Attention MEAP/PaaS players – The Eagle has landed!
733 Words3 Pages
IBM MobileFirst – ‘Solution Simply Delivered’
Reaching ~2 million mobile developers worldwide and standing out amidst the competition is a challenge. It needs innovation, a one stop shop for Mobile App – Blue Ocean Strategy. Accruing Customers and Users for Revenues and Market share.
Target: Establish IBM Worklight as de facto Disruptive next generation Platform for Mobile Application Development, immediately translating to effective sales revenues and Net New customer gain. Use of Social Media, Customer Executive's personal reference stories and Proof of concepts will all translate into a tangible Return of Investment, accelerating IBM’s Unique Selling Proposition in the Market Place, in different industry verticals. To expand IBM’s Mobile Offerings by using Lean Start-up methodology over the traditional “big design up front” development.
• Gamification – Engage users by various incentivizing, motivating and rewarding user-models; acquiring more users, increase user life cycle, increase in user retention rate.
• Social Intelligence (external customer’s sentiment analysis), Internal Employee survey, focus groups, customer’s empathy interview etc.
• Applied Analytics – Intelligent data analysis using Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive models based on developer’s tool usage behavior and other metrics as defined.
• Innovation – Organizing University hackathons, Developer’s week Hackathon, Brainstorming session etc.
• Planning, Elicitation and Requirement Analysis – Agile Scrum methodology.
Rationale: To offer a differentiating value and beat the competition in MEAP field among leaders such as Antenna Software, Kony, Vervio SAP Mobile Platform, Adobe, jQuery Mobile, and others such as PhoneGap, Appcelerator, Twitter Bootstrap...
... middle of paper ...
...oo, where she received two prestigious awards SHELL STAR AWARD and IBM THANKS AWARD for her extra-ordinary performance and excellence in customer satisfaction on a project. She also received many appreciations and remarkable comments from SHELL clients and VP, IBM-SHELL about her managing of customer queries, feedbacks and request.
These experiences have led Aditi to submit this proposal to Michael Gilfix.
Financial Implication – IBM will see growth in both new users and old user’s increased life cycle that will generate new stream of revenues. Improved use of limited resources and effective strategy will save company money.
Choice – 1-Page proposal from a passionate, creative and strategic thinking innovative leader who is not afraid of taking risks for right outcome. IBM fits my ambition to translate my experience into next generation Mobile Application Platform.