For the customer who is looking for a bank that offers some exceptional financial services in addition to the traditional services offered by most banks, there are several banks that really stand out, and Fauquier Bank is one of them. Honestly, it is difficult to find any bank that does not offer some level of financial services today; however, there are certain banks that place a greater emphasis on offering financial services that are more customized. Fauquier Bank is an institution that offers a number of financial services that extend beyond the basic packages and individual financial service products that are offered at most traditional banks.
Meeting the Customer at their Point of Need
Fauquier understands that the needs of each customer are unique, meaning that the ability to customize their financial services allows them to provide exactly what each customer is looking for. The bank offers access to the complete range of financial services, allowing customers to effectively engage their financial needs in their personal and business worlds. The focus of these financial programs is centered on the primary objective of building long-term wealth.
Following, are the top five financial services offered by Fauquier.
1. Financial Planning
There is plenty of research that reveals that the average American is not prepared to meet the financial needs of their future. There are some individuals who have actually done their best to follow the sound advice on investing, saving and planning; however, they are still not in an ideal situation to face their financial future. When it comes to developing the confidence that is associated with the belief that a person will be a...
... middle of paper ...
...ll protect both, the estate itself and the beneficiaries of the estate, from excessive taxes. The settlement services by Fauquier has the capacity to ensure that all aspects associated with the settlement of the estate are taken into consideration, and a plan is developed to ensure that all contingencies are addressed.
5. Retirement Planning
While investment services provide the strategies and planning necessary to create the ideal portfolio, TFB Wealth Management Services will work with customers to help them achieve their personal retirement goals through one of the most comprehensive retirement plan services available.
Fauquier is definitely not a bank that is limited to providing traditional services. The comprehensive financial services that they have on deck are designed to offer their customers financial assistance that can be fitted to their specific needs.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- College students take a lot of time to successfully manage their personal finance. The ability to manage personal finances has become very important in our world today. Hira (2009) states that financial education is much demand in a wide range of entities including banking companies, government agencies and community interest groups, universities, schools and other organization. It measures the capacity of the individual on how to cope a problem related to personal finance. This study was designed to evaluate the financial management skills regarding on handling their personal finances.... [tags: financial knowledge, financial education]
1060 words (3 pages)
- Introduction Personal finances are a major issue within the Department of Defense (DoD). Statistically the younger service members are the one’s with the most incidents of financial problems. The DoD is aware that this is a serious problem and has funded and commissioned many educational and training programs as well as counseling to help teach and assist the brave men and women who serve our country. The problem isn’t the lack of resources; it’s a lack of marketing these resources and preemptively preparing these service members before they run into financial problems.... [tags: Investment, Personal finance, Finance, Army]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- There are many different definitions for the profession of a financial planner. The services that financial planners offer usually vary widely. Some financial planners look at every aspect of a client’s life and show the client how he or she can spend and save money more wisely. Other financial planners show clients where and how to invest money (“Financial planners,” 2008). Four of the major specialty areas of financial planners include major life changes, personal finances, investments, and business finances (“Financial planning association,” 2012).... [tags: Role, Career Details]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- “Technology is now being applied to increase service efficiency and effectiveness, to meet reporting requirements, and to break through old capacity or service barriers” (Davis, Fanning, Smith & Shaw (n.d., pg. 10). Human service organizations face many challenges in delivering client services. Many challenges can be met with the utilization of web-based software programs that are designed to help agencies meet needs, reach goals, and fulfill missions. This paper provides an examination of web-based software programs helpful in delivering client services, the benefits of using such programs, and the factors that determine which programs should be used to meet needs.... [tags: Client Services]
1310 words (3.7 pages)
- Considering that financial obligations are really commonplace in today 's world and time, you must also understand that it is an essential evil. For that reason, it is necessary that you understand the best ways to handle the crisis when it provides itself. One of the most convenient ways in which debts are created is using charge card to make large purchases and all this takes place even before you understand it. Owing to the recent hard financial situation, it is very important that you understand precisely how you can discover how to take good care of your finances and while doing so, avoid an overwhelmingly big financial obligation.... [tags: Loan, Debt, Credit, Money]
772 words (2.2 pages)
- Part I: The Purpose of the Report and the Research Experience This purpose of this paper was to evaluate the financial statements of IBM Corporation during the past five years to assess the future profitability of the company. Unfortunately, this report only reflects up to four years, as appose to a five year analysis. I used Plaza College Library along with Queens Library to do my research. This helps me with the data base I needed to access and wasn’t able to at home. My professor helped me with my research; he helped me understand the things I didn’t understand.... [tags: future profitability, ethics]
1452 words (4.1 pages)
- Health Care Marketing Plan for Primary Care When promoting primary health care services, there are many factors that must be considered when developing an effective marketing plan. Primary care providers are the gatekeepers of health care in the United States; many patients have to visit them before being referred to specialist providers (Bodenheimer, 2003). They are also being tasked with ensuring patients are receiving preventative services and managing more complex chronic diseases (Akinci & Healey, 2004).... [tags: Care Services, Clinics]
2855 words (8.2 pages)
- This paper will demonstrate the gap between traditional financial institutions and alternative financial services in vulnerable communities. In the past decade, low-income communities such as Baltimore City and the individuals who reside there have experienced limited access to financial services, affordable credit, and investment capital through traditional financial institutions. This is also known as “redlining” and today this limitation continues persistence of discriminatory lending practices in Baltimore city.... [tags: Financial services, Bank, Insurance]
2874 words (8.2 pages)
- 3 The Balanced Scorecard Approach a) Traditional financial performance management metrics Traditional financial performance management metrics which are commonly used by companies are as follows, 1) Profitability Measures 2) Liquidity Measures Profitability Measures: This measures the oragnisation’s strength to create benefits from their actions. Generally it explains what are the returns on the investment which shows how good they are doing. It can be used to judge whether company is making enough or not.... [tags: Management, Balanced scorecard, Marketing]
1147 words (3.3 pages)
- The financial services industry has many facets that can pose challenges to those who choose to make this their career path. The financial services industry encompasses not only banking, but it also includes the sale of stocks and bonds, private insurance along with the real estate market. Within the upcoming years, there will be major differences in the financial services industry because of the popularity of mobile banking, internet, the idealistic age group and the ability gap. Having worked in the banking industry for more than 18 years, I have found that there are many trends within the banking industry that could affect your career paths in the years to come.... [tags: Financial services, Bank, Mobile phone, Finance]
706 words (2 pages)