Our government talked about no children left behind campaigns before, but our governments aren’t doing much to help, to offer better education for our children’s in this country. One of the issues that our governments are cutting educational funding’s throughout the school systems in this country. The government should not cut the educational funding to the public education system. A cutting of the educational funding is causing an issue within the public school system to offer proper education to students. The students to teach ratio is causing fewer students get proper attention from the teachers they need. Our government should work with educators from all around the country to come out with a solution to offer better educations within the public education system.
There are two types of public educations offered by the...
... middle of paper ...
... offering different languages diversifying children’s from urban to surrounding towns to offer better educations. This diversity is offering smaller classes to offer a better student to teacher ratios. This is helping more students to graduate from high school to move on the to colleges. The America has lots of great colleges through out the America and other countries recognize that America does offer the best colleges in the world.
I believe that America’s public education compete with other countries like the Europe and Asia. As long as the school offers the education tools for the students to succeed in our public education system. Also parents offer guidance to their children’s to do better and being an advocate to for their education success. The parents working together with the education system can help reduce fewer high school dropouts in this country.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Over the decades, a public education system in America has been declining gradually and our children’s are not receiving proper education to do well in school around this country. A public education system in this country isn’t offer adequate educational skills to do well. Some of the high school graduates do not poses proper educational skills to succeed working environment. Our school systems have failed our children from educational success to move on to the colleges. This is a true concern for of the parents of the students and most of the parents are relying on our public education system.... [tags: Education, High school, School, Higher education]
847 words (2.4 pages)
- Public school education system is important and should be taken very seriously. It is the starting foundation to each and every one of our lives. Our educators, lay down the pathway for education.. In today’s world, teachers play a big role in building America. They are the ones who encourage our children to excel into their greatest self. Without teachers, society would face a drastic downfall. There would not be many professions around. Doctors would be unable to save the lives of our friends and families.... [tags: Education, School, Teacher, Public education]
1568 words (4.5 pages)
- Public education’s purpose is to educate. This may seem obvious, but California’s current health education system is flawed and insufficient. It is true that California does require health education in high schools to an extent; however, the curriculum does not provide students with adequate knowledge. The stated goal of health education is health literacy, which is defined as “the degree to which individuals have the capacity to obtain, process, and understand basic health information and services needed to make appropriate health decisions.” The high school education system does not reach this goal.... [tags: Education, History of education, Health, School]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- Before, the education system used to have the best interest of children but instead it seems as if the professionals who work for the system cares more about the job qualifications than the true value of education and how well the people are attaining it. Public education uses to led the road to success, but after going through thirteen years of it and seeing what the public education system is all about, people have come to realize that it only affect others later on in life negatively. Growing up they said that education is the key to life.... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, High school]
1276 words (3.6 pages)
- Bullying in schools is an ever growing enormity to children growing up in recent history. Bullying is most prominent in the public education system, primarily due to little, or lack thereof a system to deal with such a problem. Haley Ringle, a reporter from the Arizona Republic, proclaimed that until “ 2005 the Arizona School District 's anti-bullying policy wasn’t even established yet.” Stated from the same article “House Bill 2415, which passed in the spring, requires schools to provide forms for students, parents and district employees to report detailed descriptions of bullying and intimidation” (Ringle 10).... [tags: Bullying, Abuse, Victim, Education]
931 words (2.7 pages)
- School district financial expenditures such as, purchasing textbooks, hiring support staff, employing teachers, heating and lighting the building, and keeping up-to-date with technology illustrate only a few areas. Therefore, a cycle commences; the less funding accessible, the smaller the workforce, fewer the resources, and the lower the amount of available student services, the least effective teachers are capable of being. When considering the history of the American public education system, numerous sources believe that "lack of funding caused many of the problems in the first place” (Chen 2015).... [tags: Education, Teacher, School]
1381 words (3.9 pages)
- Whether the education system should be under public or private ownership has been a conversation piece across the world. This is particularly significant with the growing value of education in a country’s progress economically, socially, politically as well as its overall well-being. In my opinion, the education system should function as a public entity for the best interests of the nation’s future since private ownership takes a profitability approach which may compromise the quality of this social service.... [tags: Education, Teacher, College, Higher education]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
1773 words (5.1 pages)
- History of Education America’s public education system was a proud achievement for those who started it. Our education system has made many changes in some areas, while others look very similar to the original. The society of America has changed immensely since the mid 1800’s, so why has the public school system not changed at the same pace. As the needs of our society evolve the public education system in America needs to evolve as well. The schools in America started with single room schools taught by one teacher for all ages.... [tags: Education, Teacher]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- The California State Public Education System “All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth.” -Aristotle- It has been said many times that children are our future. That is a scary thought considering our lack of investment as a people in that future, for without a solid base of education now the bright future we hope for may never come to fruition. This Paper will look at the current state of the Public Education System of the Sate of California.... [tags: Education Educating School System Essays]
2510 words (7.2 pages)