Essay PreviewMore ↓
Flag football is not only a great sport, but it is also getting exercise in without one knowing it. Flag football requires moving around all the time. It keeps cardio up and keeps one on the move. Running around with a football gets the players? legs moving and other players as well because they chase the football. Flag football keeps ones arms active. Throwing a football or catching it can help the players? muscles in their arms. Most players like using their arms and legs to play which makes flag football a popular sport.
With flag football being a well-known sport, most students want to try it out. Other students will most likely end up playing with people they know or can get to know. When playing with friends, players will get more active and try harder. It gets more out of them because they are excited to play. Trying to impress someone with mad throwing skills or speed could increase a player?s performance. Some players may meet new people and get new friends. Flag football is a social yet active sport that helps players get together.
With friends, enemies, and other players playing flag football, most players will get along and work together. When not working together, there is even competition. Players need to throw a ball to get it across the field. They have to plan with teammates how to do that. In flag football, there is good, clean competition. To get some one tagged, all the players have to do is pull the flag without hurting the players.
How to Cite this Page
"Flag Football." 123HelpMe.com. 20 Jul 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Flag Football of the Deaf The United States Flag Football for the Deaf (USFFD) is a member of the United States of America Deaf Sports Federation as National Sports Organization and also a member of the United States Flag and Touch League. Membership: Any organization can become member of USFFD and support its cause. All you have to do is have your organizational flag football team participate in USFFD Super Bowls. So far, there have been fifteen USFFD Super Bowls and they've been in location all across the country including New York, California, Washington D.C., New Jersey, Tennessee, Canada, Texas and Ohio.... [tags: Papers]
603 words (1.7 pages)
- Whether it's running around and grabbing the opponents flag, or running around and pushing people out of the way for the touchdown, flag football is a great sport to increase adrenaline. Playing flag football gives players energy and helps keep them in shape. The constant movement helps work ones cardio and keeps one active. It is fun to play because players gat to play with friends and meet new people. It helps players work together and have competition. Everyone who likes doing a variety of exercises and likes to have fun could enjoy flag football in more ways than one.... [tags: essays research papers]
446 words (1.3 pages)
- College Football vs. Professional Football Football has been defined as one of the most competitive sports in the world. There are many different levels of playing, such as flag, high school, college, and professional. Where most of the rules stay the same no matter what stage of playing you are at, some things do change. When coaching in flag football for little kids you won’t be making money, the players aren’t recruited, and you don’t have a set number of players for your team. When playing n college and in the National Football League (NFL) all of those things come into play.... [tags: National Football League, American football]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- Football too many Americans is the sport in which an oval shaped ball is thrown to another person in order to score a touchdown. But if you ask anywhere else in the world what football is, they might responded that it is the world’s best sport, and that there home team or favorite team is the best there is. Both sports share a name but other than that they are both two very different beings. Both sports have some kind of governing body that regulates and upholds rules that are set in place. Football has the FIFA (International Federation of Association Football) and American football has the NFL (National Football League).... [tags: American football, Football]
1032 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Children who are active recklessly engage in activities where injuries can occur. Nobody can predict when or how seriously anybody will get injured during an activity, however, the risks of children playing tackle football is prevalent where the dangers are imminent. The game of tackle football on a youth level is dangerous for children since they are developing physically and mentally. According to an article from The Atlantic, “America’s most dangerous football is in the peewee leagues, not the National Football League” (Barra, 2013).... [tags: American football, National Football League]
2237 words (6.4 pages)
- Football Safety The National Football League was formed on August 20, 1920. Players wore pads, not quite as protective as the ones today, helmets and legs pads. Even though their protective gear wasn 't all that protective they still made contact with the players of the opposing teams. As the years progressed the league made many changes to the rules due to player safety. They invented better protective gear for the players and they also made more strict rules regarding playing guidelines. The main goal of those rules, like the targeting rule that is so controversial today, is to protect the players.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1803 words (5.2 pages)
- To be a football player you must be fearless and athletic. Two traits that I was very good at. I was always congratulated and assured how great I did in a game or practice, by both teammates and coaches. Most just want to play and other look at the sport as a career something they see themselves playing for year and hopefully at some point getting honored for their skills and abilities. People from all over come to watch kids play in high school like; scouts, fans, players that once played for the team even some television broadcast smaller companies of course, but the exposure is great.... [tags: American football, High school, Play]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- American Football is not merely a sport, its a culture. In the south football is in some ways a lifestyle. From the rivalries to the championships its truly one of the most exciting sports to have ever been created. This is why I love it so much, it is much more than just a game it has a much deeper meaning to it. From the outside looking in, many people do not fully realize the impact it has on each and every player throughout its history. Football has made me who I am today. I had my first experience with the sport when I was very small.... [tags: American football, National Football League, Play]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- The National Football League was formed on August 20, 1920. Players wore pads, not quite as protective as the ones today, helmets and legs pads. Even though their protective gear was not as advanced as the gear today they still made contact with the players of the opposing teams. As the years progressed the league made several changes to the rules due to player safety. They invented better protective gear for the players and they also made stricter rules regarding playing guidelines. The main goal of those rules, like the targeting rule that is so controversial today, is to protect the players.... [tags: American football, National Football League]
1835 words (5.2 pages)
- The World of Football He's at the 20 the 10 touchdown. As you can tell my subject is football, the reason why I picked this subject is because for the last 2 years I've always picked basketball as my subject and I decided to do a sport that I also like to play and watch like FOOTBALL. Today I'm going to take you step by step into the wonderful world of football. Football is an exciting team sport played chiefly in the U.S.A and Canada. It's played by elementary schools, high school, college, and professional teams.... [tags: Papers]
331 words (0.9 pages)
The clean sport flag football keeps players up and about instead of staying home and being lazy .it is a popular sport so many students would love to play. It keeps them healthy and active. It even gets someone new friends. Flag football is a sport that keeps players in shape and yet also lets them have a fun and compete with their friends.