How you ever thought about the people who are the face of the company? Why are they the face of the company? What did they do to get this kind of image? Most of the time, a person who founded the company is the face of the company. What if there is more than one cofounder of the company? Then who is the face of the company? There cannot be multiple faces of the company. For example, Microsoft is one these companies that has more than one cofounder of the company. Nevertheless, Bill Gates is the face of the company, not Paul Allen. More of the people don’t even know him. This research paper will evaluate about why Bill Gates is the face of the Microsoft. What did he do to become the face of the Microsoft? Why is Paul Allen not the face of the company. Also, what kind of work did Paul Allen do in Microsoft?
Microsoft Company is one of the top companies of all time. It is known throughout the world. Tina Gianoulis said that, Microsoft Company was founded on 1975 in Albuquerque New Mexico (556). Gianouluis added that, the founders of Microsoft Company are Bill Gates and Paul Allen (556). Gianouluis said that, Microsoft Company Headquarters is in Redmond, Washington (558). The company is known for manufacturing computers software, computer, games, and other things. Both Bill Gates and Paul Allen worked hard to start company and make the company one of the best in the world. If they both work hard for company, why did only Bill Gates become the face of the company and not Paul Allen. Most of the people in the world don’t even know that Paul Allen is the cofounder of Microsoft.
One of cofounder, of Microsoft is Bill Gates. He is the wealthiest person in the world (Zeveloff) `. Gianouluis said that, he went to...
... middle of paper ...
...rows that role expands. Whereas the technical role expands too, but not as much. When that happens you get an interesting dynamic.”(15) I thing that he was trying to say that Gates was more interested in publicity, so he want it to do everything his way, which frustrated Allen because he did not get his right but he was equal part of the company.
Microsoft is well known throu out the world. This is because of Bill Gates, he lead the company and made it one of the best company in world. Paul Allen is not the face of the company because he did not keep working with Microsoft and Bill Gates. If he keep working with Microsoft and Bill Gates he could have been well know person or maybe the face of the Microsoft with Bill Gates but this did not happened. Only Bill Gates become the face of the Microsoft Company. Microsoft Company made him wealthiest person in the world.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction The reason that I have chosen to do this question is that I want to discover whether there is a viable solution for a company as large as Microsoft to increase their profit margins or if Microsoft 's size prevents them from further increasing their profits. It is important to find out as if there is a clear way to increase profits it may be possible for other similar firms to also increase their profits. Since Microsoft 's establishment in April 1975 they have grown into a monopoly within the technology market, bringing huge innovation to the technology market.... [tags: Operating system, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows]
1315 words (3.8 pages)
- Table of Contents Executive Summary 2 Company Background 2 Company Research 3 Value Chain Analysis 3 Customer Profile 4 Competitors 4 External Analysis 5 Internal Analysis 7 Financials 8 Situation Analysis 8 Alternatives 9 Recommendation 11 Implementation 11 Contingency 12 Bibliography 14 Appendix 15 Executive Summary Microsoft has been a leader in the software industry for many years. As the technology industry has changed, so has the type of devices. This change has created a market with a focus on mobile devices and access to data through the cloud.... [tags: Microsoft SWOT Analysis]
3443 words (9.8 pages)
- Microsoft Corporation a multinational company headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States that licenses, manufactures, develops, and supports a wide range of products and services primarily related to computing through its various product divisions. Established on April 4, 1975 to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800, Microsoft rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Computer software]
2477 words (7.1 pages)
- Privacy Issues with Microsoft Windows 10 Windows 10 is a computer operating system that was made and introduced by the Microsoft Corporation (McGrath & Price, 2016). Windows 10 is one of the Windows NT operating systems. The operating software was introduced to the globe on September 2014. The release of the software to the users later followed on July 2015. The Microsoft Corporation made sure that the software was released for free to the various users of candid copies of Windows 7 and 8.1. Upon release, the software received global praise for the various embedded applications that were more efficient when compared to the old versions.... [tags: Operating system, Microsoft, Microsoft Windows]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Sabrina Peters English Comp. Professor Paul 9/12/14 Microsoft 2014 Super bowl Commercial When it comes to advertisement, every company’s goal is to come up with the best way to get their product out there and make their product look better than their competitors. Now, there are different ways in which companies can advertise their product. Microsoft, a well-known and valuable company, produces items such as personal electronics (i.e., cell phones), computer software 's (i.e., Windows), and additional items like Xbox, Bing, and Skype, but Microsoft is really known for Microsoft Windows (Microsoft US | Devices and Services).... [tags: Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Lou Gehrig]
943 words (2.7 pages)
- ... Then Wikipedia cite the information that is needed. More Insight Find the right insight can be hard to do if a person does not have the right tools to work with. Microsoft Word 2016 just gave the insight that is need to get the work done. The Microsoft Word 2013 has a search with Bing, just select the word right –click on it choose search with Bing. Bing will pop-up on a new page from Word 2013. Microsoft Word 2016 have a new search called Smart Lookup this feature work as search with Bing, but however it is totally different.... [tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- The world is not as small as it once was. Individuals are more complex than they once were, seeking greater freedoms of expression in their professional lives. They are more intelligent and have a great need to know their roles in their broader organizations. Corporations have changed also. They are no longer seeking profit in one arena. Many of the successful corporations compete in a myriad of different arena in an even more diverse network of countries. Corporations have become worldwide conglomerates.... [tags: Technology, Communication, Network]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- The Microsoft Antitrust Law Suit Recently one of the biggest corporations in the United States, Microsoft had to face several ultimatums from the government. The case against Microsoft was brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as several state Attorneys General. Microsoft is accused of using and maintaining monopoly power to gain an unfair advantage in software market. The case has been under observation for a long time, but the Justice department is having trouble coming up with substantial evidence against Microsoft.... [tags: Papers]
582 words (1.7 pages)
- 1. INTRODUCTION Microsoft founded in 1975 by Bill Gates. It is the largest information technology (IT) company. For the year 2005, its revenue was US$39,788 million and net income after taxes US$12,254. Nevertheless, since the early 2000s, a string of bad news had seriously undermined the future growth of Microsoft. Personal Computer (PC) operating system and basic office are the near-monopoly software in the category. Purchase of QDOS (quick and dirty operating system) from Seattle programmer and renamed it the Microsoft Disk Operating System (MS-DOS) is the beginning of its strategic decision.... [tags: Business Analysis Strategy]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- Microsoft Analysis Introduction and Summary of Company History and Background Information Microsoft over the past 27 years has positioned itself as the arterial system of almost all computers rolled into use across the world. Albeit with no competition worth the name to challenge its existence leave alone on technology advancements, the company has still managed to keep pace with both felt and perceived needs of its customers and its niche remains robust thus far. Nevertheless disturbing winds have begun to blow.... [tags: essays research papers]
1909 words (5.5 pages)