosser explores the facts and secrets behind the food industry.... [tags: Food, Food processing, Food industry, Nutrition]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Titanium (Ti) is an element found in group 4 and period 4 on the periodic table. The atomic number of Titanium is 22. Titanium is the ninth most abundant element on the earth’s surface, and the fourth most common metallic element. Titanium is not found alone in nature; rather it has to be extracted from titanium dioxide or titanium iron oxide. Titanium dioxide (Ti02) is commonly found in rutile and titanium iron oxide (FeTiO3) is commonly found in ilmenite. Rutile and ilmenite are found predominately on continental coastlines.... [tags: metal, strength, products]
1200 words (3.4 pages)
- Essential oil is one of the natural products that are used by humans for a long time ago. This oil is extracted from various plants which contain a variety of essences that produce difference fragrant. Clarke (2002) defines essential oils as the “volatile product that is extracted by a physical process from single natural plant species and that has an odors and the composition characteristic of an essential oil from that species” (pp. 86-87). Essential oil is extracted by the dry distillation process or wet distillation process.... [tags: natural beauty products for humans]
937 words (2.7 pages)
- Uses of Enzymes in Medicine and Industry Enzymes are used widely across medicine and industry. Through this essay I will go through some examples of each case, and explain the complexities of these examples. Enzymes are biological catalysts that enable specific reactions to take place. Catalysts are widely used in industry, to increase the rate of a reaction, or allow the reaction to take place without resorting to high temperatures and pressures. One of the most important and widely used enzymes in industry and everyday life is the catalytic converter in cars.... [tags: Papers]
988 words (2.8 pages)
- The Uses of Enzymes in Industry and Medicine Enzymes are used in a wide range of industries for a number of reasons, the main one being that they accelerate reactions by lowering the activation energy. Enzymes are proteins with specifically shaped active sights that have charges on their surfaces. This means that they react with only one substrate to produce a specific product minimising the production of unwanted by-products. They work at neutral pH and standard atmospheric temperature and pressure, and so are energy saving as well as being relatively inexpensive to produce.... [tags: Papers]
1125 words (3.2 pages)