For the second nursing diagnosis, the goal was to enhance the social interaction and the communication in the family. The family made a plan and decided that Wednesdays were their least busy nights of the week. Every Wednesday they would all eat supper around the table with no electronics to distract. After NC is done with work, he will then meet the family at home and they agreed to have a movie night with a movie appropriate for the whole family. By taking these actions and committing to a plan, the family shows readiness for their enhanced relationships. The family is taking leaps and bounds towards a very strong relationship with optimal communication techniques. There is always room for improvements in the relationships of the family and there will always be conflicts. What we can ensure is progressing communication and relationships when conflict does arise.
“It is critically important for the nurse to c...
... middle of paper ...
...y may promote socialization for the younger children and also provide stress relieving activities. The area this family lives in has a very organized community with many ways to get connected such as; the library, activities provided by the school district, and plenty of parks and playgrounds. I introduced the family to this website to encourage involvement. http://www.citytrf.net/index.asp?SEC=25AE960F-E442-4FB7-A116-1D84828E97AE&Type=B_LIST
Other activities that promote the family to spend time together include involvement in the local 4-H club for the children. I provided this link to help them look into the idea. http://4-h.org/
Every family will have problems and disputes. So in regards to this, and the help promote communication and healing I provided a brochure on family counseling and how to seek out help to strengthen relationships, if interested.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- With new tools and technology advancements we can see improved advanced managerial control and increased performance of organizations. The supply chain is important to any organization in providing an optimal service or product to the public. New tools are being created every day to that will help increase production across the entire supply chain for a company. The computer may be one the most important items that was created to help the supply chain become more efficient. A typical supply chain is broken up into different concepts.... [tags: optimal service, organizations]
583 words (1.7 pages)
- Introduction According to Mondy (2008), “Recruitment is the process of attracting individuals on a timely basis, in sufficient numbers, and with appropriate qualifications to apply for jobs with an organization” (p.110). With organizations realizing their turnover rates, employee recruitment efforts have – of late – been a top priority for human resources (HR) departments. These efforts are key in job performance and the overall effectiveness and efficiency of an organization. The recruitment strategy implemented should be well thought out and organized in order to attract top performers.... [tags: human, efficiency, effectiveness, organization]
966 words (2.8 pages)
- Family Ties In reference to one of my favorite Disney quotes, “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten” (Sanders). Although I believe this quote rings true, every person has a different background and no two family experiences are identical; therefore, everyone can define family in different ways. According to the Oxford Dictionaries, family is defined as a group comprised of parents and children that live in the same household. As time progresses, the term “family” continues to develop many new interpretations due to the further advancement of society.... [tags: Family, Marriage, Same-sex marriage, Mother]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- c.2b Dose response studies for PAR2 activity modulators in vivo. Initially we will determine the optimal concentrations of PAR2 modulating compounds to use for the studies and assess for toxic effects in our humanized PAR2 mouse. After administering PAR2 modulating compounds to the lungs we will estimate their half-life in both lung and serum using HPLC/MS. While detailed pharmacokinetics of the PAR2 modulating compounds is not a central goal of this application, this will assist optimizing dosing of the PAR2 modulating compounds.... [tags: Asthma, Lung, Inflammation, Immune system]
1294 words (3.7 pages)
- Medium of instruction is an essential part of education. In a multilingual country like the Philippines, the optimal medium of instruction is a very popular topic of debates and discussions. The English language is being used as a medium of instruction in the Philippines because of the certain reasons that was taken into consideration. First, policymakers believed that English proficiency was the Filipinos’ way to global competitiveness. In 2003, former President, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, implemented the Executive Order 210 which established the policy to reinforce English as the primary medium of instruction in the schools and universities of the Philippines.... [tags: education, philippines, english language]
1956 words (5.6 pages)
- The Industrial Revelation was a period in America that numerous advancements were made, that helped not only improved everyday life but medical discoveries that would help to save countless lives, and will one day carry us into the medical era that we are currently in. The innovations that had the most impact on not only everyday life such as the telephone that helped to improvement communications, but the health care industry was making revolutionary innovations during the industrial revolution with such things as, medical equipment, and progressions in treatments for diseases, advancements that would be a contributing factor in the improvement of the Health Care Industry Before the 1800’s... [tags: scientific advancements, healthcare]
994 words (2.8 pages)
The Importance of Matching Strategy, Design and Structure for Organizational Effectiveness in a Turbulent Global Environment
- Many companies today face the challenge of global expansion while trying to maintain organizational effectiveness. There are several reasons why companies would want to expand their operations into other countries. If a company has achieved market saturation with its existing customer base, it may want to expand globally to reach a new group of customers. In order for the firm to be considered organizationally effective, it must maintain control over its new global environment (Jones, 2013, p. 16).... [tags: global expansion, organizational effectiveness]
963 words (2.8 pages)
- “Nothing in the world could make human life happier than to greatly increase the number of strong families” writes David R. Mace, a seminal advocate of marriage enrichment. Is this statement an idealistic exaggeration, a poetic ideal, or is it an accurate observation of the profound impact of the nuclear family on the functioning of society. A review of the literature bears witness to the accuracy of Mace’s quote. Through the long history of human civilization and across every culture, the family is the foundational structure of society and strengthening the family will strengthen the society.... [tags: sociology, relationships, unity]
1692 words (4.8 pages)
- Throughout the history of women in Korea, there has always been a belief that women is inferior to men as there were many restricted conditions. This review will focus on the gender movement changes in the position for women 's advancement in Korea, approximately during the first half of the 20th century. This review will also link the changes in the progress of women 's advancement with the reading The Making of the New Woman in Pak Wanso’s “Mother’s Stake 1” by Choi Kyeong Hee. Furthermore, discuss how women were receiving more attention from the public due to the changes in values and beliefs.... [tags: Gender role, Gender, Family, Education]
1089 words (3.1 pages)
- ... Ahmad and Stein (1991) would say that issues regarding the principles of the theory of taxation on how efficient would the government finance its activities is still questionable. But the question that needs to be asked first is how the state would earn maximum revenues to have funds allocated properly in government expenditures. Theory on optimal taxation would suggest the implementation of policies that reduces the inefficiency of different tax systems and create policies which encourage more collection of revenues.... [tags: policy, economy, collection]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- Vaccination Is Not Hurtful And One Of The Greatest Valuable Asset
- Accounting Is The System Of Recording And Summarizing Business And Financial Transactions
- Forex Trading And Trading Markets
- My Time At The Labyrinth
- `` Apostles Of Disunion : Southern Secession Commissioners And The Causes Of The Civil War ``
- Corporate Credit Card Programs : A Corporate Card Program