1 . Introduction 2.
2 . Problem 2
3 . The main idea 2
4 . Basic algorithm : 4
5 . Design of the program and explained : 4
6 . Error messages : 8
1 . Introduction
The evolution in computer science , especially in the quality of software , and shift programs to facades and windows (User Interface), making those programs that do not work this way back down to the back and at least use it and over it became some users abandon those programs and looking for Alternative .
This development was not immune to the translators , but became the success of any programming language is linked to the existence of an integrated environment supports language and facilitate the work of the programmer and make him focus on his problem , without getting into the intricacies of the translator. The companies are racing in this area , and perhaps Microsoft and Borland have had a lion's share in this area and still control condemn them . This is evidence of the importance of translators .
This edition differs from its predecessor of the report corrected spelling errors and language as much as possible , and added information related to the project. This is the scope of the report on the scope of the program , we have some amendments to it , including cleaning screen translator when we make a new translation . It changes when you open more than one file and press the button , the implementation of the program will be implemented by the active file while in the former performs translated by another program . We have the experience and the Borland compiler (C + + 3.1) Vlahzna he performs file system independent of the stomping , but we faced a lot of problems , and our contact the company by e-mail , but we did not find any response ...
... middle of paper ...
...tion result after pressing the translation , and as is evident no errors .
Fourth: Click on the implementation of the press and look at the results of the last implementation .
Practical example 2:
In the following example we translate the program contains errors .
Note that there are errors in this program and note the red line in the first case , which means there are no errors .
Note that when you press the wrong result in the viewer translator has identified the line.
7 . Conclusion
In conclusion, we hope that what we have the knowledge of a good job, integrated , and we like to say that there may be things vague about the reader, because the quality of these projects need to be close to them and you her experience , and only then will end any ambiguity especially if the environment Pascal Arab developed an easy and soft .
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... It takes longer to fix the issues, than it would have taken to write the SRS in the beginning.” Diverse Audience There is a recommended standard for the SRS: 830-1998 – IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications. This has to be purchased for $111, providing “The content and qualities of a good software requirements specification (SRS) are described, and several sample SRS outlines are presented” (“IEEE Recommended Practice for Software Requirements Specifications" ).... [tags: computer software engineering]
1174 words (3.4 pages)
- The Invention of the Desktop Computer and Its Development Through To Today Conor Benetz The origins of the desktop computer date back centuries, specifically to 500 B.C. and the Chinese abacus (Davis, R.M.,“Evolution of Computers and Computing,” Science, 1977). In the generations that followed, inventors around the world continued to improve on that device, until, by the mid-twentieth century, engineers and scientists were developing increasingly complicated devices that could perform far more advanced calculations.... [tags: Computer, ENIAC, Personal computer]
1872 words (5.3 pages)
- Individuals believe in creation, some in evolution, and some are undecided (Morris Henry). Some argue whether or not evolution and creationism should be taught in schools. Others feel as though creation is not a valid enough idea to actually be taught to the youth of our generation. There have been many debates and controversy going on for many years about this subject. That is because people feel strongly about this topic and their beliefs. Surveys, articles, case studies and a vast amount of other sources state that a large amount of people all over the world want both evolution and creationism to be taught in school due to the fact that both attempt to explain the origins of the universe... [tags: Evolution vs Creationism]
1452 words (4.1 pages)
- The personal computer underwent drastic changes with the introduction to advanced computing software and hardware. The evolution of computers did not develop on its own; key influential figures such as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates led the revolution of technology. These well-known individuals competed with each other by continually innovating and creating more and more advanced technology. Computer technology moved forward when Intel created 64-bit technology and advanced kernels to compliment the upgrade in processing power.... [tags: Software, Hardware, Bill Gates, Windows]
1604 words (4.6 pages)
- As a college student I have become very appreciative of my computer because it facilitates and assist me at school on a daily bases, however, the computer was not always this sophisticated tool that we all use today, far from that, the computer has been modified and recreated many times in order to achieve its very useful characteristics that make our lives more efficient. Today’s computer is the outcome of years of developing accompanied by intellectual individuals who have created essential components to this machine, in addition those who today continue to improve this extraordinary machine.... [tags: Computer, ENIAC, Personal computer, Vacuum tube]
787 words (2.2 pages)
- ... Reasons for Studying MSc in Computer Science The character of undergraduate study does not provide enough spans for individual expression while rapidly advancing technology requires mastery of particular areas. My undergraduate education has provided a detailed coverage to the various specialties available in Computer Science, thus motivating my interest in advance study. Afterwards I learned about the Masters in Computer Science, through which I can put the best use of my talent. The MSC will fortify my understanding of aspects in Computer Science and provide me with broadened exposure to the intricacies of working in the developing companies of my country as well as in the related int... [tags: statement of purpose]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- STATEMENT OF PURPOSE Name : Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in computer science Course Aspiration : M.S. In computer A fascination for Science & Technology and keen interest in the ever-growing world of technology motivated me to take up engineering. The power of research and delivering it for the growth of Society is what makes me interested in the technology side of science. I choose to major Computer science Engineering with an intense urge to delve into this challenging field.... [tags: field, fundamentals, interest, research]
1046 words (3 pages)
- ... For instance, when shifted to the web, education cost could be lessened at the expense of making it slightly more impersonal. The Internet was always known as the media for quick communication. Presently, the Internet serves more purposes than just communication. Besides entertainment, commerce and the market can be easily replicated in the Internet. So is education. Almost all information on almost every subject imaginable can be found on the Internet. Expert knowledge is free-flowing; everyone can publish.... [tags: technology, globalization]
975 words (2.8 pages)
- Introduction to Bioinformatics Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field that combines molecular biology and computer science. Bioinformatics is using computational tools and approaches, associated with statistics, mathematics, and engineering, to acquire, analyze or organize biological, medical, and behavioral or health data. It has played a more and more important role in many areas of biology from the 20th century. Introduction to Prion Protein Homo Sapiens PRNP is found on the short arm of Chromosome 20 from position 4686150 to position 4701587 (Figure 1 in Appendix).... [tags: Protein, DNA, Bioinformatics]
2724 words (7.8 pages)
- The Mind of a Computer A new issue has come about since the building of computers. But the idea behind it is not such a new issue, for as long ago as Plato and Aristotle, the idea of a mind was pondered about. With the up-and-coming technology, the idea of artificial intelligence has exploded. It is one that many fiction writers have prospered on. But how far away are they from the truth. Take the story of The Bicentennial Man by Isaac Asimov, written in 1976, when most of the population didn’t know what a computer was capable of.... [tags: Computers Technology Essays]
2108 words (6 pages)