Essay PreviewMore ↓
With the development of our society nowadays, we have witnessed the enormous changes not only in economics, politics and etc. However, the most incredible changes during those years are environmental problems, which people still a big issue for people to figure. Some of the obvious environmental problems may be salved by human beings’ struggling. However, like the biggest and the most serious problem----global warming still exist and it is having an alarming effect on climate and weather events, with far-reaching consequences across the world. Under this circumstances, people start to focus on ample controls like control of pollution, Afforestation & regeneration of degraded areas, and etc.
As we know, Global warming is the rise in the average temperature of Earth's atmosphere and oceans since the late 19th century and its projected continuation. With the rapid increase of earth temperature rise in sea levels and a change in the amount and pattern of precipitation. According to research I conduct, we can clearly find that the carbon dioxide emission is increasing rapidly. And most countries try to try their best to reduce emission of the CO2, but the process is still not work barely well.
So What we should do to fix this problem?
First, we can actually Higher the prices of gas. Higher the prices of fuel make drivers more aware of the environment costs that driving incurs. There will be less market demand for gas guzzlers like SUVs and pickup trucks. Public transit and the nation of “going green” will be more popular among the middle-class adults and the kids, some of whom will hold the key to the future environmental problems.
Second, we can Control of the cutting trees and start to plant trees. Think of all the trees chopped down for the making of paper. Today, a still very low proportion of books are printed on recycled paper. However, the environment should not be something to be subjugated or exploited. Books are by no means eco-friendly when you take into account the colossal amount of paper they consume. Actually, whole areas of tropical rainforests are disappearing because of this each year. And as matter of fact, information stored in books is not so durable because books can be easily tore, worn out or even burned. I believe books should only be part of our past and present, but surely not the future.
We also can focus on the Population control.
How to Cite this Page
"The Far Reaching Consequences of Global Warming." 123HelpMe.com. 15 Dec 2019
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- There are two major reasons of global warming: human factors and natural factors. They can be summarized as follows. The recent surge in population is one of the main factors leading to global warming. At the same time, it is also a serious threat to the balance between the natural environment. So much of the population, only a year of carbon dioxide emissions are staggering figure, the result will be a direct result of atmospheric carbon dioxide levels continue to increase, so the formation of carbon dioxide "greenhouse effect" will directly affect the Earth 's surface climate change .... [tags: Climate change, Global warming, Earth, Climate]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- Imagine a world where almost all of the major cities are covered by water, and alternating droughts led to water storages, malnutrition and an mass animal extinction. Often, people define "Global Warming" as a change in climate directly or indirectly attributable to human activities altering the atmospheric composition. The climate has always changed. The problem is that in the last century the pace of these changes has accelerated abnormally, to such a degree that they affect planetary life. A closer look at Global Warming will include the controversy surrounding this topic, what cause Global Warming, the actual environmental changes and human attempts to slow it.... [tags: Climate Change, Argumentative Essay]
2210 words (6.3 pages)
- Earth 's climate has always evolved due to natural influences; however, its causes are no longer exclusively natural. Moreover, climate change has tremendously accelerated recently, and the multiple effects it has on Earth have become visible to the human kind. Scientific studies show that this sudden acceleration overcomes the Earth 's ability to regenerate. Some even think that Climate Change has damaged the planet beyond repair, and that it is too late to save it from complete destruction.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Ocean, Climate]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- ... There is also a psychological effect that makes it an extremely difficult habit to quit. These and many others are what the tobacco industry’s selling these harmful products and masking the health problems that come with it. There are many health risks that are associated with smoking many of these diseases being fatal. Diseases such as lung cancer, heart disease, leukemia, mouth cancer also doubling the chances of developing bladder cancer and stomach cancer as well as the possibility in leading to cervix, kidney, pancreas or liver cancer.... [tags: cancer, tobacco, health]
610 words (1.7 pages)
- ... This weakness was exploited by other groups of Africans who being encouraged by Europeans would find more Africans to sell in exchange for guns. This exploitation would eventually come into further fruition when European nations began the Scramble for Africa. The redefining of slavery brought with it an immediate and devastating long term effect. We discussed in class and caught a glimpse of slavery before the trans-Atlantic slave trade in the novel Segu. Before the trans-Atlantic trade, slavery in Africa was not chattel slavery.... [tags: dehumanization, culture, population]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- The far-reaching service for a streamlined business Promotional products are successful marketing techniques when preferred carefully. The correct custom-made product obtained at a good cost from trustworthy promotional products branded services can brand a company effectively year round. The varieties of products, which can be utilized for advertising, are approximately limitless but the most victorious are those that are helpful and durable. Promotional along with marketing specialties are used to uphold products, brands along with corporate identity.... [tags: Marketing, Supply chain management, Management]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Global warming and its disastrous consequences are becoming more and more of a reality. The warming of the Earth contributed to 140,000 deaths in 2004, the disappearance of multiple islands due to rising sea levels, unpredictable weather patterns, and other devastating changes, assuming that the predictions from climate scientists are accurate (Singer 216). This drastic change in climate is caused by excessive greenhouse gas emissions, which are trapping heat within the atmosphere. Industrialization processes, such as carbon dioxide released by industrial factories burning fossil fuels, emit the majority of these greenhouse gases.... [tags: Carbon dioxide, Greenhouse gas, Climate change]
711 words (2 pages)
- It is time to take a step back, and look at what is happening all around the world. There are very dramatic changes happening to the the place we call home. Many people are unaware of the damage that has been done to earth, and the real harm that is coming along with it now. As humans have polluted and slowly destroyed our planet earth. If no actions are taken upon to help fix the damage already done, and help prevent more from happening global warming will shortly lead to death everywhere. Effects that are currently happening are rising sea levels and climate change, certain countries are already dealing with effects of global warming worse then others, and more animals are going extinct.... [tags: Earth, Global warming, Extinction]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Abstract This document discusses the significance and far reaching nature of Black Nationalism. The focus is on a few key figures that played a role in influencing the growth and development of the fundamentals of Black Nationalism. These figures include Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad , and Malcolm X. Also, the complexity and a variety of viewpoints on Black Nationalism as a whole are discussed. The focus is placed on the difference between extreme Black Nationalism and more passive manifestations.... [tags: Black people, African American, Black supremacy]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- Is global warming still a problem today. Global warming will forever be occurring around the world. Michel Jarraud, from the World Meteorological Organization, has mentioned the remember-able hot summer from 2012 to 2013 in Australia and the freezing winters in the US, Europe, Russia, and China. Larry Vardiman has states for the past 50 years there has been an increase in carbon dioxide in the air. Also, the sea temperature, occurrence of hurricanes, and melting of ice-burgs have been increasing.... [tags: gases, droughts, carbon]
689 words (2 pages)
- The Influence of the Financial Crisis on the German Banking Sector
- The Importance of Crisis Management in Schools
- Statement of Purposefor a Masters in Cybersecurity
- Into Thin Air: A Story of Survival by Jon Krakauer
- The Use of the Western Blot Analysis to Identify Four Unknown Species of Fish
- An Evaluation of Fairness for Breaches of Contract
Let us take China as a simple example. China is the country which own the most population in the world. In other words, it generates even more amount of CO2 into the atmosphere. Till Chinese governor start to realize such a vital problem, they passed numerous laws to help human beings to confront the global warming issue. Sadly, all the regulations and modifications have not done enough to protect the environment. As we know the greed of many in the governing bodies has led to misuse of the laws and ruthless exploitation of the land, leading to ecological destruction and social injustices. Most leaders don’t even care what most citizens’ voice in to order to make more economics progress. In their concept, the money which is the vital key to change the world. These misleading concept probably will damage worldwide more and more. Luckily, not all the governors in China are stubborn like that, part of the governors believe decrease the number of population may be help with the global warming issue. It is not a secret that Our individual efforts are especially significant in countries like the US and Canada, where individuals release over 10,000 pounds of carbon dioxide per person every year. And we can’t do anything to salvage it when we hear about such a tremendous number.
Probably, people may say the world will end so quickly. Don’t be excessive nervous about it because some scientists start to use high technology to fix the global warming. One of the famous british environment scientist mention an idea which is called “keep is later”. They are think about keeping those excessive CO2 into the sea so that we don’t have to worry about the consequence of the global warming. They design a way to solidify CO2 and store them together into a huge vessel. After this stops, they can continually drop them into the sea for several year till they eventually figure a way to deal with. Personally, I am not willing with this idea. It reminds me that some students are doing the same patton like this scientists, they hand in HW very late and tell teacher they will do it in the future. However, they never consider about the result of the process and feasibility.
From all the information above, our world is close to the crack and everyone on the earth have responsibility to handle, to deal, to contribute their own part and finally solve the problems.