With a daily turnover in excess of $5 trillion, Foreign Exchange market is by far the largest market in the world. In simple words, Forex is a global market for trading one currency for another at current or determined exchange prices. The trading takes place through brokers, which are firms that act as the middleman between traders and the market to allow them to sell and buy currencies. In this Instaforex review, you 'll find all you need to know about one of the largest binary options brokers in Asia.
Instaforex is a leading Forex broker based in Kaliningrad, Russia. Ever since its inception in 2007, the trading company has garnered worldwide acclaim receiving several prestigious awards. World Finance Awards recognized Instaforex as a leading broker by awarding it with The Best Broker in Asia for several years in row. Moreover, they also received recognition wining prestigious awards such as Eastern Europe, Best Retail Forex Broker, and Best Broker in CIS among many others.
Writing this Instaforex review, the number of registered users on the trading platform took me by surprise. With more than 2 million traders and over a thousand more signing up every day, the online trading mogul continues its growth making it a power to be reckon with in the foreign exchange market.
The Trading Platform
First, the Instforex website has a sleek, professional design that 's certainly visually appealing. In addition to English, the website is available in no less than 40 languages, a rather unprecedented number in the industry.
The trading itself is conducted using the newest version of Meta Trader, one of the top trading platforms worldwide. This terminal ...
... middle of paper ...
...nt at Forex market" on the home page.
The website also offers many incentives to new clients, which is a bit alarming. Basically, if you 're offering top-notch trading service, why do you need give so many bonuses and prizes to potential clients? One might argue that 's a good marketing strategy but we see no need for it.
We 're ending this Instaforex review with a summary that highlights a few key points about one of the leading online trading businesses around. Instaforex achieved worldwide recognition with an enormous client base combined with wining some of the most prestigious awards in the financial circle. Moreover, although there are a few downsides, Instaforex 's positives outweigh the negatives. Website, trading platform, bonuses, customer support, as well as so many great features make them a great choice for professional and beginner traders.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The popularity of online options trading has exploded in recent years. The Internet has fueled a booming business of small investors throwing money at the derivatives market. The upside to an expanding array of financial products is a greater potential for profit to be made by investors skilled in daily trading; the downside is increased risk and a more complex trading environment. For the amateur investor who is ready to learn how to trade stock options the derivatives market can be enticing, but also frightening.... [tags: Finance ]
974 words (2.8 pages)
- NSFX Review Operating since 2011 from the state of Malta, NSFX has made one of the greatest advances to the very top of online forex trading. There are a number of reasons why this broker became so renowned and successful, but perhaps the most significant one is the fact that your trading experience with NSFX broker will be totally safe and astonishing. This has been made possible by the company’s cutting-edge NSFX Pro platform with a multiplicity of trading instruments and tools, exclusively tailored account packages, secure deposit and withdrawal options, and dedicated account managers.... [tags: Foreign exchange market, United States dollar]
709 words (2 pages)
- Day trading is a fairly new development of the stock market. Day trading refers to buying and selling a stock in the same day. Day traders normally trade common stocks, currencies, or stock options. Day trading is normally done by professional investors. However, it has also become a popular way to make money at home for others. In 1975, Wall Street ended the set fee on stock trades. Day trading then became a reality to investors. Before this, traders collected their order information with brokers using ticker tape.... [tags: Day Trading, stocks,]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- The Irish Trade Marks Act 1996 describes a trade mark as being any graphical representation (words, designs, letters, numerals and shapes of goods or their packaging) “capable of distinguishing goods or services of one undertaking from those of other undertakings” . Trade Mark Law stands to uphold the rights of ownership and use of such distinguishable properties. With the advent of the World Wide Web and increasing access availability, online trading has become very important to the world of commerce and as such the provisions of traditional trademark law have come under duress.... [tags: domain name, trademark law, online trading]
1882 words (5.4 pages)
- Organizational Behavior: Leading, Motivating and Evaluating Employees The chapter discusses various ideas about human psychology and organizational behavior. One thing it talks about is leadership. According to Cherry (2011), leaders should be able to inspire and motivate the employees in an organization. The way that this can be done is through the leader adopting various styles. However, it has been noted that one of the most important ways in which leaders can inspire others is by proper delegation and making the employees feel that they are important.... [tags: delegation, communication, productive]
643 words (1.8 pages)
- From being a very successful businesswoman to calling a prison cell home, Martha Stewart has definitely had an interesting past couple of years. She started her career about 30 years ago with a catering business and has since built from that becoming the CEO and Chairman of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. Her success also includes the publication of her magazine Everyday Living, being the commercial spokeswoman for K-Mart, and having her own popular television show, From Martha’s Kitchen. She had built the reputation of being a public figure with how-to advice on creations in the kitchen to gardening.... [tags: Financial Crime Insider Trading Martha Stewart]
1537 words (4.4 pages)
- In the Last Decade No other Development or Trend has had more impact on Trading and Exchanges around the world than High Frequency Trading. There has been a lot of Noise around HFT as the new Buzzword and anyone involved with the Capital Markets Industry is bound to be swept away by it. There is also a Lot of confusion around HFT as people associated with the Industry from Investors to Regulators grapple with a Lot of questions ranging from what is it to what is going to happen to me because of it.... [tags: trading and exchanges, capital markets]
1159 words (3.3 pages)
- Introduction: It is obvious that during the last two decades the financial market has changed. The main cause of development is the result of human knowledge of information technology (IT). The story behind the new structured market can be defined as new ideas and opportunities to make more money being help by computers. Indeed, a clear advantage of computer-aid trading is having access to higher speed. Nowadays, in market place, not only minutes have lost their values but also seconds are becoming worthless.... [tags: money, computers, trading, market]
1390 words (4 pages)
- It can fairly be said that an Investor considering an investment decision (whether to purchase, sell or hold stock) in publicly traded company acts on the basis of extensive information which is available by corporation to him until the last moment of his investing decision and try to determine the fair price of corporate stock. In the light of continuous creation of a particular impression of corporate affairs by the corporation, new information by corporate can vanish the importance of previous available information to investor.... [tags: Business, Investment, Trading]
1326 words (3.8 pages)
- Simulation and Trading Traders forecast future prices using some combinations of fundamentals, indicators, patterns, and behavior from the past. They hope that recent history will forecast the future helping them to make some profit. The problem, however, is that nothing that has happened in the past is any guarantee for the favorable results in the future. Basically, profitability of each trade has elements of some randomness and uncertainty. Here is the problem that many people are not equipped with enough knowledge and tools to manage uncertainty, thus mastering the psychology of trading.... [tags: Trading Investment]
1703 words (4.9 pages)
- Employment Discrimination On Race, Sex, Religion, National Origin, Physical Disability, And Age By Employers
- Short Presentation And Act Within The Floor Of An Authority
- Computer Science At Advant Medicare Ltd
- The Dilemma Of Determinism Are Not Responsible For Our Choices
- Crucifixion, With The Virgin And Saint John The Evangelist Mourning
- Sample Bibliography : ' Guns On Campus ' A History '