Now are gone the times when only precious stones adorned rings or medallions. In high demand are now clothes with gold thread, bras with brilliants or diamonds minted high heels.
When you say luxury that it is mean brightness, opulence and glamour, because wealthy woman, heiress of colossal fortunes and Hollywood divas compete in a show called as appealing and unusual, and the great designers of the world, such as Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin, strive to satisfy all desires.
If the rings and necklaces diamond encrusted hundred are already commonplace, fashion designers have decided to remove the ramp new creation: clothes sewn with threads of gold or silver shoes adorned with jade, onyx, diamonds or diamond socks stones or platinum heeled sandals.
Prices are, however, as the material used: the tens of thousands of dollars, but this is not a hindrance! The stars are willing to pay anything for a moment of glory in front of flashes and cameras!
A high-heeled shoe, classic white created by a famous designer, became the most e...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the world of Fashion, it is renowned that Fashion Show (footnotes/reference) is the biggest seasonal event of all times in the industry, which fashion designers showcase their most up-to-date collection during Fashion Week (ref). Fashion powerhouses such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton spending fortunes to create the most innovative and extravagant setting and the ultimate front row for their fashions shows,striving to etch (bof: show bussiness) in audience memory and creating a buzz (ref) in digital and social media.... [tags: Fashion, Fashion week, Fashion journalism, Milan]
2054 words (5.9 pages)
- London is the home of British fashion designers who have influenced fashion trend around the world. British fashion designers were believed by fashion designers around the world that British fashion designers stimulate the fashion trend. However they have one style which is more powerful than others and that is ‘street fashion’. Research shows that Street Fashion became popular between 1960 and 1970 (Tucker, Andrew, 1998). The style emerged from teenagers who lived during World War Two. This is because during the war, there were not many items to use and the government was forced to ration its citizens such as individuals had to divide some foods and clothes together.... [tags: World War II, British Empire, Fashion design]
1438 words (4.1 pages)
- A fashion capital is defined as a city that exerts international influence on the trends of the fashion world, thriving on consumers, designers, manufacturing, sites of consumption (such as department stores, highstreets, boutiques), and branding and marketing through major fashion events. These characteristics are all evident in the traditional fashion capitals, London, Milan, New York and Paris. The development of these universal fashion cities can only be fully understood if we look at their historic contribution to the production of textiles and the emergence of haute couture.... [tags: Haute couture, Fashion]
1549 words (4.4 pages)
- Fashion Stylists vs. Fashion Designers Fashion stylists and fashion designers have some similarities, but the differences are very evident. Fashion stylists hold the job title of someone who selects the clothing for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures. Fashion designers simply create garments to be worn and purchased by the general public. Fashion stylists unlike fashion designers will always be in demand.... [tags: Fashion]
605 words (1.7 pages)
- “Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.” (Fashion Quotes 1) The words once spoken by Henry David Thoreau are politically correct. People often look at Elizabethan‘s choice of fashion and ridicule everything about it from the hair, down to the stockings. As it appears, fashion has always been a broad topic of discussion in the world. Whether it is NY Fashion Week or a Macy’s fashion show, fashion is something that has always been an eye catcher. Fashion has been around for many years, and whether we know it or not, Elizabethan fashion has influenced the way modern fashion is today.... [tags: fashion, Elizabethan, ]
615 words (1.8 pages)
- Fashion is an essential part of everyone’s life, you can’t walk around naked, it’s a violation of the law. There are many different elements that go into the clothes you select off the racks at department stores and specialized boutiques. The selection process is an essential part of personal fashion. Ever wonder why when entering a beloved store in the mall all of the stores are featuring the same color pallets. How about the styles one will find on the racks. Where do these styles come from and who decides they’re the trend to follow.... [tags: fashion]
1907 words (5.4 pages)
- Fashion plays an important role in the lives of billions all over the world; people, as part of a status craving society, turn to “fashion capitals” of the world for ways in which to dress and carry themselves. New York, Milan, and Paris are leaders among this fierce industry that the world lusts after. Fashion can speak volumes about ones personality, or also about the condition the world is in at the time. In France, fashion changed rapidly and feverously as the times changed. In the early 1800s, France was the sole fashion capital of the world; everyone who was anyone looked towards Paris for inspiration (DeJean, 35).... [tags: Fashion, France, ]
1465 words (4.2 pages)
- Every year, a new trend emerges that sparks a revolution. A revolution that not only gets rid of the old but brings in the fresh new thing. All across the globe, trends constantly change and the average appearance of a human being is never the same year after year. Celebrities, stylist, weather, and even technology influence these trends. Overall, just about anything can influence a trend to start. And the change of clothing will result from it. This trend or change is clothing is called fashion.... [tags: Clothing, Fashion, Fashion capital, Shorts]
1579 words (4.5 pages)
- What is Fashion. Fashion is a general term used to describe a style of clothing or practice used by people around the world. Fashion refers to anything that is a trend. Self-presentation is the most direct noticeable marker of fashion. Throughout history we have seen many changes in clothing, from the color, to the material used to make it. We have also seen the style in which clothing is made change drastically. Fashion communicates meanings that have individual and social significance. Society, cultures, gender and even political authority have impacted fashion over the years.... [tags: Fashion ]
1555 words (4.4 pages)
- After I knew that what I should do for my programme of study, I set the objective to arrange the time line and research for gain the information of this project. Started from research about fashion and trends because I didn’t finish Bachelor’s degree in Fashion, so I need to know some information about to be useful for my project. The first research that I did in the first semester is about writing the diary to arrange the time and what I should do in the first fifteen weeks. Counting from the first week, I had plan to see the fashion show of London Fashion Weekend in London to get some experience about fashion, trends and some of exhibitions.... [tags: Fashion]
536 words (1.5 pages)