Firstly, the roles and level of responsibilities of Music Agents vary according to standard of band and musician we will be working with. Music Agents, are also known as Talent Agents or Booking Agents, and as the job titles already states, are mainly responsible for looking after live performances for the talented bands or artists, booking shows and planning tours. Thus, once the tour or live appearance is booked, the talent agent has to insure visas, flights, hotels and itinerary for all tri...
... middle of paper ...
... decisive to the practice my future profession.
In conclusion, a career as a Talent Agent is very challenging due to the various and complex relationships in the music industry in which are necessary to succeed in this profession. As an agent, I will have to obtain multiple knowledge including market, media, economy and people’s values in the society seeing that the essence of this practice is to deal with different publics. The challenge in this activity seems to be present throughout the career and therefore demanding an ongoing actualization on music and society trends, setting new strategies to lead my talented artists the success. Identifying gaps and needs in the music sphere, while utilizing my current and future skills such as persistence and language skills, it is possible to innovate and enrich the music market whilst achieving professional goals.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The most formidable aspect in real estate has to be maintaining one’s career. Although there are many agents in this career field, the competitive environment portrayed daily makes this career one that may prove to be unsuitable for the meek. Negotiations, persuasion, debate and often a frequent contest for supremacy in the agency are recurring tasks when trying to sell property to clients. One could think of this as similar to the board game “Monopoly”, in reverse. Rather than trying to own all the property around, these “players” attempt to sell as much land as they possibly can.... [tags: Real Estate Career Essays]
1938 words (5.5 pages)
- Travel agents facilitate customers to find out best possible travel arrangements. They recommend destinations and make arrangements for the hotel accommodations, car rentals, transportation, and tours for customers. Travelers may book tickets at their booking offices. Additionally, specialty travel groups and resorts use travel agents to endorse travel packages to their clients. Nature of Work Travel agents are expected to know about various destinations. They should be able to advice travelers and guide them to choose their destinations.... [tags: Career Description]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- It is best that every college student take the time to consider what career field to enter once finished with their education. Selecting what career path to pursue depends largely on the life experiences of the individual making the decision, and as to what their talents are best suited. I recently took the time to start examining my future career options as well as begin looking at my life experiences and interests to help guide my career decisions. We can all find the career that we will be happy with if we allow ourselves to give the decision the time and effort that it deserves.... [tags: Career Research, Entrepreneurs ]
1940 words (5.5 pages)
- Having a career is one of the most important things in life because; it’s how money is made and a main source of income. Imagine having to wake up every morning of everyday and then having to go to a job that you dread. Having a career allows a person to make money doing what makes them happy, unlike a dead end job that you work 9-5 doing work that’s hated. Finding a career isn’t always as easy as it sounds. While in high school or even coming out of high school, many students are undecided on what field they want to go into.... [tags: careers, jobs]
1828 words (5.2 pages)
- Did you know there are thousands of jobs for a mechanical engineer, and the career will be unhurt by the struggling of the economy. There are many tasks a mechanical engineer is faced with on a daily basis. A mechanical engineer must have several qualities to make the work enjoyable for themselves and others. A mechanical engineer must be well qualified in their education to receive a job, as it is a broad industry. With having a job or career as a mechanical engineer you rarely have to worry if your job is going to exist the next day, or if your pay is going to get cut; a mechanical engineer is needed everywhere.... [tags: Career Research, Career Plan]
2114 words (6 pages)
- In today’s competitive workforce, talent is not only incremental, but also scarce. War for talent, a term coined by Steven Hankin of McKinsey & Company, refers to the competitive landscape of talent management of skilled and valuable employees. Talent management is defined as “the implementation of integrated strategies or systems designed to increase workplace productivity by developing improved processes for attracting, developing, retaining and utilizing people with the required skills and aptitude to meet current and future business needs” (Lockwood, 2006).... [tags: Talent Management]
1567 words (4.5 pages)
- Career Paper: Real Estate Agent Everyone will experience buying a house at one point or another. Why not have a real estate agent help you and guide you through the process. I chose this occupation because it interests me for many different reasons. Wouldn’t you like a job where your schedule revolved around your life. Or you could control the growth of your business. Or basically over time, be your own boss. These are a few of the many reasons the real estate industry has caught my eye.... [tags: career choices/opportunities]
930 words (2.7 pages)
- Introduction Organizations are concerned with aligning the outcomes of the talent management initiative with the business vision, mission, and values and the long term integration of their strategic planning (Silzer & Dowell, 2010). Organization understand that HR is not separate from the organization and to be successful in essence they must come together and work together to achieve success. When looking at the design there are leading and lagging indicators that must be distinguished. Leading indicators are metrics that will gather data to help the organization predict future outcomes and show how well the organization is positioned for future.... [tags: talent management, employee performance]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- As I expand my knowledge in the different counseling approaches, my values appropriately fit in with the humanistic theoretical orientation. The career theory Integrative Life Planning (ILP) also resonates in my future ambitions as a counselor. I am very interested in working with high school and/or college students and helping them successfully prepare for their future. The holistic approach has stood out to me from the start of the program and has been useful in my personal life. My goal is to help the student/client to be able to discover their own personal motivations and self-satisfaction within them, as well as a way to benefit society.... [tags: humanistic therapy, career development]
2244 words (6.4 pages)
- Joseph Conrad's The Secret Agent: A Critique of Late-Victorian Gender Roles February 15, 1894, was the most interesting afternoon in the otherwise dreary history of Greenwich Observatory. Earlier in the day, Martial Bourdin, a skinny anarchist, traveled by train from Westminster to Greenwich, concealing a small bomb. As he ominously ambled through Greenwich Park, towards the Observatory, something happened - no one knows exactly what - and he blew most of himself to shreds. The British, who loved to quantify in the late nineteenth century, noted that the explosion spread bits of flesh over a distance of sixty yards.... [tags: Joseph Conrad The Secret Agent]
4961 words (14.2 pages)