Global Warming is a big issue that is affecting everyday life and as we continue to live our everyday lives, it is taking a toll on the earth. One of the main problems with global warming is the amount of Carbon Dioxide that is being let off into the atmosphere. Every day, millions of people get in their cars and go to work or school. These cars are letting off, burnt fossil fuels that harm the atmosphere. There is also many rain forests and places with many trees...
... middle of paper ...
...ent in the long run.
Common sense seems to dictate that if we don 't start to make smarter decisions in taking care of our planet, there will be prices to pay in the future. As a team, we need to do everything we can to prevent global warming. Every day the atmosphere’s temperature is increasing. Although there isn 't much we could do about global warming and preventing it, we should do everything in our power to save the planet. Whether it is recycling paper and plastics or even picking up trash, anything could help decrease the threat global warming poses. There are many laws in place to prevent global warming and protect the earth. For example, there is a law against littering. The law is for anyone who litters gets a ticket and fined. If we just follow these simple steps we could have a cleaner planet and we wouldn’t have to worry about global warming as much.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Global warming is increasing temperature amongst the Earth where climate change is constantly happening because it is affecting the oceans as well as the natural environments. The Earth is constantly heating up is very detrimental to human beings because chemicals are let off into the universe where the sun rays are trapped beneath the Earth’s surface and in the air. It is a natural recurring process that can lead to erosion and the issue is going unnoticed. As the surface is heating up, places that have a lot of ice can leak into the granite.... [tags: Carbon dioxide, Earth, Global warming, Atmosphere]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- In a galaxy far far away there is a planet named Earth. This planet is located in the Milky Way galaxy close to Venus. Earth is suffering and many of the citizens do not understand why they should take care of the planet. Well global warming is affecting the planet there was a video named Global warming the rising storm which explains that the planet is warming and is bad for the humans. Air pollution is another factor that plays in global warming by the burning of fossil fuels, but there is a way for the humans to slow down the process.... [tags: Global warming, Earth, Milky Way, Atmosphere]
741 words (2.1 pages)
- Colin Johnson Mrs. Porter English 5-6 11/16/15 Second Draft Effects on Planet Earth Breathing fresh air 20 years ago is very distant to what breathing is like for the upcoming generation. Oxygen levels have dropped dramatically since 1985 where there was less pollution in the air due to the amount of cars on earth in today 's society. Along with Oxygen levels decreasing, Global warming is a major problem and in the future beautiful natural phenomenons will be forever gone. Some of global warming 's primary effects is the reduction of ice on the polar ice caps, sea levels rising, and the overall temperature of the earth rising.... [tags: Water, Earth, Polar ice cap, Climate]
712 words (2 pages)
- We’ve all heard it and whether you choose to believe it or not is a completely personal decision, but its results affect our entire species and the planet. Global Warming as it’s named, or the warming of planet earth, has dire consequences that are already developing and are progressing exponentially. Chiefly among these is that the mean earth temperature is increasing which means that the planets overall temperature is rising leading to warmer temperatures in places that are supposed to be cold.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Oceanography]
1484 words (4.2 pages)
- There are many misconceptions and delusions about what global warming is and how it affects the planet and the life on it. Many skeptics and borderline critics have claimed that global warming is a hoax or a conspiracy by the government. Others say global warming is caused by the sun or the Earth going through cycles of warming and cooling, but contrary to all their beliefs, global warming is a growing issue and is negatively affecting the Earth. So far, scientific and statistical data has shown highly conclusive evidence that weather patterns, animal migration patterns and arctic melting patterns are linked to global warming.... [tags: Global warming, Earth, Fossil fuel, Carbon dioxide]
1888 words (5.4 pages)
- Each year it is getting deliberately warmer, and the seasons are now colliding together or essentially starting when they are not supposed to or have . There are many solutions and a large variety of ways to help reduce Co2 admissions and other greenhouse gasses drastically as well as studies that show these artificially produced gasses are affecting the planets atmosphere. Large quantities of Co2 admissions are artificially multiplying and being added to the planets atmosphere the affects are drastic and concerning leading to climate change or also known as global warming.... [tags: Earth, Global warming, Planet, Climate change]
911 words (2.6 pages)
- Global Warming Earth’s temperature is a vital aspect to Earth and its surroundings. The atmospheric temperature along with natural gases is the significant reasons why Earth inhabits all of its life. When there are changes that alter the natural affects of Earth’s environment there are factors that places the environment at risk. Increase warming of global temperatures account as a major concern of Earth’s surroundings. Global warming is a prominent source to consider how and why the environment, coastal zones, water resources, agriculture, food supply, and the health of human life have changed.... [tags: Environment ]
978 words (2.8 pages)
- The definition of global warming is the increase of the average temperature on the surface of the earth (Venkatarmanan 226). Our world has been gifted with the greenery, the water, the oxygen, and all life supporting elements in order to survive. One of the vital aspects of our habitable planet is the Earth’s life-supportive steady temperature. We are protected on the Earth’s surface by a layer of gases known as the atmosphere that extends up from the surface that slowly thins out into space. These layer gases are being compromised by global warming.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Climate change]
1281 words (3.7 pages)
- Geoengineering is the manipulation of an environmental process in order to affect the earth’s climate, particularly to counteract the effects of global warming. Geoengineering first began in the mid-1900s, when people began to realize the environment could be manipulated to produce rain using a method called cloud seeding. Although geoengineering has been around for almost half a century, it is still a relatively controversial topic as people worry that geoengineering may have downsides that we do not yet know of.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Greenhouse gas]
1308 words (3.7 pages)
- Global temperatures have been steadily rising for years. However, this increase in temperature has been more pronounced within the last couple decades. This is due to increased carbon dioxide production by a variety of factors such as cattle, factory emission, and deforestation. These are just some of the factors that contribute to the rapidly changing climate. Carbon dioxide is the suggested as the main cause of global warming because its accumulation in the atmosphere causes heat that is typically reflected to space to be trapped.... [tags: Global warming, Carbon dioxide, Plant]
1186 words (3.4 pages)