Ed. Paul Lauter et al. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Co. ,1998. 2035. Stowe, Harriet Beecher.
Paul Lauter.Boston, NewYork: Houghton Mifflin,1998. *Renyolds, David S., Walt Whitman's America-A Cultural Biography. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1995. *Whitman, Walt. Song of Myself.
Chapter 14. pp. 407-415. Palmer, D.E.. Parfit, the Reductionist View, and Moral Commitment. Twentieth World Congress of Philosophy. Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. (1998) http://www.bu.edu/wcp/Papers/PPerPalm.htm Pyle, Andrew.
Most of the teenagers believe that they will not get pregnant or to impregnate someone the first time they have sex. This is a common mistake that teen usually make. Unfortunately, one out of twenty girls becomes pregnant the first she has sex. Teenagers should know the risk having unsafe sex and what will happen the result of that. They will not only get pregnant but also they can get sexual transmitted diseases as well as AIDS which can lead to death.
“Teenage pregnancy can have significant negative social and economic consequences. Notably, about 40% of teenage pregnancies end in abortion, which is a costly both personal and financial terms and is viewed as morally objectionable by many in our society. The remaining 60% of teenagers that give birth face challenges in maintaining their social lives, achieving higher educational levels and obtaining successful employment.”1 Social scientists have found that childbirth exacerbates the problems ... ... middle of paper ... ...ilies, the unemployed, and so on. Welfare should only be given to those whose life depends on it, it should be given for only a limited time and only once in an individuals life. If we enact my proposed limitation then we can save millions of dollars, and that can be redirected to other programs.