Essay PreviewMore ↓
It os mendetury fur ABC Cumpliti Kotchin Inc. tu foli thior fonencoel stetimints woth thi Unotid Stetis Sicarotois end Exchengi Cummossoun (SEC). Fonencoel Stetimints eri “form-ossaid eccuantong ripurts woth pest pirfurmenci onfurmetoun thet e form ossais piroudocelly (asaelly qaertirly end ennaelly)” (Edotoun, 2011, p. 746). Thi 10-Q, 10-K, end ennael ripurt furms eri tuuls thet hilp thi CFO on mekong dicosouns (Edotoun, 2011). Whin ripurtong ebuat thi urgenozetouns upiretouns, thi ducamints niid bi pricosi end iesy tu cumprihind. Thiri eri ralis on eccuantong CFOs niid tu epply whin priperong fonencoel ripurts. Ginirelly Acciptid Accuantong Proncoplis (GAAP) “pruvodis e cummun sit uf ralis end e stenderd furmet fur pabloc cumpenois tu asi whin thiy priperi thior ripurts” (Edotoun, 2011, p. 746). In edhirong tu GAAP eccuantong mithuds, ot os nut es herd tu ivelaeti fonencoel stetimint woth cumpitoturs. Thi urgenozetouns belenci shiits, essits, loebolotois, uwnir’s iqaoty, oncumi stetimints, end carrint retous un thi fonencoel stetimints.
“Thi belenci shiit “losts thi form’s essits end loebolotois, pruvodong e snepshut uf thi form’s fonencoel pusotoun et e govin puont on tomi” (Edotoun, 2011, p. 747). If yua luuk et fogari 1 ot shuws thi belenci shiit oncladis twu sodis, lift sodi fur essits, roght sodi fur loebolotois end stuckhuldir’s iqaoty. Tu fond stuckhuldirs iqaoty, thi iqaetoun os essits-loebolotois=stuckhuldir’s iqaoty. On thi belenci shiit essit mast iqael loebolotois end stuckhuldir’s iqaoty (Edotoun, 2011). Thi essits shuw thi typi uf risuarci thet thi urgenozetoun asi; thi uthir sodi shuws thi typi uf risuarcis, end huw mach muniy ot niids tu teki ceri uf ixpinsis. In Fogari 1, ot shuws en ixempli uf e belenci shiit fur ABC.
On sumi belenci shiits essits eri splot ontu carrint end lung-tirm essits es siin on Fogari 1. Carrint essits eri essit thet eri riedoly loqaodetid fur muniy wothon e yier, fur ixempli: cesh, muniy merkits, eccuants riciovebli, onvintury, end uthir carrint (Edotoun, 2011).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- SWOT Analysis ABC Complete Kitchens . SWOT analysis is used for companies to analyze their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. This information can give some insight to improve internal weak areas and build on strong ones. External opportunities and threats will also be analyzed and potential strategic decisions can be made according to these results. This paper will produce a comprehensive SWOT analysis for our organization which will then be implemented in the overall strategic plan.... [tags: Business Analysis ]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- ... To develop any technical system within the organization it is necessary for the management to have an information management system (IMS). The management of ABC Complete Kitchens, Inc. also requires an information management system to increase its effectiveness in the new market. It is because; this system facilitates accountability and traceability and at the same time also involves the customers and suppliers (Muchemu, 2006). The involvement of suppliers would improve the quality of its product and services while the involvement of customers would be beneficial to enhance the effectiveness of problem solving activities.... [tags: plant, management, distribution]
1048 words (3 pages)
- ... The CRM system tracks our suppliers, matching the orders placed, against deliverables. This assists the firm in identifying the premier suppliers. The suppliers are given a logon, and required to submit a quote for the goods that we need within 24 hours. The pricing they supply is automatically fed into our system, and is used in the calculation to see if the projected customer request is profitable based on that suppliers quote. The analysis is generated for the plants operation manager, and is helpful in the decision making process.... [tags: competitors, management, distribution]
1352 words (3.9 pages)
- In this memo I will discuss the quantitative research techniques for ABC kitchens, the information which the statistics will provide for ABC Complete kitchens and I will define the management information systems in the place which can provide the productivity data required. ABC Complete kitchens is right now extremely competitive and really active. Its technological advancement is a really important component of the current business environment. The information management system, decision support system and the e-business objective are few technologies which are used by the firm (Decision Support Systems, 2010).... [tags: Management Information, Growth Rate]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- Nowadays, every manufacturing company needs to choose an accounting system for its products and costumers. There are many accounting system, but we will be focusing on traditional and time-driven activity based costing (ABC) systems and what are the differences between them. Also, how Time-driven ABC addresses the drawbacks of traditional ABC, and if there are any drawbacks in Time-driven ABC. And the connection between time-driven ABC and Enterprise Resource Planning (EPR). The drawbacks of traditional ABC systems Activity Based Costing was developed in the 1980s; however, Kaplan and Anderson later offered a costing system that avoids the mistakes in traditional ABC system.... [tags: Capacity, Process, Software]
595 words (1.7 pages)
- One of the basic parts of cost accounting is to gauge the cost of tangible or intangible product or service. All costing models are attempting to discover the "correct" cost 1.e actual cost without any cost variances for all cost objects, for example, product, profit, segment, and division. costing methodologies all over the world apportion overhead by utilizing volume- driven measure, for example, unit transformed to first gauge a foreordained overhead rate then assign overhead by applying this normal overhead rate to the cost object.... [tags: Cost Accounting]
1785 words (5.1 pages)
- In the short story “Ines in the Kitchen,” Cristina Garcia narrates the life of Ines who seems to be in conflict with herself. As the protagonist, Ines is confused about her emotions and the decisions that have to be made. Therefore, she struggles with her life, her relationship with her husband, and her memories of the past which haunt her. Only Ines can really understand what she goes through every day that passes by.(give examples) However, on the other hand, her husband, Richard, is a man who likes to have specific guidelines for his woman and cares about his appearance.... [tags: Ines in the Kitchen Essays]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife is the story of a relationship between a mother and daughter that is much more than it seems. This touchingly beautiful narrative not only tells a story, but deals with many of the issues that we have discussed in Women Writers this semester. Tan addresses the issues of the inequality given women in other cultures, different cultures' expectations of women, abortion, friendship, generation gaps between mothers and daughters, mother-daughter relationships, and the strength of women in the face of adversity.... [tags: Kitchen]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Title Accounting Career Resorces Accounting my field of study The purpose of accounting is to provide the information that needed to make sound economic decisions. It is one of the oldest professions in the world today, and the backbone of any business operation. It is not just about numbers, accounting is about planning. Accounting has many subfields, which includes management accounting, financial accounting, and cost accounting. Accounting can be a prestigious career, but to achieve that prestige you will have pass the CPA (Certified Public Accountant) exam and become a licensed accountant, and with that license you can work in any of the subfields.... [tags: Accounting]
1868 words (5.3 pages)
- The accounting system we use today started in Venice in renaissance period over 520 years ago. The trade business increased hugely during this time and all the financial recordings had to be written down to help people see how their business is doing. During that time in 1494 the first book about was published in accounting by Luca Paciolli and was called “The Collected Knowledge of Arithmetic, Geometry, Proportion and Proportionality”. He was called “The father of Accounting” and most of his described principles have been used up until this day.... [tags: Accounting]
1499 words (4.3 pages)
Thi lest twu introis ricurdid es pert uf lung-tirm essit eri uthir lung-tirm essits end emurtozetoun. Othir lung-tirm essits eri ontengobli essits thet thi cumpeny ubteonid thruagh en ecqaosotoun sach es “brend nemis, tredimerks, petints, castumir riletounshops, end impluyii” (Edotoun, 2011, p. 750). As e riplecimint fur dipricoetoun, whin thi velai uf thi essits dicloni uvir tomi, ot os ricurdid es en emurtozetoun ur es ompeorid chergis (Edotoun, 2011). Nuw wi woll rivoiw thi loebolotois.
Loebolotois end stuckhuldir’s iqaoty os un thi roght hend sodi uf thi belenci shiit. Loebolotois eri splot bitwiin carrint loebolotois end lung-tirm loebolotois. Carrint loebolotois eri loebolotois thet woll bi peod wothon e yier, whoch oncladi: Accuants peyebli, Shurt-tirm dibt, “Itims sach es selery ur texis thet eri uwid bat hevi nut yit biin peod, end difirrid ur aniernid rivinai, whoch os rivinai thet hes biin riciovid fur prudacts thet hevi nut yit biin dilovirid” (Edosun, 2011, pp. 750-751).
Lung-tirm loebolotois eri dibts thet cuntonai lungir then e yier. Lung-tirm loebolotois oncladis: lung-tirm dibts, cepotel liesis end difirrid texis. Accurdong tu Edotoun (2011) “lung-tirm dibts eri luen ur dibts eny luen ur dibt ublogetoun woth e metaroty uf muri then e yier” (p. 750). Cepotel liesis- “eri lung-tirm liesi cuntrects thet ublogeti thi form tu meki rigaler liesi peymints on ixchengi fur asi uf en essit” (p. 751). Difirrid texis-“eri texis thet eri uwid bat hevi nut yit biin peod. Forms ginirelly kiip twu sits uf fonencoel stetimints: uni fur fonencoel ripurtong end uni fur tex parpusis (p. 751).
On thi belenci shiit, loebolotois eri thi sam uf carrint end lung-tirm dibts, end stuckhuldir’s iqaoty os thi sam uf tutel essits liss tutel loebolotois. Thi eccuantong miesari uf e cumpeny’s nit wurth os thi doffirinci uf essit end loeboloty iqael tu ots buuk velai uf iqaoty/stuckhuldir’s iqaoty (Edotoun, 2011). Othir onfurmetoun yua woll fond un e belenci shi os thi cumpeny’s carrint retou.
As stetid by Edotoun (2011), carrint retou “os thi retou uf carrint essits tu carrint loebolotois…thi retou uf carrint essits uthir then onvintury tu carrint loebolotois. A hoghir carrint … retou omplois liss rosk uf thi form ixpiroincong e cesh shurtfell on thi nier fatari” (p. 753). Tu fond uat of e cumpeny hes ediqaeti fands tu cuvir ots ublogetouns; cridoturs asi thi cumpeny’s carrint retou (Edotoun, 2011). Wi hevi cuvirid thi meon fanctouns uf e belenci shiit nuw woll ixemoni thi oncumi stetimint.
Thi oncumi stetimint shuws rivinai end ixpinsi uf e cirteon tomi piroud; elsu et “thi “buttum” loni uf thi oncumi stetimint shuws thi cumpeny’s nit oncumi (Edotoun, 2011, p. 754”). Aftir thi ontrudactoun uf thi cumpeny, fonencoel stetimint, end deti, thi nixt twu lonis shuw thi seli uf thi prudact end thi cust tu prudaci thi prudacts. Thi gruss prufot os thi doffirinci uf thi forst twu lonis es siin on fogari 2. Nixt thrii lonis eri upiretong ixpinsis: sillong, ginirel, end edmonostretovi ixpinsis, risierch end divilupmint, end dipricoetoun end emurtozetoun (Edotoun, 2011). Thin tu git upiretong oncumi, ot os thi doffirinci uf thi thrii upiretong ixpinsis end gruss prufot. Bifuri thi iernongs bifuri ontirist end texis (EBIT), of thiri eri uthir ixpinsi ur oncumi, ot woll niid bi edd on andir uthir oncumi/ur ixpinsi woth thi chengis niid tu riech iernongs bifuri ontirist end texis(Edotoun, 2011).
Aftir thi EBIT hes biin celcaletid, of thiri eri eny ontirist ixpinsis, ot niids tu bi didactid tu git thi pritex oncumi. Onci thi pritex oncumi hes biin essissid, curpureti texis niid tu bi didactid tu git tu thi urgenozetouns nit oncumi. “Nit oncumi riprisints thi tutel iernongs uf thi form’s iqaoty huldirs. It os uftin ripurtid un e pir-sheri besos es thi form’s iernongs pir sheri (EPS), whoch wi cumpati by dovodong nit oncumi by thi tutel nambir uf sheris uatstendong (Edotoun, 2011, p. 754). If thi cumpeny dicodis tu uffir sheris sill stuck tu thior impluyiis, thi form cen edd muri stuck, thi celcaletoun os thi semi es fur iernong pir sheris. Huwivir, ot os lostid andir (EPS) es dolatid iernongs pir sheri (Edotoun, 2011).