Branch: Egypt Program:
Course Title: Entrepreneurship and small business management Course Code: BE322+
Student Name: Amr Awad Khlaf Ali Student ID: 1351510177
Section Number: Tutor Name: Dr/ Amany Shahin
Total Mark: Awarded Mark:
Allocated Marks Questions Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 Total
Weight 60 40 100
Marks deduction Criteria Presentation Referencing Word Count E-Library Total
Up to 5 5 5 5 20
Student’s Total Mark /100
Notes on plagiarism:
A. According to the Arab Open University By-laws, the following acts represent cases of cheating and plagiarism:
Verbatim copying of printed material and submitting them as part of TMAs without proper academic acknowledgement and documentation.
Verbatim copying of material from the Internet, including tables and graphics.
Copying other students’ notes or reports.
Using paid or unpaid material prepared for the student by individuals or firms.
B. Penalties for plagiarism ranges from failure in the TMA to expulsion from the university.
Declaration: I hereby declare that the submitted TMA is my own work and I have not copied any other person’s work or plagiarized in any other form as specified above.
Business plans are documents used for planning out specific details about your business. They can range in size from a simple few sentences to more than 100 pages with formal sections, a table of contents and a title page. According to Entrepreneur Magazine, typical business plans average 15 to 20 pages. Comprehensive business plans have three sections business concept, marketplace and financial and these are broken down i...
... middle of paper ...
...ny lasts for long time, she will increase the price of the toys and this will lead to losing customers and she won 't have any advantages against Walmart or Toys "R" Us also it will lead to bankruptcy of the company for losing customers.
In my opinion the second impact she could consider it to hiring personal and store layout would cause a lot of problems to Kazoo Company but adding advertisements to the internet won 't cause any harm to the company but it would benefits the toys store for a short period of time. So, I would say that this impact is not good to apply it by Nelson because she still new in this market and has a lot to learn.
(Book: Small Business Management, Chapter: 6, page: 130)
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Description of the business Karen Solazzo is a local small business owner. He founded the company Gatehouse Properties Inc. and their goal is providing high quality property management services with integrity, professionalism and respect for their clients. The company owns 7 houses around Conestoga College (Doon campus - Kitchener) and they rent out the rooms for national and international students. Currently, there are more than 45 tenants and every year this number tends to grows because the company is always reinvesting in their business.... [tags: Business, Entrepreneurship, Small business]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- Economic benefits small businesses can give as alternatives to raises It seems that now a days all people want to get from their jobs is money, and as much as possible. When they approach there boss or manager and say they have been working hard and have dedicated a lot of time to their business, they are expecting a raise. But small businesses today are struggling with being able to hand out raises and cash bonuses because they don’t have the same cash flow as major multi-billion dollar businesses do that are in their same market, and both management and employees are aware of it.... [tags: Business, Small business, Employment]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- The importance of a business in any country at this day and age is extremely crucial, it has a big impact in economy making it more efficient. The success of a business is all about how the business itself is managed this involves the amount of knowledge the owners and workers have. Strong business skills will be needed which I consider myself to have, being able to think out the box, also seeing new ways to make a business more competitive than other businesses this can also include projects. Born and Bred in Portugal being the only child with a single mother who was at the time a successful business owner of a Restaurant has inspired me and given me the motivation to learn more about busin... [tags: Management, Business, Learning, Small business]
763 words (2.2 pages)
- At the turn of the 21st century, Nestlé has embarked on a Global Business Excellence (GLOBe) project. It aimed to unify the business practices with the support of technology. One of its key trusts was to adopt best practices in all key facets of the businesses. Such was with the support of an application system - SAP. The application system was implemented through a big bang approach in every country in the three regions of Nestlé, namely: America, Europe and Asia-Oceania and Africa (AOA). While the objective was ambitious and grand it was challenging and difficult but it was smooth and successful.... [tags: business management]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- Please accept this report outlining my progress with my Business Management program at CNA. In this report I review my performance in the fall 2015 semester, winter 2016 semester to date, and provide an overview of the entire program going forward. ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE For the fall semester I achieved a 4.0 GPA (http://www.cna.nl.ca/Admissions/Academic-Regulations.aspx for rules). My Academic performance in courses completed and grades achieved from last semester are as follows: • Business Communications I(CM1240) 95% • Financial Accounting I(AC1260) 95% • Human Resource Management I(HN1230) 90% • Marketing I(MR1100) 90% • Computer Applications I(MC1240) 95% • Intro... [tags: Management, Business, Human resource management]
1121 words (3.2 pages)
- You see the world of business industry, how it operates, the way it goes, and then you would consider walking into that world. Then you took that first step inside the industry and success is what you’d see. So you would wonder how everything turned to be a big thing. Different fields show achievement, may it be a clothing line, Fast Food Chains, even online shopping is on the hit. Then you realize, they are succeeding for a reason. What reason could that be. Hardworking that goes along in following right practices, right Accounting Practices.... [tags: chains, business need]
1019 words (2.9 pages)
- Within the Coles College of Business, I am considering the management major with a focus in entrepreneurship. This major appeals to me because it covers a broad spectrum of concepts that will be beneficial in any business setting. The major requires courses in marketing, finance, accounting, economics, and business law, all of which will be useful in multiple career paths. I plan to select a minor from one of these areas to study more in depth. I am currently interested in the accounting minor because it is important for any businessperson, especially an entrepreneur, to understand how to handle company finances correctly and responsibly.... [tags: Business, Management, Human resource management]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- You may ask yourself what is international management. Well, international management is the practice of managing business operations in at least two or more countries. Professionals are familiar with the language culture, economic, and political environment, and business practices of countries in which multinational firms actively trade and invest. They also have the conceptual and analytical skills that are needed to formulate effective management strategies and policies to benefit all the firm’s constituents in today’s globally competitive environment.... [tags: Management, Business, Culture, Globalization]
1045 words (3 pages)
- Probably, most people start their personal statement with “ever since I was little…”, but that’s not the case for me. My story is a little different; I always wanted to be an architect or an engineer, studying anything business-related simply never even crossed my mind, until recently, when a great-uncle of mine recommended I read The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham. After reading it, I was fascinated. I dove deeper into business and finance, and found it amazing. The relationship between nature, mathematics and business astonishes me.... [tags: small business, finance]
515 words (1.5 pages)
- Marketing MA Management and International Business Introduction CRM is a term for methodologists, technologies and e-commerce capabilities -used by companies to manage customer relationships. (Foss, 2001:1) It is also called customer management, customer care and sometimes customer centricity or customer-centric management. (Brown, 2000:1) All the names and definitions of CRM have customer, as its core-it is the management of customer relationships, which attempts to revolutionize marketing and reshape entire business models.... [tags: Business and Management Studies]
2235 words (6.4 pages)
- Racism, Racial Profiling, And Discrimination On Behalf Of The Los Angeles Police Department
- Steve Jobs : The Most Admired Company
- Elements Of The Gothic Cathedral Floor Plans
- Female And Playing On The Girls ' Locker Room
- The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde
- Leadership And Culture Of A Company