the Cambodian culture is the Khmer culture being studied and analyse, for having at the end a large degree in understanding of this unique culture. Khmer is the official language of Cambodia, and it is used in most social contexts (Government, education and Media), it is spoken by more or less the 90% of the population although the other 10% speak other languages, but as in every language it has different dialects and this can be differ by the region. The dialect from Phnom Pehn, the capital is
avoid being involved with (Ellis et al 1995). In nursing practice, communication is essential, and good communication skills are paramount in the development of a therapeutic nurse/patient relationship. This aim of this essay is to discuss the importance of communication in nursing, demonstrating how effective communication facilitates a therapeutic nurse/patient relationship. This will be achieved by providing a definition of communication, making reference to models of communication and explaining
perspective for the rest of the day. Following this activity, I was given oral feedback from my placement supervisor on areas of improvement as well as how effective the activity was as a whole. “Evaluation is an important part of nursing and nursing education. As nurses, we evaluate the interventions we use to determine if they are helping achieve patient outcomes.” (University of Minnesota 2012) The Gibbs Model of Reflection, 1988 will be employed throughout this evaluation, as guidance in the reflection
Communication Journal: A Reader. Vol.9, pp. 74-81. Schelling, T (1960) The Strategy of Conflict. Cambridge: Harvard University Press. Sirozi, M. (2004) 'Secular religious debates on the Indonesian National Education System: colondial legacy and a search for national identity in education'. Intercultural Education. Vol. 15:2. Tuleja, E. A. (2009) Intercultural communication for business. Mason: South-Western Cengage Learning.
fromEbscohost online.http://web.ebscohost.com.libproxy.troy.edu/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=156ad285-9697-4852-955e-40fe40b75b83%40sessionmgr110&vid=6&hid=118 Hall, J. (2012). Nonverbal cues and communications.Encyclopedia of Social Psychology Education. Thousand Oaks. CA: SAGE, 2007 626-628. Retrieved November 2, 2013 from SAGE online. Segal, J. (20130. Non-verbal communication.Retrieved November 10, 2013 from www.helpguide.org: www.helpquide.org/mental/eq6_nonverbal_communication.htm.