By assuming that students will learn proper communication skills without guidance is a big mistake. Individuals should begin learning basic communication skills at birth and continue learning throughout their educational experience. There are, of course, many types of communication. We use verbal communication, non-verbal communication, written communication and many different forms of. Additionally, communication plays an important role in the process of conveying knowledge as well. Communication is instrumental in education since it helps the instructor and the students to work together with each other. Communication is the most important component of any society. In order, to communicate properly we need correct pronunciation, because pronunciation affects how we understand the meaning of the words. If the sound of a word is different it could lead the listener to believe that the word has a different meaning, and if this happens, it is very obvious that it is a form of improper communication. This may lead to a lot of misinterpretations. To avoid these kinds of problems we need to teach accurate pronunciation. English, in schools, is a very important subject for teaching proper...
... middle of paper ...
...ncements in their current employment. Over all, a good English education will help with enhancing a person’s life.
Article dashboard, Importance of English Language Retrieved from,
http://www.articaledashboard.com/Artical/Important-oa-English-language/495646 on May
Bokhari, M.A. National University of Modern Languages. Retrieved from
The National Strategies, The importance of English, Retrieved from,
http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/16067?uc%20=%20force_uj, Retrieved on May
Poisl, D. Immigrants Must Learn English and Become Americans retrieved from,
http://www.articlecity.com/articles/politics_and_government/article_137.shtml on 5/30/2011
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- At first glance, I may not be the most impressive applicant you will see. I am not the applicant with the highest LSAT score, or the highest GPA. I am not the type of person who can go write an exam that I have not prepared for; sleep in late on a Saturday; or play a sport when I have not properly trained, stretched, and fuelled. What I do have is drive; a passion for competition; a frighteningly fierce desire to achieve every goal I set for myself, and a consistent track record of excellence as a result.... [tags: Law, Human rights, Bachelor's degree]
1389 words (4 pages)
- Have you ever been a student, and you think the teacher is just talking to hear themselves talk. Do you feel yourself being filled with information you will never use in the “Real World”. These questions have been asked many times and by many people. The school system in the United States is changing from the foundation to the top. The school system has failed many students by their teaching methods and also the textbooks students are forced to use. People such as Paulo Freire PhD and Dr. James Loewen have observed countless hours of good teaching and bad teaching methods.... [tags: Education]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- The 2nd book within George Wood's manuscript, "Time to Learn", addresses the idea of change within the school system. "Transforming the High School" is broken into chapters that regard how to positively change the normal, structed school environment. Wood gives examples and illustrates the need and the process of change by; how to truly interact and connect with students, on how to teach important things successfully, and enforces the need for a democratic system within the school. Like the first book, Wood uses many students to serve as an example of situations within the school, but also to bring a connection into his story.... [tags: George Wood Time Learn Response]
1251 words (3.6 pages)
- Education Done Right “While modern education seeks only to propel a student toward the utilitarian goal of a successful career, the classical, Christian education seeks to nurture the whole person, preparing him to participate fully in all realms of this world and the next” (Classical 16). Our education is the most important thing in our lives. It is our way of going out into the world and making a living and place for ourselves. It is not something we should take lightly. As we grow older, we are faced with having to decide which college to attend or even which school system to send our children to one day.... [tags: School, Teacher, Education, Private school]
2405 words (6.9 pages)
- The teaching has always been close to my heart. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in elementary. I feel this profession is the most important profession in the world. What other profession do you prepare people for all kind of different careers. Also, you get to shape the minds of millions of kids and teach them how to be better human beings. Teachers have to be a baker, counselor, mother, nurse, doctor, police officer and meaning other things in the course of a day, but I would not change that for the world.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Attention]
708 words (2 pages)
- Can you imagine not having school. Close your eyes and imagine that we didn’t have to go to school. Imagine we weren’t forced to go to school. Imagine not even having schools and teachers. Now that would be great Now imagine the whole earth dead with no one doing anything. No doctors, lawyers, firefighters, presidents, congress, veterinarian, accountants, directors, any job you could think of. The most important job would be a teacher. A teacher is a person that teaches or instructs. They are responsible to teach “Teachers teach students basic academic, social and other formative skills in public or private schools at the elementary level.” Here it’s stating that teachers teach basic academ... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, History of education]
1616 words (4.6 pages)
- The most important educational goal that I expect to achieve within the next year is too participate in a research program that will allow me to expand my intellectual curiosity through an in depth analysis of scientific issues. I also plan to build my network and be more professionally diverse. Being that I am going into a professional field I would like to attend more conferences and eventually be able to participate in one so that I can interact with other like-minded individuals while strengthening my scientific knowledge and expanding my network.... [tags: Learning, Graduate school, Medicine, Skill]
1249 words (3.6 pages)
- (Word Count 1417) Students are the most important part of a classroom, school, and community. Without students there would be no school or growing community. Each child that passes through your classroom is a special gift. Every student is unique in different ways; whether it is a difference in learning, home life, or disabilities/abilities every child has the right to go to school and learn. It is our job as teachers to know and understand what each student needs in order to be successful.The more you learn about where your students come from, the easier your job will become.... [tags: Education, Primary education, Teacher]
1448 words (4.1 pages)
- The first day of school is the most important day for the student and teacher. In my classroom I would like to have an introduction assignment that the students can fill out. I will put important questions on there that will allow me to get to know each of my student 's better. You have to be able to know each student, so that you can learn about who they are, how they best learn, and what their home life is like. You may be faced with a child that has parents that don 't promote learning at home and if I don 't ask a question like, “Do your parents help you study at home,” I may not learn that until later in the year.... [tags: Education, Learning, Psychology, Learning curve]
737 words (2.1 pages)
- Public school education system is important and should be taken very seriously. It is the starting foundation to each and every one of our lives. Our educators, lay down the pathway for education.. In today’s world, teachers play a big role in building America. They are the ones who encourage our children to excel into their greatest self. Without teachers, society would face a drastic downfall. There would not be many professions around. Doctors would be unable to save the lives of our friends and families.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Public education]
1568 words (4.5 pages)