“There Is Nothing either Good or Bad, Hard or Easy,
It’s How We Choose to Think That Makes It So.”
~ William Shakespeare~
Cigarettes are drugs that have a high risk of dangerous drugs that cause the disease to the body of smokers and people who live nearby. Currently, there are many more smokers are aware of the adverse effects of smoking. But the number of smokers is still increasing. Especially worrisome and continue to cause adverse effects in both polite society and the environment. Smoking is much more to keep the population down to health problems and premature death. Of death, with smoking rates higher than other causes of death combined, including AIDS drugs, alcohol, accident and murder and suicide. It's frightening to think. In addition, smoking is a serious drug addiction, and one that can be legally purchased. Can be easily purchased in the market is cheap and widely spread out as quickly, if we are to prevent and solve security problems of the dangers of smoking, more and more. However, when many people are smoking but don't care the effect of smoking. In order to decreases the number of smokers; we must understand cause, effect and problem solving of smoking.
People start smoking for a variety of different caused. The cause of the problem depends on the individual and society and regardless of any cause. I have the same effect on many people may wonder why all smokers know that smoking is dangerous, but still continue to smoke. According to the Nurses and smoking, (2006), "the causes of smoking are many different types of categories that 1.Try, 2.Friend, 3.Smoking by parents or people in the house, 4.Socially, and 5. Stress"(p.7-8). In my opinion, I think the reason I was craving, mainly a...
... middle of paper ...
...ecause most people in the world are smoking, we can't ban all smokers but we can decrease number of smokers. When we know cause, effect and problem solving of smoking, it can help smokers have longevity, have a good health, and good new life.
กรองจิต วาทีสาธกกิจ. (2549). พยาบาลกับบุหรี่. พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1. กรุงเทพฯ : เครือข่ายพยาบาลเพื่อการควบคุมยาสูบแห่งประเทศไทย.
รศ.ดร. รุ่งทิวา วัจฉละฐิติ และ ผศ.ดร. ประวิตร เจนวรรธนะกุล. (2550). กายภาพบำบัดกับพิษภัยของบุหรี่.พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1. นนทบุรี : สภากายบำบัด.
ศาสตราจารย์ นพ. สมเกียรติ วัฒนศิริชัยกุล. ( 2550). การควบคุมการบริโภคยาสูบ. พิมพ์ครั้งที่ 1. กรุงเทพฯ : เครือข่ายวิชาชีพสุขภาพเพื่อสังคมไทยปลอดบุหรี่ (สสส.).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Drug Use Cigarette smoking in general is responsible for millions of death around the world and millions more impaired or suffering from serious diseases due to decreased immunity cause by long term smoking. When it came to placing blame on who is most liable, three parties fall in this bracket the tobacco companies, the government and the individual smokers. However, the most responsible of the three is the Tobacco Companies followed by the government and the individual smoker who is almost blameless but due to numerous study that has pointed to the effect of smoking including numerous warnings on the packs itself, they should be more mindful of their health.... [tags: Tobacco, Nicotine, Smoking, Cigarette]
1234 words (3.5 pages)
- It’s hard to fathom that people of all ages die from lung cancer, yet never smoke a single cigarette in their life yet die of this dreadful disease. Do you recall the last time you went to a restaurant and the hostess asked if you wanted to be seated in the smoking or non-smoking section. If so, that has been some time ago because as of July 1, 2006, the Colorado Clean Indoor Act went into effect banning the right to smoke in a restaurant and/or any other public building. In 1970, 40% of the American population smoked cigarettes or another form of tobacco product.... [tags: Cigarette, Nicotine, Tobacco, Tobacco smoking]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- On October 17, 2013, a Sioux Native American man named Nathan passed away at the age of 53 due toof severe lung disease (“Nathan’s Biography,” 2015). He was a healthy individual, having previously served his country in the United States Marine Corps and enjoying an active lifestyle for years after he was discharged. Nathans hobbies included physically exerting sports such as motorcycle racing and taking part in his tribe’s ceremonial dance competitions. Why then, would an otherwise healthy man who had never smoked a cigarette in his life be subjected to an early death caused by damage to his lungs.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco, Smoking ban, Cigarette]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- Cigarette smoking has been a controversial topic for the last few decades. There are two main sides making an argument, for and against. Many people started smoking because they believed it would make them look cool, lose weight, or they were pressured into cigarette smoking by their peers. However, cigarettes can do a lot of harmful damage to the smoker or any person who comes into contact with the smoker. The people in favor of cigarette smoking believe it is good for many reasons, but those opposed to smoking believe it should be banned in public places.... [tags: Tobacco smoking, Tobacco, Smoking, Nicotine]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- “Cigarette is one of the leading cause of death in the World!” “Cigarette can cause lungs cancer!” “Cigarette is harmful and is bad for society!” These are the things that the society taught us ever since we are young. Everyone knows that cigarette is harmful for the human body, but why does the percentage of people smoking is still high and is increasing every year. Why does it is so hard for people to quit or not try cigarette in the first place, despite knowing the consequences of this small, innocent looking-yet-deadly roll of paper.... [tags: Tobacco, Nicotine, Cigarette, Smoking]
1650 words (4.7 pages)
- A cigarette has been an essential stress-relieving tool to many people even with the health risks and environmental damages cigarette are causing. However, in the past three years electronic cigarette has been taking over on cigarette and its production. The electronic cigarette marketplace is evolving rapidly, but the long-term health risks of these products have not been determined exactly. “People all over the world are making that switch from cigarettes to electronic cigarettes” (Healy 1) not many people cared about smoking cigarette even with the danger cigarette is causing to one’s life, so why would they make the switch from cigarette to electronic cigarette after all.... [tags: Nicotine, Tobacco, Smoking, Cigarette]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- The number of people who smoke has drastically increased over the years. A cigarette is very toxic. Cigarettes are made of arsenic, lead, tar, and those are just few of more than 7,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke. The age of individuals of who are smoking gets younger and younger as the years go by. Smoking is one of the leading killers in North America and innocent people shouldn 't die because of it. Cigarette smoking should be banned in public places because of the health risks it poses to people who are exposed to secondhand smoke.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco, Cigarette, Passive smoking]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- Smoking should be banned Smoking is a nasty habit. Cigarette smoke is toxic and harmful to breathe. People gag and choke just by getting a whiff of cigarette smoke of a passing smoker. Others can have life-threatening reactions. People have the right to clean air and to enjoy life without the stink of smoke. A smoking ban will solve this problem. Second-hand smoke is just as bad as smoking a cigarette. Per the Center for Disease Control (CDC), second-hand smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals.... [tags: Smoking, Smoking ban, Cigarette, Tobacco smoking]
864 words (2.5 pages)
- Smoking Cigarettes Effects Walking the streets of Baltimore, the smell of cigarettes was everywhere. I sat at the bus stop and this homeless guy was asking for change while smoking a cigarette. I looked at him and didn’t feel any remorse because he was smoking. I imagined giving him money I had then he will spend it on cigarettes and that will be a waste of my money. I got up and moves about ten feet away from the second hand smoke but then saw a guy selling cigarettes. He has a pack of cigarettes and he is selling two cigarettes for a dollar.... [tags: Smoking, Tobacco, Tobacco smoking, Cigarette]
1318 words (3.8 pages)
- Smoking cigarettes has no positive effect on oneself and one’s body. The complex smoke of the chemicals that are in a single cigarette is the leading cause of preventable death. Smoking cigarettes should be illegal. Smoking the extremely addictive nicotine and toxins into one’s body has immediate and long term effects on everyone. On the other hand, tobacco companies provide jobs to the people who depend on the industry across the world and impacts public and businesses. By making cigarette smoking illegal, the influence of family, friends, movie stars, and celebrity will decrease the influence of teens experiencing smoking.... [tags: Tobacco, Smoking, Cigarette, Nicotine]
1210 words (3.5 pages)