Ethiopia Real estate and property management LLC is an international real estate company, which is a culmination of the real estate companies in Ethiopia, Master or Regional RE/MAX franchises and partnership. Ethiopia Real estate and Property Management LLC formed by four dynamic visionaries who have about 80 years of experience with different fields such as: business management, Information technology, Law, and Real estate. The main objective of these visionaries’ are to fill the gap of the shortcoming in real estate sales technique as a whole in Ethiopia and to create the new way of doing real estate in one of the most vibrant developing country in The world.
Ethiopia Real estate and Property management LLC is an international real estate company which acquires, develops and manages all of its efforts toward changing how real estate has been doing in Ethiopia. Our vision is to develop a premium quality RE/MAX real estate franchise system, providing sustainable value to end users and community. Ethiopia real estate and property Management LLC, understands and anticipates satisfying the customer’s needs and expectations in a timely, cost-effective and value-added manner both as a company and as individuals. We intend to be recognized and respected as a Leader of Innovation and Sustainability in the region.
Our mission is to create partnerships with the stake holders and provide leadership that result in successful business ventures, thriving residential communities, prosperous commercial properties, and enriching work environments. We strive to create long-term sustainable value for our community and investors through strategic asset growth, increased profitability and the capture of value a...
... middle of paper ...
...icient infant market, like what is prevalent in our country the sector has much gap to be filled.
There are a huge gap between demand and supply of houses in Addis Ababa, the capital city. A vibrant real estate sector is crucial to economic development. Similarly, scarcities of finance, and lack of transparent and cost-effective hospitable real estate transaction environment in the country, make the current market condition complicated for foreign direct investment as well as local projects. At present, real estate lending and real estate transactions in Ethiopia are severely constrained by a number of factors, including a large concentration of unregistered properties, delays and other problems in enforcement of legal contracts; urban development activities stalled by an overly-layered administrative framework and the lack of resolution of the restitution issue.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Property management is very essential when it comes to handling of properties such as real estates and so on. Owners with multiple units such as office buildings or apartments require a property manager or a real estate agent to help them manage those properties. Remember that property management can be a tough job to run it all by yourself. Ideally, tenants should be in a position to operate and live smoothly as possible without problems. This is the reason why you need a good estate agent or a property manager to help you in property management.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Renting, Ownership]
779 words (2.2 pages)
- Many people deal in real estate property because it brings much profit. Today, selling, buying and renting property is something each person will think one day. To complete any transaction, it is important to engage the services of a top Realtor who has been in business for long. The realtor plays different roles to help a client acquire a property for use. These experts play different roles such as looking for a property on behalf of customers to buy or rent. They also get the properties and sell it to get a profit.... [tags: Real estate, Real property, Estate agent]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- The real estate industry is an industry that has been growing in the modern times today as trends are consistently shifting in the market and as people realize the importance it plays in the success of a business. Real estate is a principle that deals with property which has now been a source for many job prospects. Among a few of these jobs that have been influenced from real estate would be a property manager, property appraiser, and a real estate agent. These three careers will be further analyzed and explained throughout the paper which will ultimately result in me picking a career that would best fit my interests.... [tags: Property, Real estate, Property management]
1489 words (4.3 pages)
- The Orlando Real Estate Outlook and Key Players in the Real Estate Industry Real Estate Outlook in Orlando The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
830 words (2.4 pages)
- Collection Orlando Real Estate Outlook The real estate industry in Orlando FL continues to benefit from changing demographic trends and long-term economic growth. The other contributing factors include increased propensity for job growth in the private sector. In 2014, the price of houses in Orlando appreciated by 4.7 percent in line with the national appreciation rate. Between 2012 and 2014, the appreciation rate in Orlando area was 40%, compared to the national average of 28%. Following the appreciation, a home purchased in Florida around 2009 would on average appreciate in value by $33,641 five years later.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Property management]
817 words (2.3 pages)
- Chapter 27. Dedicated property websites vs. real estate portals ads The author often receives this question “Should I have my own website in foreign internet or should I post on foreign real estate portals to sell my property or properties to foreign buyers?” Well, there is no one answer that fits all and any situation... And these both methods of active marketing are good to use at the same time, it is a matter of budgeting. If you have a detailed property foreign website, but not much internet traffic to it, then a highly visible ad on a high traffic portal with a link to your own site to get more information and contact you might be very helpful.... [tags: Real estate, Property, Real property, Internet]
1155 words (3.3 pages)
- Property Managers and Realtors are alike and different in many ways. The first way they can be compared is in the education required. The second way is the potential in salaries and commissions. Lastly the Lifestyles that one could have with these two career shows the largest differences. Property managers and Realtors have many similarities and differences in these 3 major categories: education, salaries and lifestyles. The education required to be a property manager is surprisingly higher than that of a realtor, due to the additional classes and certifications to manage property.... [tags: Real estate, Property]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- Managing your real estate properties is one of the most important responsibilities of any landlord out there, but from time to time, you will be required to advertise your products just like with any other business. Whether you have a newly built unit, or an existing vacancy, you will definitely need to market it. If your real estate properties happen to be in a fairly competitive area, you may be forced to brush up on your marketing skills in order to ensure that your ads stand out and are capable of attracting quality tenants.... [tags: Real estate, Renting, Property, Landlord]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction Valuation of real estates or properties basically, refers to appraising a property or a real estate to form an opinion about the value of the property. This value is normally the properties’ market value. Properties are heterogeneous in nature; meaning they are not all identical or alike and thus, they have different values. However, it is possible to get a range for the values. There are some obvious factors like physical location of a property that automatically makes the market value of different properties differ.... [tags: Real Estate, Property]
2320 words (6.6 pages)
- TOPIC: Ethiopia Introduction paragraphs The history of Ethiopia’s development. Ethiopia brief history in the colonial era. Body paragraphs 1. First paragraph Economic development since 2000 till present and agriculture as the major contributor Growth theory, Examples of theories and strategies; growth model, structural model 2. Next paragraph Factors that affect development as a general process in Ethiopia, Strategies implemented by the government and policies on the economic development and economic growth challenges.... [tags: Ethiopia Research paper]
2428 words (6.9 pages)