Electronic Commerce is a very mixed and incorporative topic. There are various important types of Electronic Commerce (E-commerce). Collaborative commerce (C-commerce), Business-to-Consumers (B2C), Consumer to Business (C2B), Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) and Government-to-Citizens (G2C) are the most favorite types of Electronic Commerce in business. Each of these types has their own ways and models. There are several ways of Buying, such as negotiations, group purchase or reverse auctions.
Electronic Marketplace (E-marketplace) is also known as an Electronic exchange. This model is considered under B2B E-commerce type. It is an online market, where there are many buyers and many sellers exchange products or services. The exchange of transaction happens in four ways - Vertical distributors, Vertical exchanges, Horizontal distributors and Functional exchanges.
Electronic Malls (E-malls) is also known as a cybermall. This model is considered under B2C E-commerce type. It is an online store formed with collection of individual shops. E-malls offers one-stop shopping place with different products and services like regular shopping mall. E-mall consists of many vendors and their success is depending on the brands, popularity and vendor’s own marketing efforts.
Electronic Retailing is also known as E-tailing. This model is considered under B2C and B2B E-commerce types. E-tailing allows you to sell products and services online on internet. Customer can browse products, process payments and buy products through the websites. Amazon and EBay are best example of E-Tailing.
Different from Physical Marketplaces, Malls, and Retail outlets
There are many differences between the above-mentioned terms. An E-marketplace is on...
... middle of paper ...
...es and display plays a vital role in marketing and building your stores. Build a strong and robust backend for your tools. Reporting system, Credit card processing and inventory management strengthen your impression.
Techniques are important part in building your E-commerce solution. Some great techniques substantially increase the chance of success. First thing come first is business planning. Choose brands, which are more famous and in which people would love to shop their products. Internet has history of bringing disastrous mode in very minor time. Be prepared for any changes. Contract best sellers and make them more visible. Highlight your best product/service first in your e-shopping website. Customer relationship is also very important, provide good deals, offers, and discounts and also make frequent changes to your business so that customer feels more alive.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. INTRODUCTION In general, electronic commerce is the process of buying and selling goods or services using electronic systems between organisations and in business-to-consumers (Saxena, 2013). With the passage of time, electronic commerce had become one of the essential characteristics in the internet era. According to UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) Centre for communication Policy (2001), online shopping has become the third most popular activity on the internet, immediately following e-mail using, instant messaging and web browsing.... [tags: Online shopping, Electronic commerce]
3285 words (9.4 pages)
- In general, electronic commerce is the process of buying and selling goods or services using electronic systems between organisations and in business-to-consumers (Saxena, 2013). With the passage of time, electronic commerce had become one of the essential characteristics in the internet era. According to UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) Centre for communication Policy (2001), online shopping has become the third most popular activity on the internet, immediately following e-mail using, instant messaging and web browsing.... [tags: Electronic commerce, Online shopping]
732 words (2.1 pages)
- Today’s diverse society has various wants and needs that must be met. Not to mention today’s economic struggles. All these changes have forced society to evolve. Upon such diversification and economic status, businesses have to re-develop themselves to appeal to today’s consumers, meeting their goals, and remaining cost effective, while complying with mandated laws and regulations. That said, today’s 21st century, also known as the Information age, has evolved into an era marked with new technologies and electronic commerce.... [tags: Marketing, Electronic commerce]
735 words (2.1 pages)
- Electronic Commerce Sadly, in today’s diverse society various wants and needs must be met. Not to mention today’s economic struggles. All these changes have forced society to evolve. Upon such diversification and economic status, businesses have to re-develop themselves to appeal to today’s consumers, meeting their goals, and remaining cost effective, while complying with mandated laws and regulations. That said, today’s 21st century, also known as the Information age, has evolved into an era marked with new technologies and electronic commerce.... [tags: Marketing, Electronic commerce, Business]
713 words (2 pages)
- Electronic commerce (ecommerce) refers to a type of business, or commercial transaction, that engages the transfer of information through the Internet (Boltzan, P. 2008). In other words, it is the buying and selling of goods and services including the transferring of data and funds over an electronic network, predominantly the Internet. The leading benefits of ecommerce include twenty-four seven access, and availability, international scope, larger range of goods and services and the speed of accessibility.... [tags: Electronic commerce, Marketing]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- Electronic commerce is a key element to the success of a small business. Electronic commerce (e-commerce) refers to business activities such as sales and purchase of goods and services made on electronic systems like the Internet and computer networks. Readily available nationally and internationally, e-commerce websites are an effective way for small and medium businesses like retail shops to improve their acquisition of technical information and promotion. “A number of e-business and information technologies were examined in this study, but this analysis focused on the adoption of a company Web site and the use of e-commerce on these sites.... [tags: Online shopping, Electronic commerce, Sales]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- Amazon is a major electronic commerce and cloud computing company. It is the largest internet based retailer in the world in terms of sales. Jeff Bezos funded Amazon in July 5th 1994. Amazon was rated as the largest internet company as of November 2014. Amazon started off as an online bookstore and slowly expanded its business in various other fields within e-commerce and now is a well-known brand over the world. The online commerce market is increasing in a rapid rate and building intensive competition.... [tags: Amazon.com, Online shopping, Electronic commerce]
882 words (2.5 pages)
- 3.2 Overview of Electronic Commerce in China 3.2.1 Internet in China In September 1987, the Chinese Academic Network built the first domestic Internet e-mail node and sent out the first e-mail from China. The universities were the first Chinese institutions to connect to the Internet. In 1990, a number of Chinese universities and educational institute including the Ministry of Education were connected. But substantial growth of Internet was not occurred until year 1994, when the National Computing and Networking Facility of China project opened a 64K international dedicated line to the Internet, which achieved a full-functional connection.... [tags: Commerce]
1621 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction The growth of Electronic commerce made easy with the disbelieving enhance in internet and the explosion of its procedure that is illustrated like the progress of selling and buying of products, information and service between the organizations and individuals all over computer networks including the internet (Laudon & traver, 2001). The internet has brought theoretical changes for business around the world. It has created a new business standard: e-commerce, in a cover article in the Atlantic magazine, the late (peter Drucker, 1999) wrote: “in the psychological natural features of e-commerce, remoteness has been removing.... [tags: Technology, Internet]
989 words (2.8 pages)
- Electronic commerce One of the fastest growing industries today is electronic commerce. Almost anything can be purchased, traded, or sold all via the Internet. A person sitting in their living room dressed in pajamas on a rainy Saturday morning in mid December can hookup to the internet and place their bid on a new chess set for the holidays without ever setting foot in the department stores. They can pay for it with their credit card through a secure transaction and have it delivered right to their door in a couple of days for less than they could get it retail.... [tags: Ecommerce E-commerce]
902 words (2.6 pages)
- Drug Abuse And Its Effects On Society
- The Relationship Between Independent Contractors And Employees
- Education Is Outdated And Meaningless
- Human Diets And Lifestyles During The Advent Of Assembly
- Skinner 's Theory Of Psychology And A Noticeable Spokesperson For Behaviorism
- Course At University And Graduate With A Business Degree