Fast foods are termed as quick, easily accessible and cheap alternatives to home-cooked meals, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). They also tend to be high in saturated fat, sugar, salt and calories. According to the NIH, many fast food chains have responded to growing public awareness about nutrition by offering some food that is lower in fat and calories than their normal fare. Fast food is the term given to food that is prepared and served very quickly. Firstly in 1950 fast food was popularized. While any meal with low preparation time can be considered fast food, typically the term refers to food sold in restaurants or store with preheated or precooked ingredients, and served to the customer in a…show more content… This revolutionary technology allows Domino's Pizza customers to follow the progress of their order online, from the time they click the "Place Order" button until the order is delivered
• 2010-In March, Domino’s Pizza opens its 9,000th store worldwide, with dual celebrations in New Delhi, India and New Orleans
• 2012-New Store Domino’s debuts its ordering app for Android phones.
• First appearance in the Amazon Appstore for Android and the company's first Android tablet this, in addition to its existing iPhone app which debuted in 2011, offers a Domino's mobile ordering app to more than 80 percent of smartphones.
• Domino's Pizza debuts its mobile ordering technology to Amazon's Kindle Fire by launching the Domino's Pizza app into the Amazon Appstore for Android. This marks the company's
• 2013-Pizza profiles Domino’s open its first Thailand store in Bangkok.
• 2014-Domino’s introduces its new Specialty Chicken – a delicious combination of toppings, sauces and cheeses layered over 12 bites of lightly breaded, 100 percent whole breast white meat chicken.
• 2014-Domino’s opens its first store in Kenya.