Colorado has breathtaking sceneries which are truly amazing. It can mesmerize your heart. In fact, the sceneries are so surreal that they actually look like paintings. These are maybe the reasons why people are flocking to Colorado for an extraordinary vacation. The mountains are so inviting. It feels like a magnet attracting you to taste its natural beauty. As a result, the feeling of not wanting to abandon this special place is there. Not only are the sceneries so beautiful, there are numerous things you can do in Winter Park Resort. It is a family friendly resort bursting with so many outdoor activities for everyone. So why don’t we enumerate now the outdoor activities. At the same time we will share with you some important information you might need to know.
Experience the thrilling Alpine Slide
This attraction is one of the highlights of the Winter Park Resort. In fact it is the Colorado’s longest Alpine Slide. But don’t be fooled with the long queue. Just go for it! The line is not that bad. It is moving just enough to realize that it is your turn. It is an exciting outdoor activity for you need to ride the chairlift first to get on top of the mountain. What’s exciting about this are the sceneries! So if you could bring a camera along with you on the chairlift ride- do so! You don’t want to miss the jaw-dropping scenic views during the ride. Once you have reached the top, review the instructions again. You can choose either the easy or difficult route. But we recommend you try the easy one first to get the hang out of it. The...
... middle of paper ...
...l day ticket. The details are as follows:
Half Day AM (10:00 am-2:00 pm) - $44.00 for Adult/Child; $14.00 for 5 years old and under
Half Day PM (1:30-5:30 pm) - $44.00 for Adult/Child; $14.00 for 5 years old and under
Full Day (10:00 am-5:30 pm) - $49.00 for Adult/Child; $14.00 for 5 years old and under
Actually there are more outdoor activities in store for you. You can go fishing, horse-back riding, and/or go for an ATV tour. And of course how could you miss the Colorado’s white water rafting! You can inquire for these activities in the Winter Park Resort’s reception area. There are towns nearby that offer these activities so make sure to check them out!
The Winter Park Resort is located at 239 Winter Park Drive Winter Park, Colorado 80482. The contact number is 800-979-0332. You can check their website for further details and special promotions.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- You do not need to burn a hole in your wallet to enjoy the many activities and attractions in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. There are many entertaining events, throughout Milwaukee, that are absolutely free. From festivals to museums, and even free tours, Milwaukee has something for people of all ages. The large selection of free events and activities give everyone an opportunity to paint the town red, without breaking the bank. Milwaukee's River flicks Why pay an arm and a leg for a movie ticket. This summer, head off to Pere Marquette Park for Milwaukee's River Flicks.... [tags: Travel]
829 words (2.4 pages)
- Growing up in a county with two state parks ten miles either way from me, a lot of my summer holidays and family events were held there. I always found that environment to be very enjoyable. State parks are a great resource for outdoor leisure and recreation, have a good economic impact and benefit communities in numerous ways. The parks are filled with numerous activities and educational experiences, all of which can be enjoyed in the presence of nature. Most state parks offer their visitors the opportunity to learn.... [tags: Personal Experience, Outdoor Leisure, Recreation]
2386 words (6.8 pages)
- Activity Experience Please list the number of years you have spent participating in each of the following activities, along with any relevant certifications, experiences, accomplishments, thoughts on each particular industry, etc. List any other activities (relevant to our business) that you have experience in. You may have a lot to say about some activities—please limit yourself to 200 words per activity. If you don’t have any experience in one, just say so; we don’t expect everyone to do everything.... [tags: Skiing, Backpacking]
2041 words (5.8 pages)
- How are you going to spend your free time. Are you going to spend it at home watching T.V. with your friends or are you going to spend it out in the country climbing mountains, rafting whitewater, or carving down the side of a mountain. These are just a few of the things that you can spend your time doing as an alternative to being a lazy sack and staying inside and playing video games. There are many ways people have fun outdoors. Living in Eastern Idaho there are literally hundreds of places to go and things to do that people don’t take advantage of.... [tags: Outdoor Activities, Healthy Living]
2356 words (6.7 pages)
- Enjoyable pastimes come in two forms, indoor and outdoor. Both indoor and outdoor have nearly endless possibilities of things to do. A survey on how much people play outside now versus how much people did 30 years ago found that 50 percent of the adults asked had played outside at least seven times a week while growing up, now only 23 percent of kids play outside. Only recently have kids, teenagers, and adults alike broadened our scope of indoor activities. Outdoor activities have remained the same for centuries.... [tags: Game, Board game, Chess, Dice]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- It is an excellent destination for an amusing day of outdoor activities. Plus, you’ll get a bonus of astonishing scenic views. Concan Texas is an hour and a half to two hours drive from San Antonio. According to Wikipedia, it is a small community known as a popular spot for summer vacationers. It is also a haven for bird watching fanatics during spring-time. Thus, travellers find this location an authentic treat full of outdoor activities. Moreover, Garner State Park features relaxing environment and exciting outdoor activities altogether.... [tags: Travel]
844 words (2.4 pages)
- Winter There are four different types of seasons. They are Summer, Spring, Fall, and Winter. They each hold its own period in which they occur. Some days are long and some days are short depending on the season. Different weather, daylight hours, holidays, and different events are all events in which occur throughout the season. The events that can occur also depends on what’s the season. In each season, there are different activities that can be accomplished. For example, some seasons contain certain holidays that occur in them like Christmas, which only happens in the winter.... [tags: Season, Winter, Weather, Autumn]
1336 words (3.8 pages)
- Introduction As the saying goes, “You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose but you can’t pick your family”. This is true, but some of the influence of leisure activities comes from the family institution. This paper will show how the effects of family in leisure activities. First the definitions for leisure, family and culture will be included to help support the main point. Then the relationship between leisure, family and culture will be shown. Then to conclude the paper, some personal thoughts on the topic will be shared.... [tags: Leisure, Personal life, Family, Definition]
705 words (2 pages)
- Outdoor Activities Observation We all have the different holdings and separate views and impression of the things around us. Such, distinguished behavior is natural while we are noticed by the everyday routines and task, though there is a place where we can share the common value of relaxation. The park always seems to be the place where we go whenever we want to relax. However, the park is certainly a place of avoiding the constraints of the work or the life. It did, until I have started paying attention.... [tags: park, visitors, relax]
550 words (1.6 pages)
- Introduction Sneakers are a kind of shoes which sole are flexible rubber, and the upper part is made of leather. These types of shoes were designed for outdoor activities mainly as sportswear, but over the recent years have seen changes and modifications and are worn modernly for functions that are not formal. They were worn during sporting activities such as tennis, basketball, baseball, athletics and other physical sports. In England, these kinds of shoes are known as “trainers.” The names vary in different English-speaking countries in Africa, Australia, and Asia.... [tags: Athletic shoe, Shoe, Footwear, Shoes]
1279 words (3.7 pages)