What if I told you, you could escape the real world to a magical dream world for three days! Yes three beautiful days¬–– full of great vibes and fire blasted music with a magical stunning view of beautiful lights. Thousands of people around you: jumping, cheering, and dancing their heart outs with they’re friends and new people by just one simple dj preforming his music to you. How great is that. You will not find anything as visually stunning as the stages of EDC, especially at Kinetic Field the biggest stage of all.
Electronic Daisy Carnival is a place where everybody comes together as one to experience Peace, Love, Unity and Respect. A place where nobody judges you and you could release your inner self. It is not just a festival; it is a rave! The way people dress is completely different than any festival you could go too, its like Halloween! When you can dress up anything you want: a costume, normal clothing, or colorful clothing. It takes place at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for about 6 years. This event brings people from all over the world to see their favorite DJ 's. I got to see the best of the best but I got see my favorite Dj’s such as Deorro, Flume, Flosstradamus, Above & Beyond, Mat Zo, Dyro, Axwell/Ingrosso and so many more. One memorable performance for me that I will never forget in EDC is when Deorro played his hit song “Five Hours” to the crowd and the crowd started clapping and went wild. It all started in 1997 when Insomniac Events first produced EDC in Los Angeles. Year by year it has gotten bigger and bigger that in 2010 was the year when Electronic Daisy Carnival was most known and has gotten big enough that they moved it into Las Vegas for more space and mos...
... middle of paper ...
...orful Kinetic Field Stage, Carnival Rides, Raving Dusk Till Dawn, Discount of Hotels, and to the people who are in there mid twenties and thirties and up–– are feeling young again. One thing that you should definitely do is interacting with people. When I was in EDC I met a lot of people from the other side of the world, different states, my state and even from my own city! Last year I met a group of girls and guys who came all the way from Belgium and speak perfect English. Another person who I met in EDC drove from Arizona to Las Vegas by herself just to interact with people and experience her first time in EDC. The people in the crowd are so friendly and amazing, that you honestly don’t care if you lose you’re friends or not since were all having here as one having a good time. So my advice, go ahead and escape the real world and have the best time of you’re life.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- According to the article History of Carnival, in the past carnival was a tradition that celebrated the day before lent. As stated in the article History of Carnival, "Hundred and hundreds of years ago, the followers of the Catholic religion in Italy started the tradition of holding a wild costume festival right before the first day of Lent. Because Catholics are not supposed to eat meat during Lent, they called their festival, carnevale — which means “to put away the meat.” The French, who migrated to Trinidad, brought this tradition with them.... [tags: article review, culture, trinidad carnival]
1030 words (2.9 pages)
- The Sky is the same everywhere. It is unchanging through time, a silent witness of the ages, quietly documenting the rise and fall of men and nations while forever floating thoughtfully above and around the Earth. There is a sense of history about the Sky. This is the same Sky that was here two hundred years ago when Volta trapped lightning, or two thousand ago, when Jesus spoke his Sermon on the Mount. It was here before Jesus of course, even before the Earth or the Stars. Right from the beginning of time it was here and there and quite everywhere and all over the place.... [tags: The Sky]
1339 words (3.8 pages)
- ... (Gilpin, 2014) According to Tesla, the efficiency of electric cars is three times that of the traditional gas engine as most energy is lost through the heating process.(Gilpin, 2014) There are two types of electric vehicles in production today, BEV’s and PHEV’s. BEV’s or Battery electric vehicles run solely on energy stored in a battery that is recharged at stations. These cars have an operating range of 60+ miles and take about 6-8 hours to recharge at a station.(Gilpin, 2014) Those who need to travel more than 60 miles in a day could face problems with this.... [tags: Plug-in hybrid, Electric vehicle]
1399 words (4 pages)
- An Analysis of The Thurber Carnival The Fables for Our Time contained in Thurber's The Thurber Carnival are, in my opinion, particularly good examples of a writer successfully 'breaking frames' in order to create humor and satire. In this essay I am going to explore the main methods Thurber uses to create humor and satire in the fables "The Shrike and the Chipmunks" and "The Unicorn in the Garden"2. Firstly though, what do I mean by the 'broken frame'. This is a reference to the idea that the violation of our 'frames of reference', and the recognition of the incongruity caused by it, is the basic element of humour.... [tags: Thurber Carnival Essays]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- The sky was a deep blue, the kind of blue you can only see with a clear sky. A blanket of fresh snow thinly veiled the grass beneath. The camp was meager in contrast to the arcaic mountainous surround. She watched as he exited the small insulated hut where he had spent the past three weeks. He left and returned daily, it was routine. She watched as he left this time, his movement was slower, methodical even, yet maintained an air of elegance despite the cold. He looked up and saw her, as he had done most days.... [tags: Sun, Sky, Light, Blue]
1324 words (3.8 pages)
- 1 What is an Electric Vehicle. An electric vehicle is different from a gasoline powered vehicle. It is powered instead by an electric motor that receives current from rechargeable storage batteries, or portable sources of electrical energy. 1.1 Why Electric Vehicles The search for means to limit pollution caused an interest in electric vehicles. There are two types of pollution that we face in this society. Air pollution is caused by gasoline burning internal combustion engine that causes lung problems such as bronchitis, asthma and lung cancer.... [tags: Internal combustion engine, Electric vehicle]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- The electric automobile as we know today has changed within just a century ago. The idea that was of a work of concept to being a long living dream that has changed the automobile scene in many ways. It has also spawn a new era of alternative energy uses besides consuming oils in many things we use today. In many ways the current electric car could change in how we perceive the current electric cars and all of its benefits it brings. The evolution of the electric car is interesting from its’ history and the competition that was happening during the past, in the present day it how it has made a resurgence plus has created innovations in the automotive industry and electric cars do have poten... [tags: Plug-in hybrid, Electric vehicle]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- The Physics of an Electric Motor An electric motor is a device used to convert electric energy into rotational kinetic energy. There are two different types of electric motors, and each has there own use. The different types are direct current and alternating current motors. Each of these motors will be analyzed in the following. To understand how this motor works, we must understand the relationship between electricity, and magnetism or simply put electromagnetism. Direct electric current in a simple description: There are two requirements for current flow.... [tags: Motor Motors Electric Essays]
1615 words (4.6 pages)
- One of the main components of an electric vehicle (EV) is the controller. The controller takes power from the batteries and delivers it to the motor. To do this the accelerator pedal is hooked up to a pair of potentiometers, which provide the signal which tells the controller how much power it needs to deliver. For safety there are two potentiometers, the controller reads both potentiometers to make sure that their signal are the same, if the signals are not equal then the controller will not operate.... [tags: Electric Vehicles Green Environment]
2301 words (6.6 pages)
- Introduction More than any other instrument, the electric guitar has shaped and redefined music in the last century. Although popular culture did not pay much attention to it when it was first introduced in the 1930s, it has since become equated with the very essence of rock and roll music. On an international level, the electric guitar is by far "the most famous instrument to come out of the United States" (howstuffworks.com). Background Inventors have been playing with the idea of electrically powered musical instruments since the 1800s, but "the first attempts at an amplified instrument did not come until the development of electrical amplification by the radio industry in the 1... [tags: physics electric guitar]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- How Does The Power Of An Evil Controlling Government Negatively Affect The Lives Of Numerous Humans?
- The Computer Is A Man And The Creator Of The Windows Operating System
- The Federation Internationale De Football Association
- The Scarlet Letter, By Nathanial Hawthorne
- The Day My Life Changed Forever
- The Revolutionary Era And The American Revolution