People may become more useful and civilized if better educated. In areas where residents are not able to receive an appropriate education, life cannot be as thriving and rich as locations where there is a high standard for education. Those who can not get appropriate education are the ones who end up in fear of being in the streets and make society coldhearted and careless. Everything we create today is based on the knowledge that we obtain throughout our life by the way of education. So without education, people wouldn’t be where they at now. Not only does it help us develop healthy surroundings but it also generates an advance community. Also with education, it should be equal opportunities to learn and study.
In 50 Essays A Portable Anthology by Samue...
... middle of paper ...
...rson may have a mindset of knowledge but not understand the concept of setting goals and try to achieve them. the education system is really messing up children lives and the teachers are blaming the students. The average of a good teacher teaching is way better than a teacher that does not teach at a level the children are at. Education is playing an important role right now and well-known people who really care on education is trying to change the system for the better. Once you are self dependent and have a respectable standing in the society, it is only possible to have a stable mind and life. By simply being educated you will have little job insecurity, no low standard development and a well organized understanding of the world. Education may not be the key to happiness, but it definitely is the key to a lot of other things which come together to make you happy.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... A way to work on this issue would be to offer hybrid online classes, where once or twice a week the instructor met with the students. Despite the flaws regarding the lost enthusiasm from instructors and students over the internet, eLearning is an option for education that, offered to the right student, could be a beneficial avenue to completing college and getting a degree. Unfortunately, the majority of people experimenting with online education are not the students who are self-motivated and independent, but rather the students who need the advantage of having in person educational support.... [tags: online education, degree, instructors]
1429 words (4.1 pages)
- In the current era that America is in Education plays a vital role not only in childhood but all the way into adulthood. The way society has been morphed education is commonly thought to be the only way to be successful in life, according to some studies the current economic state of the united states has caused more students to believe getting a higher education is vital to their success and is the only way to live comfortable lives. Ultimately the decision to attend college rises every year due to the increase of jobs that require a college degree and the desire to be financially secure in a recovering economy.(UCLA) Furthermore, higher education plays a very critical role in the younger g... [tags: Higher education, Education, University, College]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- Here in America every single child is sent to school starting at the age of five years old for kindergarten, and sometimes as early as two years old for pre-school and continue on to get an education late into their twenties, some even going on to take classes the rest of their lives. Education in America is something that is readily available and even is required by law, but taken for granted by many children. On flip side third world countries often do not have schools or public education mandated by government, and most times it is not even available when most children yearn for it.... [tags: Education]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- An education is something that one can keep for a lifetime. Acquiring a good education can affect one’s personal life, one’s community, and one’s entire generation. The only person who truly controls how educated I am, is me. My education feeds my intelligence, and since I want to be an intellectual, I want an exemplary education. In the end, no one can transfer knowledge from one brain to another, like a money transfer from account to account. It is something that I have to achieve with hard work and effort.... [tags: The Importance of Education]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- Have you ever thought about what you are going to be when you grow up. This is a question that I am sure most of us don’t enjoy being asked. With this question there are many things to consider. How much will it cost to get the education that will be required. Will I really like the career that I have chosen. Will I even be able to get a job. Whatever the question may be, have you ever considered a job in agriculture. When I had first heard about “jobs in agriculture” I thought mainly about farming, and didn’t want to be a part of that.... [tags: Teacher, Education, School, Agriculture]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- During my education thus far, I have thought of education as a preparation for life. Thus, I viewed education as divorced from the rest of life. By viewing education in this way, I missed out on some of what education had to offer me. At the same time, I was able to be involved in nearly every extracurricular activity in high school regardless of whether I was actually proficient in the activity. As I became an upper classman, I became more involved in the activities that I enjoyed and excelled in (such as speech, drama, and baseball) and became less involved in other activities (basketball, band, and piano lessons).... [tags: Education, Curriculum, School, Student]
715 words (2 pages)
- Benefits of Education Knowledge is key to success. Knowledge is the state of awareness or understanding, gained from experience or study. Learning specific information helps to become well informed citizen, who can make intelligent decision, based upon his understanding and awareness of everyday situation. This proves that knowledge is very much important. People acquire knowledge from education so education is a key to success and beneficial to human being. While education takes time and money it has many benefits including, improving economy, helping people achieve career goals, increasing civil engagement,.... [tags: Education, Higher education, School]
939 words (2.7 pages)
- Us Vs Japan's Education Education is the foundation of a strong and productive individual as well as being the foundation for a strong and productive country. Any country that keeps its' people uneducated or does not help to educate them cannot hold them entirely responsible for their actions that result from their lack of education. The United States and Japan both feel very strongly about education and that they need to have well educated people. Both of these countries have educational systems that are similar in some ways and yet very different in other ways.... [tags: Education]
1857 words (5.3 pages)
- Education is important in any society. Parents, teachers and even political leaders encourage education in our society. Many people do not understand why there is so much emphasis placed upon obtaining a good education. This is why some people do not put in as much effort as they should. It is important that everyone understand the many benefits of education aside from getting a job and earning a salary. This knowledge will help you to develop an attitude that is conducive to learning. You will enjoy the true benefits of education.... [tags: importance of education, 2015]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- Most people already know that going to college is important; it opens many doors and provides many advantages and opportunities. On average, people with a college education earn nearly twice as much as those with only a high school diploma. So, over a lifetime, a college graduate can earn about $2 million while a high school graduate will earn only $1 million. In fact, the earnings gap between someone with a college degree and someone with a high school diploma has widened in the last decades and that gap is projected to widen even further in the future.... [tags: importance of education, 2015]
352 words (1 pages)