Mobile payment tech is still in its early days, we were getting through the failure of many companies, however, we now look forward from hearing feedback from market which reveals that the forecasting 210% growth in the total value of mobile payment transactions in 2016. (Silbert, 2015) With the optimistic forecasting growth in mobile payment transaction in the future, it can be also considered as the gradual increase of owing mobile devices in the world. In a market report from a previous journal (Perez 2015), the amount of the smartphones users in China is increasing annually and it is projected to become the second-largest economy with the two-third mobile connections of the world in the near future and the total figures display that the Chinese mobile market is absolutely vibrant. Also, though another report (...
... middle of paper ...
...uch more reliable and reasonable solutions and also make mobile payment prospect feasible. Then, government started to focus on developing online system and also payments networks. (KPMG,2007) In Q3 2014, there was a report which demonstrated that the total value of China mobile payment was approximately US$234billion and compared the same period of prior year, the value increase about 415.5%. At the same time, Alipay ranked top, accounting for 80 percent which now had expanded its position to the global mobile-payment market. Now, China is seen as a giant in the mobile payment market which is one of the largest growth market in the world. It is benefited from its stronger online market with importance overlap between banking and bill payments. With a well-supporting environment, several added value services are also widely used mobile payment as one of the channels.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- What is the Future of Money. The creation of money is possibly one of the greatest accomplishments of human civilization. Since the beginning of humanity, individuals have used money as a way to pay for goods and services. Over the years, money has been used in various forms and continuously changes to best fit modern society. Our society no longer has to depend on gold coins, cocoa beans, or anything else of intrinsic value that has been used in the past. In today’s society, we use paper currency, which is fairly convenient and easy to carry around with us.... [tags: Money, Electronic commerce, Payment systems]
1301 words (3.7 pages)
- Africa, often seen as a third-world continent, has had dramatic developmental progress with the insertion of mobile phones into the infrastructure. Most mobile devices are the simple, low-end brands, of which tens of millions have already been sold across the continent. As prices drop, the more expensive “smartphones”, such as the Blackberry, have been increasing in popularity, bucking the market trends in North America and Europe. Between the years 2000 and 2010, mobile phone subscriptions for some companies have increased nearly 500-fold.... [tags: Africa's mobile phones, mobile banking]
2113 words (6 pages)
- 2. Mobile Banking The growth of technology communication has useful for the human life activities. The technologists have been trying to access this technology for fulfilling the human life requirement so that users can be able to deal without costly, take time and limited spaces. Among of these growths of technology communications, mobile banking is one of the newest innovations for supporting the user with their financial services requirement via mobile and tablet. The mobile users are simultaneously increasing by cell phone diffusion.... [tags: Bank, Online banking, Mobile phone]
800 words (2.3 pages)
- My mobile phone network coverage allows me to make a call wherever I want, and the call is never cut off by the network. Independent surveys show that it has the best signal quality with excellent call clarity. The network covers 99 percent of the population, and it has installed more transmitters than any other digital network company. They guarantee that they work the best; in fact, they will even add a free minute of talk time if the call is ever lost. International and off-peak calls are the cheapest in the area.... [tags: mobile phones, cell phones, ]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- Electronic Trade and Money Laundering ELECTRONIC TRADE — FEATURES AND EXPECTATIONS Electronic trade is a reality that reveals and promises both rapid and exponential growth. Its constant progress, as well as increasing innovation in electronic payments, has for long been the subject of wide attention, especially for regulatory bodies, in respect of the opportunities for money laundering that these new instruments can provide, and of the responses that regulatory systems can and must develop in their regard.... [tags: Economics]
2194 words (6.3 pages)
- Increasingly, electronic products have advanced a lot such as mobile phone, it highly impacted on young people from nowadays, specifically texting, it has affected the youth 's communication skills also the standard of English of the way that people wrote on the paper. People didn’t realize that how worse it is going to be if he/she kept focusing on it. However, is there have any way to do that can instead of those kind of habit from them. The answer was ‘Yes’, only if people decided to stop using those electronic products that much and do something to instead of.... [tags: Mobile phone, Text messaging, Youth, Communication]
1023 words (2.9 pages)
- An Outlook of Mobile Commerce Driven by a widespread understanding of the Internet's capabilities, the power of electronic commerce, and advances in wireless technologies and devices, mobile commerce (m-commerce) is rapidly approaching the business forefront. Mobile commerce is defined in the academic literature in the areas of management information systems, management, finance, accounting, as well as marketing. Each area has its own distinctive point of view as to what constitutes mobile commerce.... [tags: Mobile Commerce Business]
858 words (2.5 pages)
- Current Account: ‘An account with a bank or building society from which money may be withdrawn without notice, # Standard Current Account: Standard Current accounts are offered by all banks and building societies, such as Halifax, Barclays, Santander, Natwest and Lloyds, as well as some non bank businesses, such as Marks and Spencers, Sainsburys, Co-operative and the Post Office. Standard Current Accounts have debut cards and allow customers to withdraw cash. In the past, cheque books would have also been used however these are now becoming less popular.... [tags: Currency, Money, Bookkeeping, Overdraft]
723 words (2.1 pages)
- 21 century-is the time when humanity has progressed in a field of technology. Intensive development and use of techniques has led to changes not only in economy but also in socio-political and spiritual spheres of social life. However, this progress has brought with itself devastating disasters like electronics waste which cause serious health and environment pollution problems. E-waste- is a type of waste that contains obsolete or non-working electronic and electrical devices. Electronic waste can have a high level of danger because of contaminants like mercury, beryllium, cadmium, lead and brominated flame retardants discharging of which into environment may lead to formation o... [tags: Electronics Recycling]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Electronic and electrical equipment is essential part of busy world.It substitute hard human work and make it faster.The majority of mankind has computer at home or at work. In recent years changing of electronic equipment become faster due to obsolescence and fashion(Deathe et al. 2008, 322 ).The problem of e-waste influence on the future environment hangs over the modern society. E-waste ^ also known as electronic waste.It means electrical and electronic equipment which is not suitable for use and fill the damps.... [tags: Recycling Electronics]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- America 's Current Drug Coverage
- The Planet 's Atmosphere Is A Complex Interactive System That Regulates Earth 's Climate System
- Racism Is An Act Of Having Hatred Or No Acceptance Of A Person
- Eating Disorders : Anorexia Nervosa
- The Problem Of Teenage Substance Abuse
- The Spirit And Death Of The Catholic Church