As Nelson Mandela said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which can use to change the world.” An education is very important in our society today; it is taken for granted by many young individuals. Most teens believe they have to stop at their High School Diploma because they are facing many anxieties. Some teens feel like they aren’t capable of doing the work, others may not have parents or someone in their life to push them hat extra mile to receive a college degree, and nevertheless they may have the impression that they’re not social enough to communicate with their peers. Numerous people are facing these anxieties in our world today. As our generation is changing we are facing different routes we are starting to face. Have you ever experienced any anxieties about attending college? Keep reading on maybe your opinion may change after this essay!
If you are a High School student or was a high school student and felt like you weren’t able to stay focus in college because of the troubles you faced with High School work then think again. College is based on what you know and the knowledge you put
forward. You will meet amazing professor who are able to help you and get a clear understanding of things if you speak up. By making that extra effort you will see a difference. That could be a huge anxiety to many individuals because all they are hearing is rumors about college and are afraid they wont succeed. However, if you are working hard and putting in the effort you will have no troubles. You ever heard of the saying it’s about what you know? Well that’s how college kind of works!
In addition to not being capable of doing the assignments, you...
... middle of paper ...
...stakes as well. Never let those anxieties you have take over your life. A college education is important in our society today because if you haven’t notice everything is starting to revolve around education. If inherit an education and earn a degree you will see many doors up for you, and you have that for the rest of your life. However, you have to think very hard about it, if you let your anxieties take over your life in High School you will be stuck. Stuck thinking about why didn’t you think to continue your education once you graduated from High School? You learn so much about yourself and life doing those years, take advantage of that time. If you think you’re not successful enough to go to college give it a try anyway. Miracles do happen to everyone if you got that extra mile. Remember to always get connected and talk to someone about furthering your education!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Our future is dependent on what we prepare for today, and only education could bring you to a golden door. No matter that you do not know where you are going, but you need to maintain the fact that you are moving. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” - Nelson Mandela, the first President of South Africa who dismantles the legacy of apartheid in South Africa. Unlike the old day, people were judged how powerful they are by their physical body. Today, people determine a person by his or her brain.... [tags: Education, Educational psychology]
1392 words (4 pages)
- Luigie Olmos Instructor: Danielle Panto English 105 November 28, 2016 Reaching For A Better Education Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” (2016). Mandela’s says that education is very powerful, you can use education to change the world or your life. This means that education is important in life and we all need a good education to succeed in life. In our society education is failing because schools demand too much for a great career.... [tags: Education, Learning, School, Teacher]
892 words (2.5 pages)
- Education and Child Labor in Africa “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela, an anti-apartheid revolutionary, politician, and a philanthropist said the words above and by themselves these words mean a lot more than anything else, especially when it comes to Africa. (Wikipedia.org, 2016) By 1920’s, countries in Africa had already started fighting for their freedom against the British Colonial Rule and many of the state unions had procured freedom through revolutionary methodology, but what is the first issue any free government has to deal.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Colonialism]
1201 words (3.4 pages)
- Education is the most powerful weapon in which you can change the world with. There could be many natural born leaders that could change the world, but without the right rein and Inequality in Education by Kevin D. Williamson. These articles focus on the inequality in education in the United States. The United States has an education how could they lead today into a better tomorrow. Educational inequality is a big problem that is limiting so many people that is talented These problems are brought out in the articles What Will Decrease Educational Inequality by Adam Gamoreat educational system, and it improves by: having a smaller gap between the rich and the poor people in the United States,... [tags: Poverty, Education, School, United States]
1049 words (3 pages)
- Education gives people the competence and skills to pilot the world. It also allows people to provide and contribute to their society and community. Like Nelson Mandela said “ Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”. Similar to our lives, our educational journeys are different from one another. My educational journey was a very complicated journey. My family and mentors supported me, so was able to overcome those obstacles. The biggest motivation that got me through this journey was my father’s courage and love for education.... [tags: Academic degree, Bachelor's degree, Education]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- Education should enable the growth of creativity in students. As Nelson Mandela once said, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Children are born with originality and talents that should be expressed in any given atmosphere. However, school systems today are centering all their attention on logic instead of creativity. The variety of clubs, extra-curricular activities, and electives that students can choose from are slim. Also, teachers are not encouraging creativity like they should be; Instead, students are taught to follow strict guidelines.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, High school]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- Growing people always dream about going to college. They think that after finishing high school automatically comes college. But the question is do they realize the value of having a college education, or they just go because someone told so, or maybe this how it goes. People now days don’t really know how value having a college education is. “Education is most powerful weapon which people can use to change the world”. (Mandala). Having a college degree could provide more opportunity’s and knowledge for people to strive and become more active in their community’s and help people in their own fields like having a dotora and lawyer, or even a policemen.... [tags: Academic degree, Higher education, High school]
1320 words (3.8 pages)
- “Education is the most powerful weapon that you can use to change the world” (Mandela). Education has the capability to change ones’ life for the better if the individual is willing to put in the work. The United States places a significant emphasis on education, starting at a young age and continuing through young adulthood. In America, the education process is a twelve step system. The course begins when the child enters kindergarten at the age of five, attends grammar or elementary school for grades one through eight, high or secondary school for grades nine through twelve, and then enters college (The Columbia Encyclopedia).... [tags: High school, Sleep, Sleep deprivation, College]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- Nelson Mandela once said that, “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. “I believe that Mandela supported the youth and pushed them to pursue knowledge through education and leave a mark on this world. That is what I hope to accomplish during my 4 years at Saginaw Valley State University. Through a higher learning institute alone will help develop me for the real-world in terms of time management, organization, work schedule, independence, and communication skills.... [tags: High school, College, Community service]
1011 words (2.9 pages)
- Many people often ask themselves;why is education so important in our day today life?What is still the truth is that education is the most powerful weapon of all arsenal we havein fact stronger than guns,bombs and missiles to say.The reason is because its the source of all successes that have been achieved and to be achieved in future.So education is paramount its the hot bed to success and brings with it these benefit. Gains from Education Fundamentally education equips persons with ability to read and write.... [tags: Person, Learning, Communication, People]
751 words (2.1 pages)