How to build good credit for myself? For my own point of view about credit card, it’s good to have one. Because now day does not matter what you are trying to buy, a car or a house the seller always looks at your credit scores. Therefore, it’s good to build my credit while still have the knowledge. So in the future if I want to loan any money to buy a new car or a house, I do not need anybody to co-sign for me. I knew that signing up for a credit card it’s easy, but the hard part is how I am going to handle my credit card. Therefore, I could build good credit instant of building bad credit or get myself into debt. Ther...
... middle of paper ...
...ould have a retirement plan. Retirement plan might not seem important to us while we are still young and still have the ability to work. However, retirement plan or saving account might going to be the most important thing or the only income that I have whenever I retire. So it’s going to be good for me to have my retirement plan now. I plan to get the first type of retirement plan (contribution retirement plan) while I retire. The first step to making sure that I am going to have a retirement saving or not run out of money while I retired is to change my 401k into 6% or higher instant of 3%. Also try to save as much as I could into my saving account and would try to retire after my age at 66 because can only receive a fully-benefits retirement at the age of 67. I believe if I have a good retirement plan, I would not have to worry too much about money when I retired.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Five Helpful Personal Financial Services Fauquier Bank Offers For the customer who is looking for a bank that offers some exceptional financial services in addition to the traditional services offered by most banks, there are several banks that really stand out, and Fauquier Bank is one of them. Honestly, it is difficult to find any bank that does not offer some level of financial services today; however, there are certain banks that place a greater emphasis on offering financial services that are more customized.... [tags: Investment, Bank, Financial services]
1384 words (4 pages)
- The Importance of Family Through analysis of our four research surveys it appeared that family was of the upmost importance to individuals within the target market. This insight was first observed in the first survey (Appendix A) where participants were asked to list the three most important things in their life. 5 out of 5 participants listed family first on their list of importance. A focus on family was also conveyed in the second survey (Appendix B) where the research took place through pictures.... [tags: Human, Family, Bank, Participation]
1140 words (3.3 pages)
- This table measures how students agree or disagree on the statement given on the survey questionnaire. On the first statement, 46.15% of first year students strongly agree, 35.71% of second year students strongly agree and 38.46% third year students strongly agree lack of interest on the chosen program leads to unsatisfying wants. The table below shows the result of the statement, lack of interest on the chosen program leads to unsatisfying wants, 50% of male students strongly agreed and 37.50% of female strongly agreed, too.... [tags: financial management, finance students]
1632 words (4.7 pages)
- 1. Families and Individuals in Societal Contexts - An understanding of families and their relationships to other institutions, such as the educational, governmental, religious, healthcare, and occupational institutions in society. • Research Article 1 - The Social Problems of Today 's Family The article being reviewed discusses the inevitable tie between sociology and families, specifically those in Russia. This article points out how it is the science of sociology that imparts a generalizing character to knowledge about family, how the problems of the family are to some extent involved in just about all areas of sociology, and how these “family variables” make it possible to gain a better... [tags: Family, Family therapy, Sociology, Soldier]
2325 words (6.6 pages)
- Furthermore, with a better career opportunity and salary, I would become better able to receive start up loans to start my own business. After a decade or two of being a CPA, who specializes in personal finance planning, I plan to open my own business. In order to open a business, I would need a startup loan; I would use a part of the savings I acquired over my career but it would be easier to have a supplement to that money. Because according to the Small Business Administration, a business can require $30,000 or more to start up, and even if that is in my savings that is a large amount to risk(SBA).... [tags: Finance, Debt, Personal finance, Management]
1092 words (3.1 pages)
- In today’s world being able to understand and identify financing and accounting principles is important to a person’s current and future success. One must be grounded by their own principles that are intertwined with the biblical and professional background. This will allow individuals to always keep God first, communicate on a professional level and be able to help others. The following paragraphs will discuss my personal principles, biblical principles and professional principles as pertaining to financial and accounting principles.... [tags: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Finance]
1236 words (3.5 pages)
- Personal finance is so important for all times in your life. It 's especially important in your twenties because while the mistakes you make are ones you can recover from, you don 't want to spend your 30s and 40s fixing the screw-ups from your 20s. As a bride-to-be or a young wife, family planning and wedding planning can be pretty costly. Don 't allow the frenzy and excitement of either make you lose sight of your finances. Consider these 15 personal finance moves that are good to make before you turn 30.... [tags: Investment, Finance, Personal finance, Bank]
1016 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Personal finances are a major issue within the Department of Defense (DoD). Statistically the younger service members are the one’s with the most incidents of financial problems. The DoD is aware that this is a serious problem and has funded and commissioned many educational and training programs as well as counseling to help teach and assist the brave men and women who serve our country. The problem isn’t the lack of resources; it’s a lack of marketing these resources and preemptively preparing these service members before they run into financial problems.... [tags: Investment, Personal finance, Finance, Army]
1113 words (3.2 pages)
- I am pursuing a Master of Planning/Master of Public Administration dual degree in order to complement and leverage the business management experience gained in the corporate world to help environmental conservation non-governmental organizations achieve their missions of sustainable development. During my 20+ years in Corporate America, primarily in information technology and mortgage finance, I procured a diverse set of skills – business and financial management, project work, operations and human resources management – that are valuable to any organization, profit-oriented or mission-based.... [tags: Personal Statement]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Strategic Planning for "Doing it for Jesus Bookstore" Strategic planning cause one to be dedicated working towards having a successful business. Being a Christian and having a relationship with God, one day when praying to the Lord about having extremely bad financial problems He spoke to me and said, "As a carpenter I used my hands to work." God is tired of giving His people visions for businesses that fall through because we do not follow through. He left me with the saying, "Doing it for Jesus (DIFJ)." When I went to awaken my son for school, he jumped up and said, "Just do it momma." To me this was confirmation to start a business.... [tags: Business Plans]
1066 words (3 pages)