There are various or you can say even indefinite areas where you can cheat/be cheated, right from cheating in your exams, to cheating in your workplace, to politicians cheating the Tax payers, to an athlete cheating in sports competition, to filmmaker cheating/plagiarizing the story of another, to wife cheating on husband, to cheating in a game, to cheating ones friends in believing something, to some investment schemes, cheating the investees of their returns. Well there has been no area of one’s life untouched by cheating. The term moral means of pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical .Thus morality has nothing to do with law but everything to do with one’s own principles, beliefs and values and what one perceives as right or wrong. Thus the term morality is relative and...
... middle of paper ...
...t them when they lie or cheat is again relative and depends on each ones willingness to accept the extent of lies. There have been various scenarios where people have been gracious enough to let go even the biggest of the lies and cheats. As in the case of Ex President Bill Clinton and Mrs. Hillary Clinton where Ex first lady had the strength to forgive and let go one of the biggest mistakes committed by her husband in committing the adultery.
Throughout the history there have been incidents that been tarnished by the lies and cheating and even today it continues and in the future also this actions of the humans will continue .this is coz the human nature is only as such that in the situations in which he cannot get the things the way he wants he will manipulate the situation to his convenience either by hook or by crook. And as they rightly say to err is to Human
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- During this experiment, we will be testing if children, grades 6th and 8th will be more tempted to cheat on a test if there is some type of reward involved for doing well. During this experiment we will be using candy as a reward if the participate gets a 80% or higher average. What exactly is ‘Cheating’. Well plagiarism, or cheating, is defined, by dictionary, “As an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting”.... [tags: cheating, plagiarism, exams, tests]
662 words (1.9 pages)
- Cheating: Helps or Hinders Learning Though many people believe cheating hinders learning it’s not the only obstacle to learning. Grades rather than education have become more important than learning (Haffe, D 2014). The Educator “Cheating should be forbidden because it is wrong, not wrong because it is forbidden” (Kohn, 2007). Many People believe cheating hinders learning but it’s not the only obstacle students are facing. Grades rather than education has become more important than learning (Haffe, D 2014).... [tags: Education, School, learning, Cheating, Students]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- Although many people who are unfamiliar with taekwondo believe it to be a blood-thirsty and violent sport, those who are involved in taekwondo know that it is more than a sport, but an art and a way of life which teaches non-violence and a strict code of moral conduct. TaeKwonDo: A Sport, A Culture, A Way of Life, I. Whether People Practice Taekwondo For¡K. II. History of Taekwondo A. Koryo Dynasty (918-1392) B. Choson Dynasty (1392-1910) C. Contemporary Period III.... [tags: Papers]
3380 words (9.7 pages)
- Life is held dear by many, and cherished by most. Many of us can take life for granted when we are healthy and happy. In the same token; one should consider a terminally ill patient, and where such a person may fit in; when it comes to their quality of life. When dealing with unforeseen special circumstance that present themselves, could logic and reasoning be set aside. One could argue that the element of life forms a different comparison; when applied to the average healthy person. This is where the controversy begins, and morals become touchy issues for most people.... [tags: Euthanasia Essays]
1258 words (3.6 pages)
- Exploring Aspects of Parables This coursework will look at some of the parables from Luke's gospel and how Jesus used this method of teaching. I will consider why he used parables and how they are different from other stories. I will look at Jesus teaching through some parables which will include The Good Samaritan, The Lost Son and The Rich Man and Lazarus. I will examine what message he was putting across to the people and how he did this through using parables. Then I will discuss what effect and significance they have on the belief and life of Christians now.... [tags: Papers]
2075 words (5.9 pages)
- Exploring Aspects of Abortion An abortion is the termination of a pregnancy before birth, resulting in the death of the fetus. Some abortions occur naturally because the fetus does not develop normally or because the mother has an injury or disorder that stops her from carrying the pregnancy to term. This type of abortion is known as a miscarriage. Other abortions take place because the pregnancy is unwanted or if there is a risk to the woman's health. Induced abortions are performed using one of several methods.... [tags: Papers]
889 words (2.5 pages)
- Cheating There is an ever broadening problem spreading throughout colleges all across America: cheating. Is it a serious offence or just a harmless crime. Cheating is on the rise, but schools and colleges are not far behind with ways of dealing with it. Mark Clayton deals with this issue in his essay entitled “A Whole Lot of Cheatin’ Going On.” Clayton’s essay is heavily quoted along with an obvious absence of his ideas. The reader is supposed to believe that his quotes accurately represent his views on the matter at hand.... [tags: Education Cheating Cheater Essays]
1069 words (3.1 pages)
- Exploring All Aspects of Discipleship I have been set a coursework based on Discipleship, where I will to cover all aspects of discipleship. A disciple is one who wishes to learn and to assist in spreading the teaching of another. Disciples are followers of Jesus. My definition of discipleship is believing in something or someone and then to preaching the word. St Marks Gospel can tell us almost everything about discipleship ranging from the cost and to the rewards of discipleship.... [tags: Papers]
1191 words (3.4 pages)
- Exploring Aspects of Odysseus The first four books are like an introduction to the rest of the book. Each person encountered and each situation explains further about Odysseus' personality. The entire book is about his adventures. During these first few chapters we get to experience Odysseus from other people's points of view. Before we get to his adventures we learn about who he is. We can get to know him through his son, his wife, his homeland, his friends who knew him in battle, and the gods who like or dislike him.... [tags: Papers]
577 words (1.6 pages)
- Cheating Cheating used to be considered an unmentionable sin. However, in this day and age, it has become more common and somewhat of a daily occurrence. Cheating is more widespread today than in the past. According to the article titled Education: The New Morality, cheating has not been an issue of values, but simply one of practicality. This shows that many view cheating as a mere occurrence and something that can often be skipped over. The reason cheating has become such a pervasive movement is because many students tend to rationalize their cheating behavior.... [tags: Academic Cheating Cheater Essays]
973 words (2.8 pages)