CM normally meets with the client every Wednesday for face to face meeting. Last Wednesday, September 14, 2016, client was no show. On 9/15/2016, client walks into the social services and CM completed Bi-Weekly ILP Review and obtains more information to complete initial psychosocial evaluation. At about 11am, client walks in the social services office to complete psychosocial evaluation and bi-weekly ILP Review. CM observed that the client had bruises and scratches in her face. CM inquires what happened, client become emotionally teary and mention to this writer she was jumped by two unknown female yesterday. Then client say that she doesn 't want to talk about it. CM continues to ask the client about the incident. Then, client mention yesterday, she was walking around Brownsville Area around the Project when she was approached by a guy, who was flirting with the client. Then the guy came close to the client and holds the client by her arm. Client stated she tugs her arm away from the guy. Client continues to say that the guy felt rejected and look at the client and say to the client "she is a transgender freak". Client continues to report she hit the guy. Client continues to report that the guy refuses to hit her back but the guy had two female friends across the street, and he called them to jump the client. Client continues to report she fought the two girls and one of them had a blade and she was lucky they didn 't cut her in her face. Client also stated Police Officer was called but she didn 't file a report. CM inquires the reason client didn 't file a report. Client stated this is what she goes through most of the time because of her gender preference the police officer will remove client from the area and put...
... middle of paper ...
...medication was prescribed.
SUBSTANCE: Client reported she smoke Marijuana daily. Client will be referred to see the onsite MICA worker for an initial assessment.
Other: Client is aware that she needs to submit monthly attendance and toxicology report from St. Martin de Porre Program.
REVIEW ILP AND CLIENT RIGHTS AND CLIENTCODE OF CONDUCT: CM reiterates the shelter rule and regulation and for the client to adhere to the 10pm curfew. CM also reiterates to the client that she must meet with CM every Wednesday for face to face meeting.
WORKER ASSESSMENT: Based on CM observation and the client verbally communicate that sometimes she feels that people is judging her due to her gender identity. Client is a good candidate for SRO that offers LGBTQ counseling.
CM reviewed the Bi-Weekly ILP Review. Client agreed and signed. Next Bi-Weekly ILP is scheduled for 9/28/2016
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Appropriateness of behavior- The client seems to have times where she is covering her mouth while she speaks. For instance, when Celie dressed up with Shug, she was so happy. Every time Celie looked at herself in the mirror she is seen covering her mouth. Because the client has learned this behavior over the years. Orientation to person/time/place- The orientation to the client has taken place in her home, during the evenings, while she is relaxed and comfortable to talk. Memory- The client seems to recall information very well, she remembers every occasion, when she was abused as a child.... [tags: Family, Personal life, God, Psychology]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- Agency Context Demographics Goodwill Career Connections in Asheville, North Carolina helps community members overcome barriers to employment. Career Connections (CC) has four staff members, and I acted as the BSW intern. Staff members work with clients on job applications and resumes in a computer lab. An average of about 30 clients per day uses CC. Assessment of Client System and Community Resources CC is a well-known organization and a hub for the community. Staff connects many unemployed, low-income clients to resources in the community.... [tags: Sociology, Social work, Transgender, Gender role]
1454 words (4.2 pages)
- Sainab Sahal SLHS 4402 School-age Child When the child is referred to me, I would meet with an IEP team that is appointed for the client. Who are the parents, teacher, an interpreter from the child or parent’s language to English, and I as the SLP. Since it takes time to put together this team, I would screen and evaluate the child to see if Alonzo still has the reported issue and to get additional data for assessment. Whether I’m reevaluating materials, testing, or reviewing I should always notified the parent in writing and verbally, and get their consent in the language the parents understand.... [tags: English language, Second language]
1154 words (3.3 pages)
- This week assignment is about psychoanalytically oriented therapist with client name Jonas. Jonas is a client who had gone through so much and this lead him to some destruction and emotional rampage. Part of his sentence is that he need to seek counseling. After reading about the case of Jonas and the feelings and emotions that going through my head is that I have been through the similar situation and would love to help and work with him. It is not easy to work with an emotionally unstable and high in dependency client like Jonas but if you as a counselor that have been through the same situation as Jonas and came out from the problem, it will make the therapeutic process more positive.... [tags: Psychology, Emotion, Psychological trauma]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
Patient Satisfaction Is Defined As A Subjective Evaluation Of The Health Service Derived From Client 's Expectations
- Patient satisfaction is defined as a subjective evaluation of the health service derived from client’s expectations(1). For this reason, patient satisfaction depends on understanding patients’ expectations to accommodate their needs and wants. Another reason, Feedback from patients is highly recommended due to the significant effect on the overall service quality in order to improve organizational learning and developmental agenda. Therefore, providing an opportunity to fulfill the needs. As reported by Ahmad, Nawaz and Uddin (2011) Patients’ satisfaction is an important subject for healthcare providers because there are differences in patients’ demographic about hospital facilities and serv... [tags: Hospital, Health care, Health care provider]
910 words (2.6 pages)
- What assessments would you conduct to enhance your understanding of the client’s problems and how would your choice of assessment(s) inform your diagnostic formation and treatment planning. Assessments may include structured or unstructured interviews, valid and reliable assessment measures, and/or formalized assessment procedures that may be conducted by yourself or by someone else referred by you. In order to understand the client’s problem, the evaluator must gather relevant data as it pertains to the forensic issues of concern (Bartol & Bartol, 2011).... [tags: Assessment, Evaluation, Psychology, Test]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Challenges of Client Assessment in Therapeutic Recreation Client assessment in therapeutic recreation can be defined as the act of finding and gathering information about a client and then using this information to help place them into the appropriate therapeutic recreation programs that they need in order to be successful when it comes to achieving their leisure goals. Client assessment often leads to identifying a problem(s) and then from there building an intervention and treatment plan to help implement future goals that match the clients intended leisure outcomes.... [tags: Assessment, Evaluation, Health care]
1293 words (3.7 pages)
- I have focused my research for this literature review on the two topics which I will be looking at for my project; participant reaction to training and participant learning transfer to their personal (work/study) context. In this literature review I will examine each topic briefly and explain the key issues I will then go on to talk about my research in relation to the key issues that I have identified REACTION LEARNING Two major debates dominate the area of Reaction evaluation measures, the first how useful are evaluation measures which measure trainee reaction to learning and the second that there are no comprehensive evaluation measures which define learning and present a tool which is... [tags: Evaluation Measures]
2161 words (6.2 pages)
- Medications The most important job of the nurse caring for a client is to keep the patient safe. Safety can include bed safety, client positioning, dietary restrictions, ambulation safety, and so much more. One of the most important things a nurse can do to keep a client safe is by giving medications properly. One mistake in medication administration could cause serious or even life threatening harm to the client. For this reason the nurse must learn the proper steps for safe medication administration and follow these steps each and every time.... [tags: Medicine, Pharmacology, Health care, Illness]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- In May of 2014, you initiated the 360o evaluation system. The following is a summary of the data collected throughout the year from Peer, Manager, Client, and Employee Self-evaluations. Below are the following analyses, (1) analysis of all employees based on their evaluations, (2) Summary and comparison of employee’s Overall Marketing and Customer-service skills, and (3) Employee rankings from highest to lowest by overall value to the company. Analysis of all Employees Based on Their Evaluations Chris has worked for Laser Tech for 22 years and earns $81,000 annually.... [tags: Customer service, Customer, Communication, Better]
1197 words (3.4 pages)