Three things I greatly admire are compassion, encouragement, and sincere empathy. When I took the color quiz, I received the highest possible score for the color “blue.” As I read the description, it was almost as if I was reading different facets of myself, that someone plastered on a piece of paper to describe the transparent “Cara.” Along with many other elements of importance, I value empathy enormously. However, empathy should never be confused with sympathy. Empathy is much, much different from sympathy. Empathy fuels connection, while sympathy drives disconnection. It is perspective taking, staying out of judgment, and recognizin...
... middle of paper ...
...emind me of who I am in him. I keep all these memories with me to this day, and I walk with confidence, boldness and overflowing joy. I know the world has many terrible things occurring in it; I am not oblivious to this, but I have hope. My family and friends are always encouraging and challenging me to be the best young woman of God I can be. This is a deep desire of mine too, as well as a large part of why I am who I am, and why I find it important to continue life this way. As the quiz says about my color, I am continually encouraging others, seeking harmonious relationships, and enjoying the “little things” in life. All of these things, and more, helped shape my perception, how I see myself, and how I now communicate and interact with others. It is a challenging journey at times, but if someone were to ask me if I would change a thing, I would say absolutely not.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The majority of people who enter college already knows what they wanna do and have set their goals and dreams already. Although, most of them have a hard time when entering college because of how different it is than high school. And that 's what I 'm facing in college at the moment, college is different than high school since you have more responsibilities. I also have my goals and dreams and I will make them come true but in order to do so, I will have to work hard to reach it, and with the tremendous help of CPD 150, I believe I will do it.... [tags: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator]
727 words (2.1 pages)
- Often, I have taken personality tests online to determine what my “actual” personality type is. Some have been helpful and others have been completely different from who I feel that I am. After taking the 16 personalities test, I feel the results to be very accurate. There were some things that I did not agree with, but, majority of what I read describes me to a tee. Personality is defined as the visible aspect of one’s character as it impresses others (www.dictionary.com). The results from my 16 personalities test reveal that I am an ESFJ personality, also known as “The Consul”.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- There are countless number of personalities that a human can show in their life times. After taking the “Humanmetrics” test, it had been determined that I have a ESFJ type (Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging). This type has more of a social and celebrations look out. ESFJs enjoy being in charge and they are hard workers. They see problems and delegate easily. Not only that, but also have a strong sense of seniority and will help those in need and expect the same in return. Providers love to entertain, always concerned about the needs of others, and make sure that all people are involved.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
792 words (2.3 pages)
- There are 16 different personality types a person might have. The paper goes over my personality type of Introvert Sensing Thinking Judging (ISTJ). I explain how important personality types are for organization, how I personally deal with coworkers, and how I can use these different types to become a better employee. I also use examples from Type Talk at Work to go over my personal experiences and how I have used them to overcome adversity. Overview of my Humanmetrics personality type: Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging (ISTJ).... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
1389 words (4 pages)
- There are many different personalities everywhere you go. Be it on the job, in interpersonal relationships or just in a public setting. People can be extraverts or introverts, sensing or intuitive, thinking or feeling and judging or perceiving. These traits are all broken down into 16 personality types. The important thing to do is to know your own personality type so that you can learn how to deal with the other opposing types in an effective way in any setting. When you understand your personality type you can see how or why you do the thing you do the way you do them.... [tags: Personality psychology, Personality type]
2019 words (5.8 pages)
- This paper is designed to discuss descriptions of my personality type. The specific type will be broken into a four letter type, as well as my two-letter temperament. Various personality types can be reasons why certain behaviors or outlooks take place in the working environment. It can also have an effect on your relationships and personal development. The Jung Typology Test gives you questions that will determine what your personality type is. By studying the results, you can become a better coworker, employee, and manager.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1534 words (4.4 pages)
- The Meyers Briggs personality type indicator is a personality test used to identify a person’s personality type. My personality type is ESFJ which stands for extraversion, sensing, feeling and judging. I will discuss how my personality type affects different areas of my life, and important things I learned about myself by learning about my personality type. The ESFJ personality type is considered to be the caregiver, they are motivated by feelings, and enjoy being around people. They are good at reading other people and understanding their point of view.... [tags: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator]
1038 words (3 pages)
- For the Keirsey personality test, I received the Artisan personality type. I wasn’t very surprised when I received this type because I have taken similar tests and have gotten similar scores or types before. According to my results artisans “naturally excel in any of the arts”. The results spoke of artisans having keen senses and loved working with their hands. The results also spoke of artisan’s doing whatever it takes to get where they want to be. I found this to be very true and relatable. This past year I have had many jobs, piled on classes, and worked many hours to work towards my goal of graduating.... [tags: Personality psychology, 2002 albums, Want, Need]
1445 words (4.1 pages)
- For this project; I will be discussing the findings of my personality type. According to “Jung’s Personality Test”, I am an ENTJ. Various sources point to this type as;” The Executive.” The research I have done has brought tremendous insight into; who I am as a person, the functions of my thinking process and how to utilize my strengths to be more of an efficient/successful person. I also learned about the various careers the best suit my personality type which; helps me when It comes to job seeking after graduation.... [tags: Personality psychology, Thought, Psychology]
1267 words (3.6 pages)
- This research looks at the different types of personalities. I believe having knowledge of what personality type that I have is very important to be successful in life, whether it be for professional or personal reasons. Understanding my personality type and the strengths and weaknesses that come along with it will help me understand who I am at a much more personal level. Throughout the research I am required to take personality tests that will grade what type of personality that I am. Once these exams have been completed we are to go much further in research of the personality type that we have been graded at.... [tags: Personality psychology, Psychology]
1576 words (4.5 pages)