You have completed the six months initial probation period. Congratulation! You jumped right into your role as an Employment Advisor. The functionality of UACT was not a problem for you; you learned quickly how to operate the system, post positions, assist department with changes and trouble shooting for applicants.
You are responsible for a large volume of employment paperwork that goes through this office. You are very organized and your work demonstrates that you pay attention to detail. The time spent on reviewing or approving transactions is greatly appreciated by the departments. You complete tasks in a timely manner; meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks with accuracy and efficiency. You eagerly tackle problems and move quickly to resolve them.
You strive to respond to client request within a 24 hour period. You move quickly to solve problems in the order of importance. I appreciate that when you want to discuss an issue with me you have already thought about a resolution. You have read the policy pertaining to the issue and want to make sure you are on the right track.
• Facilitates the recruitment and selection process by reviewing job requisitions and position descriptions and advising department representatives on key related considerations
• Composes and places newspaper advertisements and prepares and posts job announcements
• Reviews and interprets human resources policies and procedures relevant to recruitment
• Review/approve new hire and job status change paperwork
... middle of paper ...
... appreciation that we are trying to keep them on the right track according to the policies.
Employee meets unit’s standards of excellence.
In order to meet unit’s standards of excellence, the following will be necessary:
In a short time you have earned the trust and respect of the departmental representatives. On a daily basis you use problem-solving skills to assist our clients. If there is an issue you resolve the issue through the knowledge you have acquired or you know the right person(s) to call to assist you with the resolution. Prioritizing your workload is a must for this position and you do it well.
I have enjoyed working with you these past six months and the two years before that as a student. You are a tremendous asset to the unit and I appreciate the job that you provide for our clients. Well done!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Case Assignment 2 The most effective way to get the gardeners and sales representatives to have the greatest rate of success would be for Lily’s Floral to implement a regulated employee evaluation and reward system. The gardeners and sales representatives work together to secure major accounts, and sell products, and keep inventory while maintaining open lines of communication. However, they do not have much authority to find new stores to prospect and help the company grow. To motivate the employees and increase sales rates, Lily’s Floral should follow procedural justice, which is the perceived fairness of the process and procedures used to make allocation decisions.... [tags: Motivation, Reward system, Sales, Sales management]
1080 words (3.1 pages)
- The success of a corporation has been traditionally tied to how well the managers execute the roles of leading, planning and controlling. One of the key components of the controlling aspect of management is the evaluation of the people that they are managing. The function of this process involves monitoring performance goals and has management taking corrective actions when necessary. Performance evaluations can be described as the measurement of the performance of an employee related to defined measures, using an applicable performance goals and appropriate criteria that relates to the employees work in question.... [tags: Leading, Planning, Controlling]
1417 words (4 pages)
- In Review: (Feedback on core responsibilities, transformational activities, strengths, adherence to HR values, demonstration of critical HR competencies, and analysis of barriers to success) You have completed the six months initial probation period. Congratulation. You jumped right into your role as an Employment Advisor. The functionality of UACT was not a problem for you; you learned quickly how to operate the system, post positions, assist department with changes and trouble shooting for applicants.... [tags: Evaulation]
912 words (2.6 pages)
Employee Evaluation Process For Goal Setting And Goal Alignment Based On The Company 's Missions And Vision
- RMFD managers use the employee evaluation process for goal setting and goal alignment based on the company’s missions and vision for the upcoming year. This allows the manager to communicate the business strategic business plan to the employees. The performance evaluation also gives the manager a formal opportunity to provide feedback to the employee on what they are doing right and what might need improvement. This formal opportunity also gives the employee a chance to share his or her thoughts with the manager about goals or job performance.... [tags: Management, Human resource management, Evaluation]
1305 words (3.7 pages)
- Employee Performance Appraisal There are many considerations an organization must take in the design of an employee performance appraisal. In addition to ensuring the appropriate components, organizational leaders should emphasize the standard, fair, and frequent use of the appraisal in order to realize its full potential and reduce legal risk. The attached performance appraisal has been designed to evaluate a relationship manager (RM) at Pacific Pulmonary Services (PPS). The key components include basic employee information, sales performance objectives, competencies based on company values, developmental achievements and future goals related to sales, values, and personal development, sta... [tags: Management, Human resource management]
721 words (2.1 pages)
- Employee performance appraisals are used to develop an action plan for each employee’s career goals. The performance appraisal, usually done once per year, assists employees and their employer when determining weaknesses as well as set future plans for desired positions, education needs and career advancement (Noe, 2017). The performance appraisal is the process used to measure the performance they have given thus far throughout a given time and to help the employee develop on the feedback which they will receive (Noe, 2017).... [tags: Employment, Human resource management, Management]
1819 words (5.2 pages)
- Coca Cola Company Independent Employee Outsourcing Evaluation Over the years, Coca Cola Company has realized the important role employees play in its successful operations. It is the company policy to value employees and to ensure that only competent personnel are posted to various positions. Given the numerous demanding tasks that are part of the Human Resource (HR) function, the firm’s HR department decided to undertake the services of an independent contractor in recruiting and selecting new employees as well as training existing employees at intervals of 3 months.... [tags: Human Resources, Globalization]
1285 words (3.7 pages)
- Ethical Filter Worksheet Value Personal Source with Examples Justify the Value's Position in the List. Include any challenges to employing these values consistently when making personal and organizational decisions. Integrity Jeff was raised as a child and mentored in the Air Force that first and foremost, you have to do the right thing, not the popular thing. Jeff has seen on more than one occasion in the AF where an individual has willfully misspent money, intentionally lied about information just to get things done or to hide wrong doings, or not step up to address inappropriate behaviors.... [tags: Ethics Performance Review]
1394 words (4 pages)
- Brief Overview of Performance Appraisal Performance Appraisal can be referred to as a method of evaluating your employees. Using this method, the performance of an employee is evaluated in terms of the quality, quantity, cost and time. Performance appraisal can be regarded as a part of career development. According to the modern approach of performance appraisal, it can be regarded as a formal interaction between a superior and a subordinate, usually taking place periodically, during which the performance of the subordinate is discussed with the aim of identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the subordinate.... [tags: Employee Performance Evaluation Work]
1837 words (5.2 pages)
- 1.0 Introduction This chapter consists of the background of the study, problem statement, research objectives, includes both general and specific objectives, finally the significant of the study. 1.1 Research background According to David E. Terpstra (2003), organization policies on the compensation and practices play competitive roles in the business environment. However, organization must be able to define and design a form of equity systems which consists of distributive equity (external equity, internal equity, individual equity) and procedural equity in constructing pay system.... [tags: Business, The equity System, Employee Evaluation]
1812 words (5.2 pages)
- Business Management Strategy
- Strategizing From a Relational Social Constructionist Point of View
- Naturally Occurring T Regulatory Cells, Interleukins 10 and 12 in the Pathogenesis of Idiopathic Warm Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia.
- Organizational Strategizing
- Epistemology: Reflecting on Knowledge
- Crime in South Africa