In addition, it is an easy way for executives to check the changes about the business models via the executive dashboard to monitor the entire process and control the potential risk. It means once any problems are realized, company could know which place in the business chain get trouble or where is the key to solve the problem because of the business map created by the executive dashboard and fix it right the way. It is saving a lot of time and increase the efficiency of the whole business management, because managers don’t need to do investigation in each level of the o...
... middle of paper ...
...he good experience with measuring customer data, business could make the assumptions about customers’ future behavior and desire, and come up with some ideas to catch customers’ attention and interests from the very beginning. In a word, the trinity mindset gives us a different way to think about the web analytics, and improve the web analytics from analytic level to strategic decision-making level, because it teaches us to change the focus of web analytics from data collection to data mining and understanding. On the other hand, trinity strategy is a good strategy to do web analytics today because today is big data times and data is easily and accessible for every one due to the Internet. The key to win the competition is to choose the right metrics and data to do analysis and get the answers you need to enhance business, which save time and increase the efficiency.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- “An Executive Dashboard is a visual representation, that gives executive a quick and easy way to view their company’s performance in real time”. Most of the organizations prefer dashboards for the great visibility and insights to know exactly what’s going on in business. One famous quotes “if u can’t measure it, you can’t improve it”. Dashboard helps in improving the performance of the any organization and leads to success. Tableau is the visual of analyzing the solution from the data which it allows the people to explore and analyze the data by the simple form of drag-and- drop operations.... [tags: Business intelligence, Analytics, Tableau Software]
812 words (2.3 pages)
- CEO compensations are awards and incentives given to the chief executive officers of companies. These awards could either be in the form of cash or in non-monetary forms. For instance, some executives are awarded huge numbers of shares in a company or are allowed to purchase the shares on their own but at subsidized prices. The sum of reimbursement on compensation to any chief executive officer is decided on by the board of directors to that particular company (Sam Ashe-Edmunds, 2014). The last few decades have seen dramatic and outrageous rises in executive compensations.... [tags: Chief executive officer, Executive officer]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Career Profile Task The career that I have chosen to profile is that of an Advertising Executive. Advertising professionals combine creativity with sound business sense to market a product based on financial, sociological, and psychological research. To ensure this complicated process works smoothly, advertisers spend a lot of time in the office (a six-day week is not unusual). Most of their time is spent brainstorming, creative blockbusting, and sifting through demographic research; less time is spent meeting with clients or pitching advertising campaigns.... [tags: Careers Jobs Marketing]
1353 words (3.9 pages)
- The person that I profiled for this paper is also my mentor now. His name is Keith Salters. He works at Rowan Cabarrus Community College in the Information System Analyst. Keith is the lead technician, which means he is supervisor in this department. He has worked his way up when joining the RCCC team 5 years ago. Keith is responsible for many thing while being the supervisor combining with his daily routine. Keith has to make sure that everything is up and running, check to see if there are any troubleshooting issues or hardware issues.... [tags: Electrical engineering, Electronic engineering]
1003 words (2.9 pages)
- Darren Entwistle, originating in Montreal, Quebec; the executive chairman, who used to be the president and the chief executive officer of a communication company - TELUS, is a successful and eminent Canadian businessman. He’s the person who turned a small telephone service company into a $25-billion national Mobile communication company and also helped it becomes one of the major Mobile communication companies, which is valued at $4.3 billion right now. “Joe is an exceptionally proven and highly capable leader” Entwistle said in a statement.... [tags: Chief executive officer, President]
1051 words (3 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of a wide range of Electrical Contacts for Starter and O.C.B. Carbon Brush, Brush Holder and Slip Ring Unit.// change sequencing, same as about us// Our range is acknowledged for optimum quality, efficiency and durability. We are counted as a prominent manufacturer and supplier of a comprehensive range of Electrical Contacts for Starters, O.C.B. Contacts, Carbon Brushes, Brush Holders, Slip Ring Unit and Flexible Cable. Moreover, we are also a stockist of Relay, Timers, PVC Cables, Copper Wire and Aluminum Wire.... [tags: Business Profile]
2279 words (6.5 pages)
- We are a renowned organization engaged in retailing and supplying of Audio & Visual Equipment, Sprung Back Scrappers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners. These are known for their durability, reliability and excellent performance. Owing to our experience of almost a decade in this field, we are engaged in offering our clients with a comprehensive range of LCD Projectors, Cordless Mike, Computers, Laptops and Audio Systems. Apart from these, we also provide Collar Mike, Sprung Back Scrapers and Polyurethane and Rubber Screen Decks & Liners.... [tags: Business Profile]
2230 words (6.4 pages)
- We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our products are precisely engineered and are known for their durability and resistance against pressure and temperature. Backed by the industry experience of 17 years, we are the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Engine Valves Seats & various types of engine application. Our range of products includes Engine Valve Seat Inserts, Ring and Header Work. The high quality valves that we manufacture are known for their resistance against extremely high temperature in the combustion chambers of four stroke engines that use natural gas, L.P.... [tags: Business Profile]
1789 words (5.1 pages)
- The effectiveness of non-executive directors is becoming to be seen as critical for the contribution to the effectiveness of corporate governance in providing investor protection. Relevant situational and sectoral experience enhances the effectiveness of non-executive directors. Jebb (1998) cited in Ahwireng-Obeng, Mariano and Viedge (2005) suggests that it is a better strategy to hire non-executive directors who have experience in similar as well as other sectors and situations that the company is likely to face than search for a particular expertise in a director.... [tags: Senior Management, Non-Executive Directors]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- Profile Essays Profile Essays - Grandfather, Grandpa By definition, my grandfather is handicapped. However, he doesn't act as though he is, and he certainly does not want to be treated in any special way. In fact, most of the handicapped people in society do not appreciate being treated in a way different from anyone else. They just want to be accepted as human beings. Some people become handicapped as a result of an accident. Others are born with their disabilities. My grandfather was asleep one night on a Coast Guard cutter when another ship, a destroyer, appeared in the distance.... [tags: Personal Narrative Profile]
415 words (1.2 pages)