One of the best ways in how people can improve their overall mood, keep their bones healthy and even live longer, is by being an active person. Fred DeVito stated that “if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn 't change you”; however most people just want exercise just to have a fit body and be healthier without knowing great results. Other effects that exercise has into the body are normalization of glucose, insulin and leptin levels. In other words not only will it make the appearance in a person’s life to look great, but their entire body will have an extraordinary response. In order to have a more fulfilling and enjoyable life, those who are out of shape should participate in regular fitness schedule reginert.
There are numerous benefits in a person’s life for being active. A few of them will be losing body fat, having a healthier lifestyle and also gaining body mass. In fact, this is the highest desire most people have. A great example is when it comes to a new year’s resolution and knowing that there was a gain of a few pounds due to the irresistible and delicious food comes a commitment in a that person’s life. Therefore being in that situation makes the person get a gym membership and apply their life to a routine schedule, attending to sessions and trying to stay healthy. Dr. Edward L. said in his book man with courage that “it is easier to obtain than to maintain” this applies onto exercise because sooner or later people start getting disappointed due to the results which are not satisfying, not only is this a situation to look at but, there is family and friends that might be difficult to give them the attention that they need.
Being active is not just talking about exercising inside a gym...
... middle of paper ...
... maintain healthy bone mass as you get older. When not exercise or not active the bones become less dense and hence, in other words more brittle. Over time, the cushioning around the joints can begin to wear away or degenerate, as happens in people with osteoarthritis, the most common type of arthritis. Dr. Mercola said that “weight-bearing exercise is actually one of the most effective remedies against osteoarthritis
After reading this information there is an understanding or conclusion that exercise brings positive result to the person’s image; keep our health always on the positive side and teaching us to have a better social aspect. Not only is this information good for ourselves but can also be beneficial for others. Young people with obesity, syndrome x people around us, just like we learn have to teach others. Think positive, think healthy, think about others.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Effects of exercise One of the best ways in how people can improve their overall mood, keep their bones healthy and even live longer, is by being an active person. Fred DeVito stated that “if it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn 't change you”; however most people just want exercise just to have a fit body and be healthier without knowing great results. Other effects that exercise has into the body are normalization of glucose, insulin and leptin levels. In other words not only will it make the appearance in a person’s life to look great, but their entire body will have an extraordinary response.... [tags: Obesity, Exercise, Cortisol, Weight loss]
1043 words (3 pages)
- Effects of Exercise on the Body I am going to conduct an experiment to see how exercise affects your body's heart rate. I am going to measure the effects of different amounts of exercise. A boy and a Girl will run up a flight of stairs (20 steps) 5 times each. Before they start they will have there resting pulse rate measured and they must wait before it returns to that rate before they start the next run. The first run will last a minute, and then the second, 2 minutes, the third, 3 minutes, the fourth, 4 minutes and the fifth run will last 5 minutes.... [tags: Papers]
392 words (1.1 pages)
- Effects of Endurance/Strength Training on the Human Body Exercise is a major key when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. Although there are many different types of exercise as well as different types of intensity levels, depending on age, weight, gender, disease, etc., some types of exercise are better than others. Regardless of the type of workout, exercise helps control weight and certain health conditions and diseases. It also helps people be more positive and boost their energy. In the first study, it looks into the impact of extreme endurance workout on the heart.... [tags: Exercise, Physical exercise, Aerobic exercise]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- Exercise and Body Image Reaction Essay Now more than ever pressure is being placed on people to have the ”perfect body.” For men this term is no longer perceived as being big, but rather lean and bulky; and for women is one of being thin and toned. Although we live in an instant society where we want things now and at the push of a button, plastic surgery and quick fix diets aren’t the long lasting cure, exercise is. Exercise has been shown to improve all different types of hindrances that we as humans face; depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and obesity to name a few.... [tags: Physical exercise, Exercise, Obesity, Overweight]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- Introduction Stress is defined as a state of emotional or mental strain; the strain can also be physical. Stress is a common phenomenon that everyone experiences. Stress can lead to many health risks such as an increased heart-rate, an increase of respiration, and high blood-pressure. All of this takes a major toll on the bodily organs, but the mental damage can be just as severe (Thomas, J., Raynor, M., & Bahussain, E.,2016). Some mental risk includes depression, anxiety disorder, and other mental illnesses.... [tags: Exercise, Physical exercise, Strength training]
846 words (2.4 pages)
- Research topic: Evaluate the importance of regular exercise in maintaining a healthy body and mind; to what extent should the state play a role in ensuring that citizen exercise regularly. Refer to at least two counties in you answer. Context Introduction 3 Public view: 3 Doctor view: 3 Main body 4 What is healthy body and mind? 4 How healthy body and mind can be achieved? 5 Healthy and mind link? 5 How important is exercise regularly to maintaining a healthy body and mind? 6 Should state play a role? 7 Does state responsible for citizens? 8 Factors why government should be responsible for their citizens: 8 Factors why government should NOT be responsible for their citizens: 8 Conclusion 1... [tags: body, mind, healthy people]
2250 words (6.4 pages)
- (Start here) Stroke and Spinal Cord Injury both have detrimental effects on the body function. Commonly, they result in some levels of muscle weakness and paralysis. The complications after a stroke or a spinal cord injury negatively impact not only the patients’ health, but their quality of life. Therefore, it is important that rehabilitation therapy starts at an early stage after the incidence to enable the patients to adapt to their new conditions and maximise their life. Physical activity and exercise program are one of the most important part of rehabilitation, which help the patients to achieve better health outcomes and lifestyle.... [tags: Exercise, Strength training, Weight training]
710 words (2 pages)
- You know that famous saying, "You are what you eat". Have you as the young generation of today forgotten this important rule. It is a proven fact that we are seeing more and more overweight people at younger ages. Eating too much fat not only increases the risk for developing heart disease, diabetes, or cancer, it is also the major contributor to those extra pounds of fat you may have added to your figure. Engaging in an exercise program can have dramatic effects on your weight and overall well-being.... [tags: Physical Exercise Fitness Health]
411 words (1.2 pages)
- The Benefits of Physical Exercise to the Human Body The benefits of physical exercise in humans far outweighs the harmful effects associated with exercise. A prescription of physical activity has been known to delay the onset or prevention of many chronic diseases. An improvement in heart function, lower blood pressure and improve functional capacity is noticed after just a few weeks of exercising. Physical activity will also result in an increase of lean muscle mass, promote weight maintenance, increased flexibility, and a generally stronger more fit individual.... [tags: Physical Exercise Fitness Health]
2471 words (7.1 pages)
- The Effects of Exercise on Recovery Time Aims ==== I am going to test how long it takes a persons heart rate to return to their resting hear rate after different periods of exercise. I will vary the time spent exercising each time and I will keep the intensity of the exercise constant. Preliminary Work ================ During my preliminary work I tested how my heart rate reacted to different periods of exercise. I measured my resting heart rate at 77 bmp. Unfortunately the school does not own heart monitors so I had to take my pulse manually so this may not be accurate.... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
861 words (2.5 pages)