DEAL FITNESS is one of the best clubs which provides its customers with well
developed programs for people of all shapes and sizes with highly specialized equipments and in the guidance of professional trainers, we not only concentrate on physical strength and fitness but also helps one to cope up with daily mental stress and help in relaxation through yoga, massage and aerobics, so after a hectic and stressful day at work one can come and relax their mind and body through various activities that our club provides such as swimming, tennis, scotch and many more so that our members can live healthy and a happy life style.
Targeted Customers: Fitness is very important to live a healthy life style, as we all know a very famous saying "health is wealth" so without health we lose our abilities to live to the fullest. And thus Ideal Fitness make our customers attentive of their health condition and make them realize how important is to take care of it, we target our youth who is the most willing and enthusiastic to stay fit and we encourage them to do so by providing them with the best facilities in the district. WE motivate them so no matter how hectic their daily routine are they will still take some time for exercise as we all know we have to be regular for maximum fitness results. That is why we keep reminding our customers that "SEVEN DAYS WITHOUT EXERCISE MAKES ONE WEAK". Secondly we believe there is no age limit and thus even persuade the workaholics who do sense their h...
... middle of paper ...
...g and give results for short time period.
3. THE SOCIAL MARKETING CONCEPT: This type of concept focuses on the well being of both the customers and the society so therefore before taking any marketing decision they first try to concentrate on needs and wants of the targeted market and according to that carry out the decisions, they also take into consideration the society's long run interest and value such as environmental impact and social services that benefits both society and the customers as a whole.
4. THE PRODUCTION CONCEPT: This concept believes the philosophy that the product creates its own demands i.e. customer tend to purchase those products that are easily available in the market and are not that expensive so therefore company's following this concept concentrated on high production efficiency with low cost and mass distributions .
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- "Marketing is a social and managerial process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating and exchanging products and value with others." (Kotler et al, 2003:13). Marketing is a key aspect within a business and has several different functions. Some of these functions include, research, analysis, promotion, pricing and distribution. These functions lead into the evolution of the five alternative concepts under which organisations conduct marketing activities. The concepts include the production concept, the product concept, the selling concept, the marketing concept and the societal marketing concept.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1689 words (4.8 pages)
- ... Value is the perceived worth to the customer of a particular product or service. From a customer’s perspective, customer value is what they “get” (benefits) relative to what they have to “give up” (costs or sacrifices) (Zeithaml 1988). Delivering customer value is the goal every manufacturer or business wishes to achieve. Since with a high perceived value by customer on an organisation’s products/service, Village “Gold Class” Cinemas will be able to easily hold on to its customers and these customers may bring more customers to the firm due to spread of word of mouth.... [tags: customer value, business philosophy]
1529 words (4.4 pages)
- Capital investment decisions aim includes allotting the capital investment funds of the firm in the most effective manner to make sure that the returns are the best possible returns. Researchers indicated that there are basically four methods that have been used in practice which are Payback Period (PP),Internal Rate of Return (IRR),Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) and Net Present value (NPV) used by firms to evaluate investment opportunities throughout the world (Atrill & Mclaney, 2008). The Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR) methods are considered to be discounted cash flow (DCF) methods.... [tags: investments, strategy, returns]
1956 words (5.6 pages)
- CB in Action Assignment Marketing 378 Prepare and submit: 1. Descriptions of two examples of chapter concepts being applied in a business or professional setting, or a setting that would be of interest to marketers or policy makers. Be specific and provide citations. Consumer Treatment. Consumer treatment plays a major role in the success of any corporation. I noticed, most retail employees, don’t understand that the consumers experience is also based on the employee. In essence, the consumer puts the retail experience on the same level as movie actors we don’t like our actors to break character.... [tags: Marketing]
1268 words (3.6 pages)
- McDonald's is the world's leading foodservice retailer with more than 30,000 restaurants serving nearly 46 million people in more than 110 countries each day. In the UK, McDonald's and its franchisees employ 70,000 staff in 1235 restaurants. This is McDonald's 30th year of operating in the UK.' http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/?f=y [accessed 16th November] Those infamous golden arches have come a long way since being established in 1940 by Dick and Mac McDonald. Ray Kroc, credited with the chain's global ambitions, bough the rights in 1955, he developed the brand and created the McDonalds Corporation.... [tags: Business Analysis marketing]
1536 words (4.4 pages)
- How many of you listened to the radio, watched television, or glanced at a magazine before school this morning. Whether you realized it or not the minute you pressed the power button or flipped the cover page you were exposed to some sort of advertisement. Defined as any paid form of communication by an identified sponsor, advertising dominates a huge part of our daily lives. Living in such a consumer driven economy means that we deal with subliminal and up front messages pushing us to “ buy, buy, buy”, countless times throughout our day.... [tags: marketing, advertising]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- The cut throat competitive era has put every company on its guard. They are well aware of the fact that customers tend to be very disloyal. The focus on the customer retention and loyalty has been increased because companies are realizing the dire importance of customer loyalty and they are focusing more in retaining the customers (Hill & Alexander, 1996). According to Kumar and Shah (2004) the brand loyalty is one of the most widely studied marketing concepts by the researchers and it is also the most implemented marketing initiative by practitioners.... [tags: Business, Marketing]
2257 words (6.4 pages)
- According to BP website (“BP at a Glance,” n.d.), “BP is one of the world's leading international oil and gas companies, providing its customers with fuel for transportation, energy for heat and light, retail services and petrochemicals products for everyday items.” Currently, they are the world’s third largest oil company and the largest oil and gas producer in the United States (Hoover’s, Inc., 2012). Prior to 2010, BP attempted to brand itself as an environmentally friendly company by expanding its markets into alternative energies, such as wind and solar.... [tags: Marketing ]
1195 words (3.4 pages)
- ATTs use of Total Quality Management The following is an attempt to analyze AT&T's use of Total Quality Management throughout its organization. Since AT&T is an elaborately enormous corporation I will focus my study to AT&T Power Systems/Lucent Technologies. This division of AT&T has been the industry standard for excellence since TQM was first introduced to the company. AT&T Power Systems has become one the world's most dynamic companies because of its use of TQM. I will provide a brief description of who AT&T Power Systems is, a description of the events that lead up to its use of TQM, AT&T's TQM philosophy, and how this philosophy was implemented.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
1375 words (3.9 pages)
- The importance of marketing: The increase in appointing a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) shows the importance of marketing for many companies. They are on the same management level as Executive Officers and Chief Financial Officers. Jack Welch, General Electrics former CEO, stated ‘Change or die’ when it comes to surviving in business. What is Marketing. This chapter will take a look back on the fundamental elements of marketing and also what is happening in the 21st century. Definition: ‘marketing is an organisational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organisation and... [tags: Business Marketing]
1613 words (4.6 pages)