The earth is only planet on which life exists. 7.125 billion people live in an area of 196.9 million sq. miles (510.1 million km²) “Google”. On that total area, water covers approximately about ¾ percent of the Earth 's surface. On remaining ¼ percent, deserts, forests, and mountains take about a half percent of that remaining land, on which permanent human settlement is almost impossible. Which means we have very less habitable lands. In that small piece of land we need habitat for all human beings, roads, schools, hospitals, agricultural fields, parks, and other basic things. If we divide rest of the remaining habitable land, we will have only small area of land per person. With above mentioned statistics and land distribution, It’s not that hard to believe, that the world is already overpopulated. If people doesn 't control the world population by now, in near future, the world will suffer from hunger problems, deforestation, jobless and economic crisis, spread diseases, and even possible for wars.
Without foods, people won 't survive for long. On that small piece of land, people don’t have enough space for agriculture. Because of global warming, sometime it won’t rain, and crop doesn’t grow. If the world population grows continuously at this rate, people will need more homes, colleges, land, and other facilities. People will be forced to give up on their agricultural land, to build something else. World is already dealing with hunger problem, every single day, thousands of children die on under-developing world. Because of the increase demand on food from rich people and the developed world, the price of food is so high that poor class family barely afford it. Natural disasters like flood and drought are destroying agricult...
... middle of paper ...
...ontrol, it doesn 't mean people should stop marrying or producing children, if they do so, than the world will see no human species in the coming century. All it means is to give birth to less children, one or two should be fine. Instead of having more children, and seeing them suffering them in hunger or pollution, having a less child and taking care of them nicely is a real pleasure. People need to have safe sex practice and sex education around the globe. Government should provide safe sex materials like pills and condom for publics.Everybody should be taught about family planning. If nothing work, than the government need to make strict rules on how many children each couple can have. All people live in the same world. If somebody have a problem, others have to deal with it too. Together people can reduce the world 's population within a generation. Let 's do it.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Effects of Human on the Planet Earth Our world has seen a significant increase in the weather climate and there has been considerable amount of changes to the earth’s geological form. Many scientists have come to the conclusion that the earth is experiencing global warming and although we may try to avoid it, it is happening as we speak and if we don’t do something about it, we may end up having a high increase in carbon dioxide levels. Many different researchers and writers have touched base on the topic, but these three articles really stood out and made an impact.... [tags: Global warming, Earth, Hurricane Katrina]
859 words (2.5 pages)
- Climate change is a phenomenon that is continually posing challenges at the earth, its inhabitants and the natural systems that exists. Therefore climate change is a threat to the earth’s biodiversity similar to land degradation and habitat loss. These are different in the sense that climate change has only recently caught academics attention (Foden et al, 2013). Threats to diversity like habitat degradation may appear on one site and cause threats on local scales, on the contrary to climate change, which is global and affects the earth as a whole.... [tags: Planet Earth, Inhabitants, Phenomenon]
2483 words (7.1 pages)
- Kepler’s 1st law: “The orbit of a planet is an ellipse where one focus of the ellipse is the sun.” (http://astro.unl.edu/naap/pos/pos_background1.html) Planets travel in an oval shape called an ellipse. An ellipse has two foci, which are points within the ellipse, the distance of which are related linearly to the curve of the ellipse. In the example of the planets in our solar system, they all share one ellipse of the sun. Kepler’s 2nd law: “A line from the planet to the sun sweeps out equal areas in equal amounts of time.” (http://astro.unl.edu/naap/pos/pos_background1.html) Take a random planet and draw a line between the sun focus and a point on the ellipse where the planet currently exi... [tags: Planet, Solar System, Neptune, Jupiter]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- The Nine Planets of Our Solar System The earth might seem to be large enough with 6400 km radius and large circumstance of about 40,000 km, but in fact, earth is the only planet of the solar system and the only member of the myriads of systems in the universe, which presents a condition of air, water and land. Thus, the earth is a unique planet having a lot of water, an atmosphere and a surface temperature configuration that have supported life. So, “why is there life on Earth?” Unlike other planets, the Earth has a strong magnetic field of its own.... [tags: Solar System, Sun, Planet, Earth]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- As you look at the sky at night you might think that there aren’t that many starts, but when you look at the entire universe you might figure out that there are 5 to 10 times more stars in this universe than there are grains of sands on earth. With the potential of over 100 billion galaxies in the universe. With that huge number of galaxies containing billions of stars, do you ever wonder if life beyond earth exists or has ever existed. I believe live on other planets other than Earth is very likely to be possible and it might even be similar to us than you may think.... [tags: Planet, Solar System, Sun, Extrasolar planet]
1150 words (3.3 pages)
- Earth An Inner Terrestrial Planet Size: About 8,000 miles in diameter Distance: 1 A.U. from the Sun Day: About 24 hours Year: About 365 days General Description: Earth may be the most unique of all planets because of the life forms we know exist here and the way they utilize the Suns energy. The Earth is composed of a great amount of water, mostly in the form of oceans, which make up most of its surface. It also contains various gases, of which make it possible for us humans to exist and is a system that exists between plants and animals here.... [tags: Essays Papers]
427 words (1.2 pages)
- Would the earth be better off without humans. The expected response from a member of today's society would be a resounding yes. However, those who are quick to come to such a conclusion may not be completely correct in their response. The world is a natural thing, with only earthly inhabitants, and so long as all of these inhabitants are of earthly origins, all are natural. We as humans are natural, and therefore any consequence of our existence, be it good or bad is natural. Now, this creates an extraordinarily broad realm of what is natural, but this point is essential to any argument for the existence of humans.... [tags: humanity, nature, earth, evolution,]
1674 words (4.8 pages)
- Investigating Planet Earth The Structure of the Earth- [IMAGE] The Crust: This region is thin compared to the other layers in the Earth. It varies in thickness from 10km deep to 65km deep. The crust is made up of lighter rocks that "float" on top of the mantle. This layer includes the continents as well as the rock under the oceans. The thickness of the crust might be a little deceiving... to put it into perspective, we have built many deep mines but NONE have yet reached the mantle.... [tags: Free Essays]
424 words (1.2 pages)
- Finding Life Beyond Earth Is Within Reach Many scientists believe we are not alone in the universe they say that life could have arisen on at least some of the billions of planets thought to exist in our galaxy alone just as it did here on earth. Will 2040 be the year that intelligent life is found in outer space or have already visited earth but found no intelligent life on earth. There would likely be a wide range of leads and clashing feelings about what we ought to do next, maybe we would hope to figure out how to ensure ourselves instead of researching the living thing.... [tags: Life, Extraterrestrial life, Solar System, Planet]
1091 words (3.1 pages)
- The planet Venus is an uninhabited planet, 109 million kilometers from the sun making it the second closest planet (“Planet Venus Facts”). Being also the sixth largest planet in our Solar System it measures 12,100 km in diameter, similar to that of Earth (“Planet Venus Facts”). Because of their similarities in size Earth and Venus are often called “twins” (Feather and Zike 77). Venus was first discovered by ancient astronomers because of its visibility to the naked eye, but they were unable to identify what it was (Cain).... [tags: astronomy, the solar system]
745 words (2.1 pages)